collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Beware of this Etsy Seller: Resolved partly  (Read 918 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Beware of this Etsy Seller: Resolved partly
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 08:55:05 PM »
:happy: I'm very relieved glad that you and the seller were able to communicate and get the feedback problem resolved!! I know you'd never even think of Considering scamming anyone, so I can understand why the initial feedback was so deeply upsetting. You've been in the MLP community for ages and certainly never done anything wrong in your transactions. I hope the seller does decide to sell the pony to you, since I know you'd love to have that pony-- plus the seller could have an honest sale and make back some of the money she's lost to the scammers  :)
     sadly she would not sell me the pony. Very bad business. I feel in the end she just had a hard time being trusting enough to carry out my sale. What a huge disappoint ment. I think she needs to stop selling. There r plenty of good people in this world.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:11 PM »
Did she ever provide her source on where she was getting info on your user name being linked to scamming? I am starting to wonder if she just went on a whim instead of having something to be suspicious over.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Arianna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »
That's really sad, on both sides.  Sounds like as she was dealing with an honest sale (you), she was finding out about a scam (them, whoever s/he/they are).

I think if you got your money back and a full apology, as well as things are cleaned up on your side of things, I think that's all you could hope for.  I don't blame you for your feelings of being wary.

I hope s/he will also have at least some justice.  Whatever that is.  I don't understand why people 'scam' others.

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 10:59:39 PM »
I did not really get an apology. No she never told me the so called source of her scammer information.   I just came to the conclusion that she made this up to make herself  look as though she had a good reason for her behavior. I believe it is a total lie. My name is not on any list. I have been investigating this.

Post Merge: January 08, 2013, 11:07:21 PM

I will say I always try to see the best in people, but I am having a tough time in my own life right now and this just blew me away. I am sorry that someone stole from her, but this was a very stressful thing to deal with for sure. It's left me feeling very nervous about trying to buy things. I may take a long break. There is just too much going on to put myself in the position to deal with this type of thing.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 11:07:21 PM by tulagirl »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 03:11:41 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear this Tula :cry:  :(  :sad:
 Your seller made a big mistake and she sounds very insecure. I understand her being nervous about selling if she has been scammed, but she should not just accuse someone without any evidence, and if she is is so worried about being scammed again then she is the one that needs to take a break/stop selling.
Please dont let it put you off though :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 11:44:24 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear this Tula :cry:  :(  :sad:
 Your seller made a big mistake and she sounds very insecure. I understand her being nervous about selling if she has been scammed, but she should not just accuse someone without any evidence, and if she is is so worried about being scammed again then she is the one that needs to take a break/stop selling.
Please dont let it put you off though :hug:

So true.

Offline babylofty

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 12:43:35 PM »
I have no idea what the original message said, but maybe she made the whole thing up in order to relist at a higher price.  What I'm seeing from the replies though, the situation seems a bit nutty just to do all that. Who knows...?
darcerin on the TP, arinaketchum on ebay, Salvia on PI

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 12:59:58 PM »
I have no idea what the original message said, but maybe she made the whole thing up in order to relist at a higher price.  What I'm seeing from the replies though, the situation seems a bit nutty just to do all that. Who knows...?

No what she did was had a pony for sale. I bought it, paid for it and went on with my day.  A few hours later I find an email that she cancelled my purchase.  Her reason: I was a scammer, buying from her to turn around and charge back, keep the pony and sell at a higher price.  She left me horribly abusive and inflammatory feedback as well.  She basically accused me of being a thief in a public place only a few hours after I bought and paid for an item.   I had never bought from her before.  Then she closes her shop shortly after the cancellation and feedback.  I wrote her asking her to remove the feedback as I was just an innocent collector wishes to get a pony on my wanted list.  I was not the things she accused me of.  She writes back and tells me she has been scammed out of hundreds of dollars on Amazon (mind you I didn't buy from her off of Amazon and I don't ever buy ponies from Amazon.) I had no idea what she was talking about. It was crazy and then, she claims I was on some bogus list of bad traders online to cover herself I guess.  Then I guess she realizes after I talked with her and sent pictures of every pony I bought off of etsy, that I still had my stuff and also that I didn't sell on etsy and wasn't scamming her.  She lifted the feedback but refused to send my pony.  She says she will refund me.  So basically I was accused of doing something I never did, that she had no proof of.  It was a terrible experience. Trust me.  It was something I would expect if I went into the Twilight Zone.  None of it made any sense whatsoever and it humiliated me and really stressed me out.

I really mentioned this on this site as well figuring she probably is a member here, I need her to understand I am a nice person, a collector and a good standing member of this community. I have friends here I have met in person and people here I talk to outside this arena. I have a lot of people that know me well enough to know I wasn't the person she assumed I was just because I bought something.  I don't want anyone else to go through this and its why I have it posted here.  Not to hurt her, but to protect someone else from her stress.  I really find it hard to believe she wouldn't be a member here due to the number of ponies she sells.  At some point she must have been or is a collector herself. While its horrible to have someone steal from her in this way, its quite important to not attack buyers and cancel transactions and refuse to send merchandise to innocent people just because someone did something to her.  I didn't do that to her and she could have gotten money and a sale from me.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:10:35 PM by tulagirl »

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 04:57:55 PM »

No what she did was had a pony for sale. I bought it, paid for it and went on with my day.  A few hours later I find an email that she cancelled my purchase.  Her reason: I was a scammer, buying from her to turn around and charge back, keep the pony and sell at a higher price.  She left me horribly abusive and inflammatory feedback as well.  She basically accused me of being a thief in a public place only a few hours after I bought and paid for an item.   I had never bought from her before.  Then she closes her shop shortly after the cancellation and feedback.  I wrote her asking her to remove the feedback as I was just an innocent collector wishes to get a pony on my wanted list.  I was not the things she accused me of.  She writes back and tells me she has been scammed out of hundreds of dollars on Amazon (mind you I didn't buy from her off of Amazon and I don't ever buy ponies from Amazon.) I had no idea what she was talking about. It was crazy and then, she claims I was on some bogus list of bad traders online to cover herself I guess.  Then I guess she realizes after I talked with her and sent pictures of every pony I bought off of etsy, that I still had my stuff and also that I didn't sell on etsy and wasn't scamming her.  She lifted the feedback but refused to send my pony.  She says she will refund me.  So basically I was accused of doing something I never did, that she had no proof of.  It was a terrible experience. Trust me.  It was something I would expect if I went into the Twilight Zone.  None of it made any sense whatsoever and it humiliated me and really stressed me out.

I really mentioned this on this site as well figuring she probably is a member here, I need her to understand I am a nice person, a collector and a good standing member of this community. I have friends here I have met in person and people here I talk to outside this arena. I have a lot of people that know me well enough to know I wasn't the person she assumed I was just because I bought something.  I don't want anyone else to go through this and its why I have it posted here.  Not to hurt her, but to protect someone else from her stress.  I really find it hard to believe she wouldn't be a member here due to the number of ponies she sells.  At some point she must have been or is a collector herself. While its horrible to have someone steal from her in this way, its quite important to not attack buyers and cancel transactions and refuse to send merchandise to innocent people just because someone did something to her.  I didn't do that to her and she could have gotten money and a sale from me.

It was a big ordeal dealing with this lady, it's sad that it went that way! She made the big mistake, you are not a scammer by any means! :(
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 01:04:54 PM »

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I don't think any seller like that would be a member of this wonderful place, but you never know. I just wonder what the heck happened to her that she assumes you are a scam artist. Everyone is probably right, she should stop selling if she's having so many problems to go and accuse an innocent of something so horrible. I'm also sad that you'll stop buying for a bit, this whole situation is a bummer.  :(

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal