collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Damaged MOC - Some Advice if I'm Doing The Right Thing Please  (Read 2090 times)

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Damaged MOC - Some Advice if I'm Doing The Right Thing Please
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 03:18:07 AM »
 :cry:  my poor Princess, this is sooo sad :cry: I have experienced the same , however after discussion I get a partial refund.

I really hope EBay will give you right :hug: :hug:. I am really fed up with seller who perfectly know what MOC pony are but definitely did not pay attention to how they send them  >_< >_< >_<

As Ringlet said (and Ringlet has definitly right) we have to keep an eye because yes I also think the seller will glue it and sell it back again as MOC :shocked: :shocked:

« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 03:19:39 AM by Bibinettepony »
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline PrincessLocket

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 07:57:50 PM »
And another Update with my ongoing saga!
Sellers deadline to respond to my Paypal complaint is tomorrow and today she messages me out of the blue and tells me I have no right to try to get a refund through Paypal, they won't give it me, she wants the pony back again and will pay shipping and she want let me have it 'so cheap'

I think $30 for a pretty common pony with accessories and bent backcard is pretty fair especially since seller caused the issues.

Postage from aust would be more than the refund Im asking so no doubt she wants to resell and no way I'm sending the pony back for her to try to rip another collector off so will just have to sit tight and wait for Paypal to make their call

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 11:34:12 PM »
I really hope this works out for you, but paypal's standard responce is return for refund. :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PrincessLocket

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 12:54:53 AM »
And unfortunately that's what just happened :-( they will refund me the $60 the pony cost not the shipping fees which were $30 and it will cost me pushing $30 to send her back as I have to use registered and buy suitable postage supplies etc so its really not financially worth me bothering so I'll just be sticking her back on and be very peeved off such a nasty awful seller basically won and no doubt will do similar again but at least she can't be resold on dishonestly which was my main concern

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 03:28:40 AM »
I'm so sorry hun I was hoping for a better ending to this situation. Its such a pain when bad sellers win cases even when it was obviously their fault that the item got damaged, and then you are expected to pay out so much to return the item so they can glue and resell for more. Plus its worse when the seller gets nasty with it. *siiigh* :(
I think in the end though its worth you keeping her and glueing her back on yourself rather than being out of $30+ and having no pony (plus that seller reselling as MOC a non MOC for more money to some other unsuspecting collector)  :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2014, 12:55:33 AM »
At very least you can leave her a negative.

It's idiotic to risk ruining your reputation and feedback for $30 when it's obvious the seller has caused the problem in sheer negligence and apathy. 

So, leave her a negative.  Call her out for being rude and careless.  It's clearly true. 

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2014, 01:12:45 AM »
Hm, why isn't she forced to refund the original shipping if her shipping was terrible and caused the damage. She should be!

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 11:47:41 AM »
At the *very least*, I would expect a seller to refund shipping, because the seller's shipping is what ruined the item. She sounds like a bad seller, and definitely leave negative feedback :( I'm sorry that the sale was such a headache and disappointment :hug:

Can you post the eBay ID so we can stay away from her sales?

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2014, 01:51:52 PM »
It's pretty disgraceful that PayPal sided with the seller here, what are they thinking?

Yes, I'd really like the seller ID too, so I can avoid their listings.

Stormpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 01:46:06 AM »
Ring paypal and talk to a real person. I had an issue with a partial refund matter that ended with me having to send the item back. I rang them and the paypal lady sorted it over the phone

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal