collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help! ebays ridiculous global shipping program  (Read 1171 times)

Ghost

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Help! ebays ridiculous global shipping program
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 02:11:32 PM »
no shiromisa you havent done anything.  the system pretty much implements it. not the buyer. 

my problem is i requested to cancel the transaction due to my unfamiliarity with the program. and the fact it opted me in even after i opted out. :/    and the buyer agreed, i refunded. and the transaction was cancelled.  and then they left me this awful negative.   i think we may be getting lost in translation a little bit. but i don't understand why they did not message me before leaving feedback saying they were unhappy :'(    i would have just relisted the item after calculating shipping.  but its in russian.  i feel awful i have never gotten a negative :(
If the feedback says you didn't refund when you did can't you have it removed for being untrue? 

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2013, 04:34:26 PM »
yes i have already reported it ghost.  >_<  thats especially why im upset!  i have proof of refund.

*edit*

here is the latest message i have gotten in response to me attempting to rectify the situation.   :cry:  what am i doing wrong here. my buyer has been refunded. they agreed to the cancelation. and refuse to let me fix this.  :huh: and not to mention the many times they spoke of was 2 messages sent yesterday that i promptly responded to within hours of receiving. how differrent is our time difference?  because i got them at like 4 am. i think responding at 4 am within an hour is reasonable! 

https://picasaweb.google.com/116832912685484526024/November212013?authkey=Gv1sRgCLi6m5HZw8D1LQ#5948613896921421266
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:42:10 PM by babylicketysplit »
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 05:35:18 AM »
I cant seem to get the neg removed :'( and the buyer refuses my offers to try to resolve things in a dignified manner.  they are sending me awful messages and just being a general rude human being.
     and for some reason sure enjoys bringing up the fact that he is MALE! why? who knows.  but he keeps stating that he is a man (gee go figure, a man buying a pony toy, no one cares your not special..)   and that he can pretty much say whatever he wants.   

i have reported the messages to ebay as well as the false feedback stating they never got refunded. which is a dang lie! i have proof.   
i am so done with ebay. they treat their sellers like crap. why should i have to keep this negative for no reason when the buyer agreed to a refund and cancelled transaction. then leave me a negative without stating it was a mistake on thier part to agree to the cancellation.   im just so mad you guys :'(  this is my only negative ever!  and  this buyer sure seems happy to give me the negative for some bizzarre reason. 

i have tried resolving this as is possible on my end but the buyer refuses.  i am SO DONE SELLING ON EBAY.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 07:35:56 AM »
I'm sorry that this buyer is giving you such a hard time :hug: Not all international buyers behave so ignorantly. Have you considered calling ebay and asking to speak with a supervisor/manager? That's what I would do, I would escalate and state that you've been waiting x amount of days for the feedback to be removed and for that buyer to stop harassing you. Ebay should be able to rectify while you're on the phone with them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 08:33:59 AM »
What a mess BLS  :(

I would definitely phone eBay, especially if they are sending you harassing messages. I also found this on eBays feedback removal help page.

Feedback from a buyer is removed or adjusted automatically in the following situations:

There's a Global Shipping Program error.  We may also remove or adjust low ship cost or ship time detailed seller ratings.

I honestly feel due to you opting out and them opting you back in for what ever reason, would fall under there being an error with their beloved GPS program. Perhaps when you phone you could make mention of this if they give you a problem. 

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 02:20:09 PM »
all i keep getting is put on multiple holds over the phone with ebay. their customer service just sucks :(

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 05:48:00 AM »
I've had two successful transactions with the GSP. however I've found buyers from other countries are not educated on it, and I cannot claim to know a lot about it as well. I do have to watch my listings like a hawk though for items I don't want to sell internationally. When you create a listing the GSP is automatically selected every time so you have to deny it every time. I just got a message last night from someone in Australia asking for a proper shipping quote invoice.... :( which the only thing I could give her was the prompt ebay gave me when I tried to. Which says I don't have access to that as a seller that the buyer has to pay all the international fees in full on their end. So I think this will bring upon a slew of non paying bidders because they won't know the cost fully until they try and buy the item.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 01:26:22 AM »
all i keep getting is put on multiple holds over the phone with ebay. their customer service just sucks :(

Yes, it does!!! I've only ever had to call eBay's CS once and I sat on hold for Ages, but I finally got through to a rep (who spoke poor English) but he removed my false neg. fairly quickly with very little hassle. Don't give up!! Keep trying! You don't deserve that negative and it shouldn't be on your FB!!!!! Keep your chin up, BLS!!

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 02:06:13 AM »
I always have them call me and usually I don't have to be on the phone with them for more than a half hour. You will get something accomplished by talking to customer service. I find they do help.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal