collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: America <---> Netherlands Trade? *Returned and update*  (Read 1951 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
America <---> Netherlands Trade? *Returned and update*
« on: March 24, 2015, 07:42:40 AM »
Thanks for participating, everypony! I hope to do this again sometime!!

:rainbow: On April 16th I will be traveling to Amsterdam on a tulip viewing mission! My other objective is to acquire ponies! I am wondering the following:

1) For Netherlands members- are there US exclusive ponies that I could bring over for you, that are otherwise too expensive to ship? If you buy the pony(ies), I am willing to bring them over in my luggage as a personal Arena courtesy!

2) Any chance we could trade for some Euro exclusive ponies that I could bring home for my personal collection? (Interested mostly in G1, but also G2 and G4). (Or that I could buy for reasonable prices?)

3) For American members (especially in MN or will be attending the Chicago Fair) - Any Euro exclusive ponies I can pick up on your behalf and bring back to the states?

A couple things to note: I will be arriving in Amsterdam, then traveling to Belgium, northern France, western Germany, then back to Amsterdam. So I will need to deliver ponies at the beginning, and pick up ponies at the end so they're not just bumping along in my backpack the whole time...

Also- my luggage space will be limited. My husband is going so we have a little room to work with, but we are not planning on checking any luggage so space is at a premium.

Swap-wise, I would also be happy to be courier for any other exclusive items, space allowing. I'm thinking regional chocolates and other goodies!

Anyhow, please respond in this thread if you are intrigued by this opportunity for pony-cultural exchange!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:01:25 PM by ponyqueen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
Re: America <---> Netherlands Swap?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 09:27:52 AM »
Oh, Amsterdam is 20 minutes away for me (by train). What kind of Euro exclusives would you be looking for? G4? G2? There are probably some US things I'd like to have, but I have to check my bankaccount first :P But I'd love to meet you :D

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 12:27:25 PM »
Oh, Amsterdam is 20 minutes away for me (by train). What kind of Euro exclusives would you be looking for? G4? G2? There are probably some US things I'd like to have, but I have to check my bankaccount first :P But I'd love to meet you :D

For G4 I am only interested in the ponies, none of the dolls or merch. I think I'm still missing Skywishes G4, Daisy Dreams G4. For G2 I barely have any, since the release was so small over here- but I do have a handfull. I'll have to find their names!

Offline Moonbreeze

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 03:09:32 AM »

For G4 I am only interested in the ponies, none of the dolls or merch. I think I'm still missing Skywishes G4, Daisy Dreams G4. For G2 I barely have any, since the release was so small over here- but I do have a handfull. I'll have to find their names!

Were you looking to get  the G4s MOC? Because that's going to be really difficult.  There is one Daisy Dreams in the stores right now, but that's the scooter version with Rarity. I can go to a toystore that is always way behind with their stock (still had the Ploomette exclusive there when I last visited).

As for G2. Let me know :)

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 03:13:37 AM »
ooo I might be interested in some g2s or G4s (I think I only need rainbow flash)

Offline Moonbreeze

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 03:45:21 AM »
I might be able to get the g4s loose though! That's a lot easier for me ^^

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 05:35:18 AM »

I would prefer loose. Cheaper and easier to transport!  :blush: Also I just like to handle them.

As for G2... I'll look into what I have!  :satisfied:

Offline Moonbreeze

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 11:25:31 AM »

I would prefer loose. Cheaper and easier to transport!  :blush: Also I just like to handle them.

As for G2... I'll look into what I have!  :satisfied:

Sure! About Daisy Dreams btw. Does it matter which version?

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 07:04:11 AM »
I would love to meet up! But i live a little to far from Amsterdam....I live in the *Deep South*  of The Netherlands in Limburg to be exact....Germany and Belgium are closer by.....
I have a lot of loose G2's (I only need to make more pictures of them) and if there are you still need i could always send them to Moonbreeze? I also have a lot of G1 Italy ponies! (Also need to make pictures of them....) But i have some already on my facebook page!

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 03:19:56 PM »
Sure! About Daisy Dreams btw. Does it matter which version?

Strawberry Reef shows two that are Int'l exclusive, so one of those? http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/BodyType/fim.html

Post Merge: March 26, 2015, 03:23:52 PM

I would love to meet up! But i live a little to far from Amsterdam....I live in the *Deep South*  of The Netherlands in Limburg to be exact....Germany and Belgium are closer by.....
I have a lot of loose G2's (I only need to make more pictures of them) and if there are you still need i could always send them to Moonbreeze? I also have a lot of G1 Italy ponies! (Also need to make pictures of them....) But i have some already on my facebook page!

Hmm... I don't know precisely how we are getting from one area to another- sometimes the train, sometimes by hitchhiking I think. But I love loose G2s, and G1 Italy ponies sound very enticing! I should get a list of G1 ponies I have here that I can trade, because I have a lot...  ^.^
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:23:52 PM by ponyqueen »

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 03:48:37 AM »
Hi,

I also live in the Netherlands. I do have some g2 to trade, and I would love to buy some US exclusive.
I'm kinda new here so I need to figure out how this will actually work, but I am looking forward to discover haha.
Are there some typical g2's you are interested in?

Just let me know :)

Offline Moonbreeze

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 12:30:40 PM »
I'll try my best to find the exclusives. For all those interested I have some G2 listed on my sales page (link in my sig). If you see anything else from a Dutch seller then they can send it to me if it's too far away for them. And I'd be happy to trade. My wantlist is not complete so you can just send me your list.

I know one person who has G4 Rainbow Flash, but they're asking 25 for her. So...?
And the toystore with the old mlp stock is gone  :cry:

Eta: I heard that the new Flower Wishes is not in the US yet. She is available here. Along with BonBon and Skywishes. So I can pick those up if people want them. They're €7 each
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:43:00 PM by Moonbreeze »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 01:27:58 PM »
OMG Moonbreeze I just took a glance at your sales page! I'll need to start a list, so many great looking ponies! I'll also need to check out your want list, hoping to trade whenever possible!  :biggrin:

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 01:52:10 PM »
I'd love to find any ponies you all in the Netherlands don't have! I so want to visit you all, find some of the ponies I can't find here.... maybe someday!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 05:31:36 AM »
Okay, I figured out which G2s I already have! Here is my current collection:
[deleted pic]

So I would be interested in any G2s that are not pictured above. My greater passion though, is G1 ponies, so I definitely hope to walk away with some G1 gals, especially any that were Dutch exclusives? Like I don't know of almost anything, but in the Arena Derby last year I noticed a Dutch "Baby Cat"? Is she HTF? She'd be cool. Any anything with flowers in the symbol.

Trading is oh-so-nice! Here is an iffy picture of G1 ponies I have on hand for trade that I can bring with me:
[deleted pic]

Sorry for the group pic, but I don't normally sell/trade these guys online, only in person at meets and fairs (of which I've only done one!)

Post Merge: March 30, 2015, 05:39:54 AM

Hi,

I also live in the Netherlands. I do have some g2 to trade, and I would love to buy some US exclusive.
I'm kinda new here so I need to figure out how this will actually work, but I am looking forward to discover haha.
Are there some typical g2's you are interested in?

Just let me know :)

Hi! I've posted pics of what I have, and I can probably still find G4s at the store if you're interested in that gen. :)

G4s still in stores: Photo Finish, Water Cuties, some mane 6 with rainbow tinsel in hair... Um... The ones called Pony Mania at Toys R Us.  Also EG and Fashion Style, but I don't know which ones.  >_<
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:02:28 PM by ponyqueen »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal