collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone record gameplay - Update!  (Read 859 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Does anyone record gameplay - Update!
« on: November 16, 2023, 11:06:54 PM »

My first video is live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDiFmTiAX80

Watch me play Settlement Survival, a citybuilder. Feedback welcome and encouraged.

I've been thinking of starting up a new YouTube channel of me playing games. I don't want to stream, I just want to record the game and my voice. I'll need to get a better mic and I've downloaded Obs for recording. I haven't set it up yet or tried it though.

I'm not looking to make an income or anything, it's just something I want to do for fun.

Does anyone else do this? Post your channel :) (as long as it is PG-13, but I think YouTube doesn't let you swear anymore?)

edit: I was able to record myself playing a game! My microphone in my camera is really sensitive and picks up everything. I had the game music up too high, I'm hard to hear (I don't project my voice often), and you can hear my chair creak and the fans in my PC tower. I'm going to see if there's free audio software to block out background noise.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to edit the video in Obs.

editx2: Well, you can sort of edit in Obs? But not the kind I want, so I have to find software (hopefully free) for doing that. Can you edit video in Photoshop? :what:

I went ahead and ordered a real microphone and some accessories that should block out the background noise.

I also set up a second channel on YouTube for my game videos :) It's here, if anyone wants to give me a follow - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtYp1kYAYBDUW0Yz_TWx3Iw
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 07:08:02 AM by BlackCurtains »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal