collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 81365 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #270 on: April 02, 2015, 03:18:11 AM »
Nooooooo! Jigglypuff is Target exclusive!??? This cannnot be happening! :freak: My Targets are super busy when they are open :(

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #271 on: April 02, 2015, 04:08:33 AM »
Omg! I just saw a picture of a yarn Yoshi! Do want so much!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 02, 2015, 06:12:57 AM »
Found out about Greninja and Jigglypuff : they are exclusive to TRU (Greninja) and Target (Jigglypuff).

:( Boo exclusives. Fo real.

They really need to stop it with the exclusives.  There's no logical reason for Amiibos to be exclusive to ANY place.

Some of us don't want to/can't be up all hours of morning just waiting outside of a store for a toy, especially since the release days end up happening during the week.  Like "Do I go to my job, or wait outside for a $12 toy?  Hmmm..."  :stressed: It doesn't help that pre-orders will likely go up and be down about 10 minutes later.

Ugh, I really wanted Greninja, too. *adds that to list of Amiibos I'll likely never have along with Dedede and Meta Knight*

At least those yarn Yoshi Amiibos are cute.  Hopefully they'll be easy to find.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Princess Lala

« Reply #273 on: April 02, 2015, 06:54:42 AM »
^ Dont give up n Dedede!!! Someone recently on my IG got one! :D M always on the lookout for ya! ^ͺ^

Im feel sooo behind as im still trying to find Lucario. Everyone is having trouble in the US finding him....WHY would they make ANOTHER pokemon exclusive soon after Lucario if no one can find even him!? TwT maaan and I REALLY want Jigglypuff.  I know there will be a line for her..... she is my most-played character in all the older SSB games too! x'(

Showed my hubby yarn yoshi. He ACTUALLY got all wide-eyed and said "THAT IS SO CUTE!" so yeah... he wants one now..... :rolleyes:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 02, 2015, 09:05:19 AM »
 :frolic: I NEED Dark Pit and Palutena and Dr Mario and Bowser Jr.!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:09:00 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 02, 2015, 09:15:48 AM »
I feel the exclusive amiibo thing is ridiculous as well. I did it for. Lucario and Rosalina because they are my mains, and I love them so much, but I am not doing it again. It's not worth it to me, even if I use Greninja a lot in Smash.
The main reason i am willing to go to. GameStop in a few is because I really want Lucina and likely Splatoon girl as well (I have to return something to the store anyway, so why not?)

According to an official statement from TRU, you can pre-order Wave 4 (plus Greninja) tomorrow with them. https://mobile.twitter.com/amiibonews/status/583660471695323136 (if it's allowed to link Twitter).

Jigglypuff preorders went live about an hour ago, and sold out in ten minutes. Dx
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

« Reply #276 on: April 02, 2015, 09:47:35 AM »
WHAT!?? Jigglypuff Preordefs and NO ONE TOLD ME!!???  :shocked:
:sad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :freak:

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 02, 2015, 09:52:40 AM »
I'm going to try my luck at Gamestop here in a bit. If I can only get the two Fire Emblem people I will be a happy camper (though the fiance wants Pac Man so I guess I should be nice and go for it too lol). I'm down to five characters total that I'm after, and after this wave hopefully I'll be down to three.

As with everyone else, I'm not a fan of the exclusive thing, and I'm actually really annoyed that at the LAST possible moment they slipped two more in to wave 4 and made them, plus Ness, exclusive. I've done the waiting game twice now; once for Lucario, and once for Meta Knight, and I will say that when you manage to snag one the win feels so good! But when you wait around for hours and miss out, its just the opposite and is really frustrating.  I've decided that, with the exception of a Zelda or Kingdom Hearts line of amiibo, once the Smash characters are done, I'm getting off of this crazy ride lol. This is no longer fun so much as stressful.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 02, 2015, 10:00:39 AM »
 I hear ya Kitkumi. I dont plan on being too much of an amiibo collector, outside of a few favorite characters (as a Mewtwo fangirl,  i must have his amiibo)...and dat Pink Yarn Yoshi.

*announcer voice* This Just in: online pre-orders for GameStop Wave 4/Ness will NOT go up the same time that the in store preorders do. The online ones will go up later (aka randomly), so basically in-store preorders are getting priority.

I'm about to head over to the Gamestop in my mall in a short bit, just in case. This just made things crazier. D:
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 02, 2015, 10:07:43 AM »
Well... eff that.  Guess I'll just leave work a little early like I planned and go home.  I'm not going out of my way to head to Gamestop, and I'll likely miss the online pre-orders while I'm driving home.

I just wanted Pac-Man anyway.  I'd like to get Greninja as well.  Who knows...

As someone who still doesn't have, and likely won't get, two characters from her favorite Nintendo game franchise, I sorta just feel like I should be done with Amiibos.  Nintendo really screwed us over with how they handled the distribution of these and it doesn't seem like they've learned at all.  It's just super disappointing and more stressful than it needs to be.
Instagram / Want List

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #280 on: April 02, 2015, 10:16:16 AM »
Uhhhhh can I just say this is horrible!?
Why Jigglypuff lol, of course its the only one I really wanted and preorders are sold out. Gosh darnit!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 02, 2015, 12:13:19 PM »
Ness is online in Canada right now. The site is such a mess it's ridiculous.  :blink: Part of me thinks I'm going to regret skipping him right now because I don't want to pay shipping.

Uhhhhh can I just say this is horrible!?
Why Jigglypuff lol, of course its the only one I really wanted and preorders are sold out. Gosh darnit!

It seems to be a running trend here that the ones we all want are the impossible ones. Nintendo needs to realize that we like more than Mario and Zelda!  :mad: I hope you can track Jiggly down.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 02, 2015, 12:16:13 PM »
So... I take it there's no word on UK releases of these guys? :(

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Princess Lala

« Reply #283 on: April 02, 2015, 12:34:50 PM »
I was on amiibo forums and the reddit subforum and apparently with jigglypuff, she seemed to sell out in less than a minute!??? As soon as some people added it to their cart and hit checkout, it was already removed from theor cart and when they went backt add it again the Add to Cart button went....grey. :cry:

Indeed this IS horrible. UGH.

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #284 on: April 02, 2015, 12:44:03 PM »
Gamestop is down, so much for pre-orders lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal