collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP at your wedding??  (Read 2924 times)

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
Re: MLP at your wedding??
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 03:06:09 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That is so freakin' adorable! :heart: I love Care Bears hehe. What anawesome idea from your aunty :)
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 04:47:29 AM »
very cute!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 07:23:11 AM »

There was no way the ponies were going to miss the wedding! Hubby's mom clucked a few times about it, and one of the bridesmaids has never understood the whole pony thing, but the groom didn't mind, and not one person there was surprised when a pony suddenly appeared.

The man carrying Firefly did this faithfully all day- since the bridesmaid didn't have any pockets!

He has a pocket, so he gets to carry his pony!
I gave a pony to the friends that I knew could handle it- it's an awesome responsibility to be carrying a small friend! But once they hit the reception, those ponies broke free...

I love that he's pretending not to see what she's doing!

This was after the wedding when we went to our honeymoon cabin. These are the ponies that got invitiations, and they had to go back and tell the others what it was like.

I love weddings that have a little bit of personality splashed into them- the ones that are the same really do just blend into one big white blur in my head. I'm always a little sad when I ask about someone's wedding and they tell me their cake was really funny because it had pink flowers. Pink! Can you imagine!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 07:36:20 AM »
We had a little bit of pony at our wedding - mostly a lovely cake topper made by Jupi.

Raijha wasn't too sure about the pony topper at first (I think he thought I just wanted to stick 2 ponies on top of the cake), but once he saw Jupi's work, he was fully on board :D

I didn't have an MLP wedding but I did have a Star (Trek) themed wedding. I made the tables into different alien races, and had pictures of each race on the table.  Also our first dance was to the Enterprise ending theme. My dad, the emcee gave the best speech ever and we got some best wishes in Klingon from some other people  :P

That's awesome. I walked down the aisle to "Faith of the Heart" from Enterprise :)
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Skyflier

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2012, 10:07:49 AM »
I had some ponies at mine last October. :) I had Skyflier, my sis's Starflower pony, and our collector friend Lori had Baby Lollipop there. If you look close you'll see them on our sweet heart table. ;)

Also had some at my Bridal Shower. These little two ponies were the toppers of my sis's Bridal shower cake and hopefully Lori's when she has her shower at least. ;D

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 11:25:19 AM »
Oh that cake topper is gorgeous Kiwi! I love the little tux on the blue pony!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline TattooedMLP_Rat

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 03:34:10 PM »
I has the 80s Wedding ponies on my cake last summer!  It was awesome, and I REALLY wanted it to happen.  I had to convince my husband, but he knew how much it meant to me!  It was soooo cute, I will try to post a picture if I can remember my password on the picture site.  I loved my cake, they looked adorable on top!

Water_Fire

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2012, 04:24:51 AM »
I love all these stories of themed weddings, I totally agree that they kick the flank of 'traditional' ones! My friend had a pirate themed wedding, the vows were exchanged in a CAVE! It was awesome.

If/when I get hitched, I'd love a pony on my cake. Maybe Firefly or Waterfire (obvs.!). It'd be cool if Mr. Water_Fire had something he loves as his topper. Maybe something Star Wars related?

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2012, 08:02:09 AM »
We didn't have a MLP topper, but I did have G1 Bride on the table with the guest book. Our cake topper was from the Hamilton "Rainbow Dreams" unicorn series. It's a boy and girl winged unicorn that are on bases that form a heart when put together. I'll have to see if I can take a picture of them later. They've been up on our bookshelf ever since our wedding. :)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2012, 12:00:02 PM »
Initially we were going to have Wedding Prance on top of our cake but the cake people didn't get the memo so the ponies ended up on the table by the cake.  ALMOST as good, and the cake was delicious anyway.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal