collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: investigator117 on Ebay--update, she's relisted a damaged pony >:|  (Read 1888 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: investigator117 on Ebay--update, she's relisted a damaged pony >:|
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2014, 08:52:54 AM »
Ugh it is sooooo aggravating when obnoxious sellers have HTF ponies.  I am sorry that she is being so rude and unprofessional about all of this.  Seriously, she could still sell the pony with the flaws, it would just be a little cheaper.  Personally, I would love a Nightglider and I don't mind chew marks, but I would never give this person my money after I have seen the way she treats other people!  :( 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: investigator117 on Ebay--update, she\'s relisted a damaged pony >:|
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2014, 08:41:31 PM »
this was what i'm interpreting as the last communication from the seller
Hi if you down load the image and magnify you will be able to see the mark. If you think you will not be happy with this item my suggestion is to not bid on it. Have a good day!
:throw:
feel like i just got a fakie to the face. honestly...
wow.
This is what she said when I asked about damages, final word.
If you want to bid or not it is your prerogative. Please don't bid if you are not interested.
My reply to her telling me it was a bite mark:
Bite mark?! That certainly doesn't warrant a $100 price tag! You should really document the marks in your initial photos.

I will wait for photos to decide to even bid. Have you consider lowering your bin because of the bite mark?
Sooooo I think I hit her hard on that one? :dizzy:

Like Squirmy said, I would be totally fine with her marks. I could easily hide or fix them. She's kinda rude. I think she is getting the idea that she isn't going to sell without proper documentation.

I am nearly 100% positive that she used the same initial photo from the FIRST time I seen this on ebay. Matter of fact, I seen this on ebay, 2 of them at the same time. One for a BIN of $100, another of $50. Now this, BIN of $100 again, now relisted with a starting bid of $20 without a BIN? Yeesh. I don't really wanna give her money...
She didn't even offer to show me photos when I asked, when I said that I would wait to see them before placing a bid.

Post Merge: March 15, 2014, 08:46:34 PM

Just noticed she has a BIN of $100 on a TAF Love Melody too...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 08:46:34 PM by brittney_rochelle »

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 12:04:24 PM »
this was what i'm interpreting as the last communication from the seller
Hi if you down load the image and magnify you will be able to see the mark. If you think you will not be happy with this item my suggestion is to not bid on it. Have a good day!

0.0! wow! is all i gotta say.
feel bad for the person who bid on it.
and by the way the buy it now goes away as soon as it has a bid, so she didn't take it down.

this is the image she is referring to.

update:
so i did reply again.
this is what i said
sorry if i upset you by asking for a more clear image, but the second image in the auction is over exposed and blurry, so no amount of magnifying will help me to see it more clearly. i was simply asking for a better picture and was not trying to insult you in anyway.
sorry for bothering you. good luck with your selling in the future.
their reply was
I appreciate your apology.

:throw:
feel like i just got a fakie to the face. honestly...

Oh, my.

Ugh it is sooooo aggravating when obnoxious sellers have HTF ponies.  I am sorry that she is being so rude and unprofessional about all of this.  Seriously, she could still sell the pony with the flaws, it would just be a little cheaper.  Personally, I would love a Nightglider and I don't mind chew marks, but I would never give this person my money after I have seen the way she treats other people!  :(

Yeah, I agree!

Offline Lady Saissis

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 05:13:22 PM »
When I asked for my money back on Night Glider the seller was more keen about getting that necklace back rather then the pony. I'm wondering if she's shill bidding herself or a friend to draw out more bids on that pony. This is what she replied back to me when I asked for a refund. I think she's just really rude to deal with honestly ;(

That is fine. I'm not going to send you money with out the pony and the bracelet back. The bracelet alone is worth $40. The pony I paid $40 for. I have already sent you $10 so it will be $36 instead of $46. I will send you your money the day I get the pony and bracelet back. You can keep this e mail as proof of our agreement.
Look away from the past and smile toward the future. Life is a learning experience.

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2014, 05:25:06 PM »
This seller sounds like a nightmare  :(

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:29:44 PM by Lollipop »
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2014, 02:02:25 PM »
It sounds like she got ripped off, and maybe arranged payment a way that she has no recourse, so is trying to be deceptive to pass on her mistake! No thank you, crazy ebay lady... do what any of us here would do, and just get what you can get, and forget about losing out on the darn pony, because it's done with!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2014, 08:17:51 PM »
Gonna bump this up because I have a funny story! My boyfriend actually bought me a pony for a gift and it was this pony! I can't believe it. He said the transaction was smooth and she got here fast, but the damages are the same.
he got the hint that I wanted this pony because she's my background right now and I have shown him photos of her before. What a silly boy. I seriously cannot believe I got THIS exact one.

I feel kinda bad about it but....he got her for a steal. I mean, I think we can fix the marks but...wow,  I just don't know. Just...wow. I made a thread in the Corral about it with photos if you wanna check it out.
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,351948.new.html#new

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2014, 03:48:49 AM »
:hug:  I'm really glad he got her for a good price! and also that you know the pony's history :)  deinfitely funny he got that particular pony for you but $20 is a bargain, and it means that you can give this poor girl a much deserved make-over and that seller wont keep relisting her without the faults mentioned either :bigups:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal