collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Received unfair negative feedback on eBay ~ buyer = geoathc4  (Read 3064 times)

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Received unfair negative feedback on eBay ~ buyer = geoathc4
« on: March 26, 2015, 11:35:56 AM »
I am all kinds of mad right now! I just checked my feedback and I've received negative for a Sprinkles due to 'it having a different head' when the head/body mismatch was CLEARLY stated in the auction! They also didn't bother to contact me about the problem either.

:argh:

eBay is getting beyond a joke for *slight edit* PL hats lately and I'm getting so sick of it!

I've emailed them to ask them to revise it based on the issue being listed in the description so I'll see what they say but if not at least eBay should remove it as it is stated...

SIGH.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 02:53:31 AM by Sarah-Bee »

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Received unfair negative feedback on eBay
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 11:46:22 AM »
Oh Sarah-Bee, I'm so sorry to hear that *hugs*
We know you're a great seller!!! eBay does seem to be home to a lot of troublemakers recently. Sorry this happened.

Luv Jules x
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 12:18:15 PM »
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear it.  :huh:

I wish that negative feedback wasn't like the end of the world on ebay. They've made it into such a huge deal that it really hurts sellers more than it should - especially because there are always going to be hard to please buyers that might not understand things like... reading the listing before they buy.  >_<
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 12:35:12 PM »
It's also really clear in the photos that that pony has a mismatch ¬.¬ Hopefully Ebay will remove it if they won't revise it, as you didn't misrepresent or try to hide the pony's condition at all :hug:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline MLPWhitney

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+149)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 12:56:58 PM »
That is BULL. Im so sorry love :hug:
My :heart: belongs to wacky G1 merchandise!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 12:57:39 PM »
You're so right Navi

Thanks guys :) Not quite so mad now lol

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 06:55:51 PM »
Oh Sarah. :(  *hugs*  That's terrible!  It seems like all the best sellers (and my favorites!) are getting crapped on lately.  It makes me want to go and buy stuff from you right now... not that I don't always want to buy stuff from you. ;)

Silverdawn

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 06:10:40 AM »
Buyers are making me really angry lately! It's like they cannot be bothered to read the description OR look at the pictures! It sounds like buyer's remorse and they're taking it out on the seller! Not fair at all!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:55:36 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 08:54:39 AM »
Oh no... For one of your loyal customers I've never had any problem with my ponies from you, their conditions are always so clearly stated and pics are so clear! Hopefully ebay takes your side and if you need a testimonial, you have mine :)
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 09:02:56 AM »
I'm very sorry to hear it *hugz*  and as a buyer they should absolutely look over all the pictures and read the full description. If they don't, then they've got no one but themselves to blame. I've been guilty of getting too excited and not reading the full description/not looking at all the pictures before  but that surely is my fault. 

No one should ever blame the seller if they don't bother to do anything past look at picture, click the buy button.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 09:05:54 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 11:05:42 AM »
That stinks!

Well if the person doesn't revise it-  try calling Ebay to explain the situation-  the email support staff is very slow and not as helpful...

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 11:51:11 AM »
I've had some luck with Ebay's online chat team before on customer service. You have to hunt around ebay.uk's page for the right link, cos they try to hide it, and they will put you in a queue, but they can and will fix major issues on the spot if they see that something like that has happened, and it will save you the phone call. I don't remember how efficient Ebay UK is with its cost and phoneline system.

If it was stated in the description, you should be ok. But the bad thing about Ebay these days is the fact buyers can neg and sellers can't. I'm both, and the point was always that it was to prevent retaliation - but there is NOTHING to stop a cranky buyer who takes weeks to pay leaving you a spite negative for "slow shipping" (caused by their delay in paying) and not a lot a seller can do about it.

I think the system was better when it was equal. I buy more than I sell, now, but I still think that that's the case.

Good luck resolving your issue. People do not read things enough and then blame other people for their inattention...it's really not fair.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 01:49:23 PM »
I used the online chat too it was good :)

That sucks, I have had similar problems recently.  Buyers nowadays seem to think it's as easy as buying new stuff from an online supermarket and don't appreciate at all the work that sellers put in to bring them niche and vintage goods like collectibles. I think it's because there is almost no recourse against them if they act like hats.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 02:50:27 PM »
I've had some luck with Ebay's online chat team before on customer service. You have to hunt around ebay.uk's page for the right link, cos they try to hide it, and they will put you in a queue, but they can and will fix major issues on the spot if they see that something like that has happened, and it will save you the phone call. I don't remember how efficient Ebay UK is with its cost and phoneline system.

If it was stated in the description, you should be ok. But the bad thing about Ebay these days is the fact buyers can neg and sellers can't. I'm both, and the point was always that it was to prevent retaliation - but there is NOTHING to stop a cranky buyer who takes weeks to pay leaving you a spite negative for "slow shipping" (caused by their delay in paying) and not a lot a seller can do about it.

I think the system was better when it was equal. I buy more than I sell, now, but I still think that that's the case.

Good luck resolving your issue. People do not read things enough and then blame other people for their inattention...it's really not fair.

Well that's not fair. I mean surely it would be a service to let other sellers know about bad buyers?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2015, 02:33:43 PM »
oh no! thats    no bgood! your a lovely seller!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal