collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Block these Ebayers- star dingers!  (Read 1756 times)

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Block these Ebayers- star dingers!
« on: July 13, 2013, 04:27:50 PM »
 :mad:

User ID: sarityler
Feedback left: Item came quickly and as described. Smooth transaction.
Left a 3 in item as described and a 2 in shipping time!

User ID: weazie2
Left a 1 in shipping and handling charges- shipping was clearly listed in auction!

These two little gems have cause me to pay more in fees now. I seriously hate Ebay  :mad:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lygeia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Ebay Sales
Re: Block these Ebayers- star dingers!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 04:34:31 PM »
Blocked...so sorry you had to deal with these crummy star dingers but thank you for letting us know
Love Birds Trinkets and Treasures on Ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/lovebirdstrinketsandtreasures :lovey:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 04:42:17 PM »
blocked, dang I'm sorry to hear you have to deal with that
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 04:50:13 PM »
Excuse my ignorance here, but how do you know exactly who gave you a low star rating?

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 04:53:01 PM »
I believe weazie2 is a member here. You might want to try to work it out with her here and find out what happened.

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 05:31:02 PM »
Ebay's new star rating system is a huge disappointment, it isn't even reliable ,I have even contacted one guy because he gave me a 3 star rating on shipping time and I shipped the SAME DAY as pmt was received, he got his item in 2 business days... I asked why I deserved a low rating and he said, oh...oops I didn't mean to I was just leaving feedback for a bunch of sellers at once and just gave EVERYONE 3 stars!! What???? really genius system to actually rate with, if people were more thoughtful when leaving feedback that wouldn't be the case but unfortunately some are not :( ebay is getting to be a sad place to be for sellers :(

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 06:01:36 PM »
The star system is seriously a joke, anything less than 5 may as well be a zero with the way ebay reacts. The most annoying star must be shipping time, so many people use it to rate how long a package took to arrive when it's meant to be how long it took the seller to send.
Sorry you got dinged :(
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 06:04:38 PM by T.L.Squiggle »
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 06:28:28 PM »
Sorry to hear that, thanks for letting us know... Their blocked on our account.

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 06:30:08 PM »

Left a 1 in shipping and handling charges- shipping was clearly listed in auction!

These two little gems have cause me to pay more in fees now. I seriously hate Ebay  :mad:
*hugs* Thanks for letting me know. I should now be thankful for those who leave me 4 instead of 3,2,1 . :( *double hugs...no...triple hugs!!!*
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 06:38:14 PM »
Excuse my ignorance here, but how do you know exactly who gave you a low star rating?

Yeah, I can't figure that out either.  At least not on my account, personally.  How is it that you know? 

Sorry to hear you are upset, but don't worry because I have a feeling eBay will likely be changing the DSRs sometime in the future.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 06:41:48 PM »

*hugs* Thanks for letting me know. I should now be thankful for those who leave me 4 instead of 3,2,1 . :( *double hugs...no...triple hugs!!!*

The sad thing is that unless someone leaves you 5 stars, they might as well be leaving 4's and less, every star that isn't a 5 slowly eats away at a sellers discounts and top seller status and it's really unfair... and honestly wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave honest feedback about a buyer, not every buyer is a positive experience for a seller... some are downright rude and hard to handle, yet we can only ever leave positive feedback....

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM »

Yeah, I can't figure that out either.  At least not on my account, personally.  How is it that you know? 

Sorry to hear you are upset, but don't worry because I have a feeling eBay will likely be changing the DSRs sometime in the future.
I usually tell when I constantly check my 5 stars and the recent reviews. For two? Nnnnot sure:X

The sad thing is that unless someone leaves you 5 stars, they might as well be leaving 4's and less, every star that isn't a 5 slowly eats away at a sellers discounts and top seller status and it's really unfair... and honestly wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave honest feedback about a buyer, not every buyer is a positive experience for a seller... some are downright rude and hard to handle, yet we can only ever leave positive feedback....
Yeah...I know...:(
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline blondee1982

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 07:08:32 PM »
Yes feedback for buyers needs revision as well, I just had a situation where I left a very well deserved negative feedback for a seller who was a complete nightmare to deal with, unprofessional, rude, a liar and a thief . Anyway the same day I left the feedback he got his friend to buy one of my items to mess with me and leave a negative for me. I would like to be able to leave that friend of his a negative too just for being immature and dishonest along with him! However...Unfortunately for him I have been around eBay for years and I wasn't born yesterday so I refunded the girl immediately and I am canceling the sale. I mean what did he think I wouldn't notice the coincidence that they live 15 min away from each other and she has not purchased anything in over 3yrs and when she did back then it was exotic dance wear... Not ponies lol. eBay needs to revise the buyer and seller feedback systems so it is fair for both
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 07:31:41 PM by blondee1982 »

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 07:15:12 PM »
Yes feedback for buyers needs revision as well, I just had a situation where I left a very well deserved negative feedback for a seller who was a complete nightmare to deal with, unprofessional, rude, a liar and a thief . Anyway the same day I left the feedback he got his friend to buy one if my items to mess with me and leave a negative for me. I would like to be able to leave that friend of his a negative too just for being immature and dishonest with him! However...Unfortunately for him I have been around eBay for years and I wasn't born yesterday so I refunded the girl immediately and I am canceling the sale. I mean what did he think I wouldn't notice the coincidence that they live 15 min away from each other and she has not purchased anything in over 3yrs and when she did back then it was exotic dance wear... Not ponies lol. eBay needs to revise the buyer and seller feedback systems so it is fair for both

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems like this, it really is sad, ebay used to be great, but I'm starting to think that I don't want to buy or sell on ebay, just because of all the changes and how things work.... We've had problems on both the buying and selling end of things, I have to say though, we always try to work things out, we don't leave negatives often if ever... and we always try to keep communication open at all times... As far as the star system goes, it's terrible... the shipping one is the biggest problem, because as someone earlier stated it's meant in regards to how long before it's shipped, not how long before it reaches you...
We had a seller that we purchased a special pony from and a week went by and our item still hadn't shipped, we contacted them and they apologized, something about multiple shippings and labels etc... We still gave them good everything because they were nice and apologetic etc... some buyers and sellers are so anti customer service that they shouldn't be a part of the ebay community lol...

Offline blondee1982

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 07:25:37 PM »
I completely agree! And the issue I had with my buyer and the issue with this feedback retaliation both happened with in a 12hr span! What a crap storm, when it rains it poors I guess :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal