Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Please help me identify this Mattel toy!

(1/1)

PrincessNikki:
I have been trying to find this toy's whereabouts for a while and every time I search I get zero results or anything that can even come close to an answer. I loved this wand as a kid...so much that I kept it along with my ponies. It's probably one of my most favorite childhood treasures. I don't know anyone that has had it.

It is a double A battery star wand that makes different sounds when you press a button at the handle. If you flick a switch on the underside of the star on the top, it changes the sound effects. One of them is the sound of birds tweeting, one of them is a woman saying "abracadabra" and another is a whooshing sound.
The side of the wand says Mattel 1990, but no matter what I search all that comes up is barbies and sailor moon stuff.

It is driving me nuts. I thought maybe there was a chance it was a Jem item since the star is similar to the star in the Jem logo but I don't think it was, and Jem is an early 80's show.

I just want to know. Can anyone help? Ive tried typing every word combination into the google search to no avail.
Anyways, here's the wand:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thank you for taking to time to read this!!

Wardah:
Could it be from Princess Tenko and the Guardians of the Magic? I know Mattel made a set of She-Ra style action dolls based on it but I dunno if they made any role play items. Maybe look up some clips and see if the voice is the same?

PrincessNikki:
Hmmm...I looked it up and searched but couldnt find anything. The show ran in 1995-1996 and the wand is 1990 so I don't think thats it.

Wardah:
Hmmm. Maybe it's from a Barbie movie then?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version