collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help with Ebay Sale! :(  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Ebay Sale! :(
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 07:31:05 AM »
That's horrible.  Definitely block this person, because there's something really off and terrible about how they're acting.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miss_Pompon

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2015, 07:55:53 AM »
Oh Babydoll, I'm so sorry for you, you're such an awesome seller and as a buyer (and I bought a lot from you recently) I really appreciate that you send items by regular airmail.

Made by LordBlumiere, thank you so much

My Want List

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 07:58:56 AM »
I'm definitely blocking them since they're in the U.S.! They're obviously very unreasonable and easily angered for no good reason. You did absolutely nothing to deserve their anger. Thanks for the heads-up!

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 08:04:45 AM »
Oh my gosh, what a terribly offensive person! I can't believe Ebay did that, that's total crap.

Offline flying_narwhal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy Store
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 10:03:49 AM »
I'm really sorry you are having to deal with such a difficult situation, what a nightmare :( It sounds like they are either unfamiliar with the transit times of international parcels or are extremely impatient (or both). I generally don't worry about international packages until they've been MIA for 8 weeks but most of my purchases are from overseas so I've become familiar and patient with long transit times. This is one of the situations when I get really frustrated about eBay and their policies. The buyer was clearly being rude and abusive. There should be something in place that blocks the opening of international cases until 6-8 weeks have passed or something similar when an economy method for shipping has been used, especially since Paypal now allows such a generous time frame for opening cases.

Offline Babydoll

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ★ Instagram Babydoll84uk (Pics of my collection) ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2015, 01:28:47 PM »
Thanks guys I really appreciate all your support & advice. :hug: I guess I have been super lucky over the years selling on Ebay especially after hearing about some of your own bad experiences. Iv had so many lovely & patient buyers up until now so I was completely taken aback by this buyers aggressive message & feedback!  :shocked:

I sent the buyer a very polite message asking if she would reconsider her feedback now that she has received a full refund & she replied saying that she would remove the negative feedback, she has yet to respond to the revision form so fingers crossed that she does. Its definitely a buyers world when it comes to Ebay & this has been a wake up call for me, as some of you have mentioned I will need to start sending majority of my international sales with tracking (I will make an exception for my regular buyers :heart: ). Thanks again for all your help & to everyone who replied. :hug:

Babydoll~

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 05:35:20 AM »
:hug:  I really hope that she does what she said she would do and revise that feedback for you  :bigups:

I already added her to my blocked buyer list TBH . I know she wouldn't be able to do something like this on me since I send everything tracked etc but  I don't like abusive messages. She may just have been having a bad day of course but wow... yeah no thanks.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline The Little White Horse

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 06:09:09 AM »
I hope she does what she says. :) If she doesn't respond to the negative briefly explaining what she did. And add her to your blocklist that way, you never have to bother with her again. :hug:

:hug:  I really hope that she does what she said she would do and revise that feedback for you  :bigups:

I already added her to my blocked buyer list TBH . I know she wouldn't be able to do something like this on me since I send everything tracked etc but  I don't like abusive messages. She may just have been having a bad day of course but wow... yeah no thanks.

It's not worth the risk of all the extra hassle, I mean, life can be stressful enough without getting abusive messages from someone. :) So I totally understand your just in case move for blocking her. :)

Hugs to everyone,

And Babydoll I hope you feel better.  :hug:

Offline palaisdejouets

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Palace
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 08:42:59 AM »
Seriously, why can't people understand that shipping across an ocean takes extra time??? Whenever I buy online, I always make sure I know where I'm ordering from, not only for potential customs but also so I know when to expect it. I guess some people are new?

Fizzy Adoptable by LyraHeartstrings
Visit my tumblrs:
★*. Toy Palace •*. Toys of the '80s ★. OMG Strawberry Shortcake ★*.

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2015, 05:27:14 PM »
Thanks guys I really appreciate all your support & advice. :hug: I guess I have been super lucky over the years selling on Ebay especially after hearing about some of your own bad experiences. Iv had so many lovely & patient buyers up until now so I was completely taken aback by this buyers aggressive message & feedback!  :shocked:

I sent the buyer a very polite message asking if she would reconsider her feedback now that she has received a full refund & she replied saying that she would remove the negative feedback, she has yet to respond to the revision form so fingers crossed that she does. Its definitely a buyers world when it comes to Ebay & this has been a wake up call for me, as some of you have mentioned I will need to start sending majority of my international sales with tracking (I will make an exception for my regular buyers :heart: ). Thanks again for all your help & to everyone who replied. :hug:

Babydoll~

So sorry!  That is HORRID.  But there is some good news.  If she sent you a message through eBay's messaging system stating that she would remove the feedback, either she honors it, or eBay does.  Call them back and let a representative go through your messages.  I believe they have to remove it if the buyer said she would.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal