collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: DirePony: ponies refunded but bad transaction.  (Read 2163 times)

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
DirePony: ponies refunded but bad transaction.
« on: November 25, 2012, 10:45:21 AM »
Hi.

Sorry if am writing this, but i had the worst pony week in my entire life (an order on ebay has been shipped to Brazil instead of Italy, probably lost 700$ in a pony bought from a member here disappeared from tracking and shipped with wrong shipping method, another member first accepted a 100£ offer on 2 ponies including shipping and after i have paid she said it was not including shipping) and now this.

I bought a complete set of Blind Bags and a loose Zecora from DirePony.
I have immediatly paid with paypal using my credit card.

He told me he could ship only on saturday, and i was ok with that.

I've clearly asked and paid for Priority Shipping.

This morning i woke up to find a refund of 20$ from him.

i already knew what happened.
He sent  me a message telling me he asked his sister to go to the post office and the ponies were shipped with first class.

That means i will have to wait at least 2 months to receive them IF i will receive them.

I can't stand it no more of this situation, so, even if probably in another time, i would have not even wrote this post, i am pretty sure i will also leave negative feedback because i am sick to be worried about shipments and ponies.

I have to say he refunded the entire amount of money after my last message, but since i have paid with credit card, i will have to wait at least 45 days to have the money back.

of course IF i will receive the ponies i will pay him back.

What do you think, leave negative or neutral?

I am really really really sick of this and cry.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: DirePony: ponies refunded but bad transaction.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 01:04:26 PM »
  You and pony luck are not seeing eye to eye lately.  Not fair. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:00:32 PM by rybett »
:socks:   :frog:

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 01:24:38 PM »
I think neutral would be fair rather. A negative would be fair if the seller gave you a bad attitude over the mistake, but it sounds like that did not happen here. Yes, the ponies were shipped by the wrong type of shipping, but after the mistake your seller did everything they could to correct the situation by quickly giving you a full refund (if the refund is held by Paypal that's not the fault of you or your seller, but the fault of PayPal's system). It's very unfortunate that the mistake happened, but some sellers would not be so quick to try to make things right.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such bad luck lately. I hope that your ponies arrive quickly & you can settle things with your seller(s) in a positive way in the end. :)

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »
I personally would not leave a negative.  I think you are allowing your anger to cloud your better judgement.  Negatives should be reserved for buyers and sellers who try to scam or are uncooperative/unresponsive when trouble arises.  Your seller has attempted to right a mistake and easily offer a full refund.  He is now out the money and the ponies due to his mistake.  Hopefully they eventually arrive and you will get your ponies and he will get his money back. 

It is also not his fault that it takes 45 days in your country to get a credit card refund.  I honestly would even have a hard time leaving a neutral seeing as this sounds like it was an honest mistake. 

I really do get why you're pissed... it would be nice if all buyers and sellers were as thorough and careful they should be.  Good luck.
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
I wouldn't leave a negative or neutral. Your seller made an honest mistake and quickly refunded you for the money you lost. People make mistakes, and I'm pretty much nodding in agreement with everything cookhuman said.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline SoSilver

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 02:09:12 PM »
Hi and thank you about your comments.
But try to be in my shoes.
This is nit the first time this happen to me.
One time is "oh! I forgot you wanted priority!", another time is "my sister/mother/father/husband/etc shipped it for me and did a mistake" and again "at the p.o. They told me first class is better than priority" and sincerely i am tired of this.
Yes, he refunded me, but still i am with nothing in my hands.
He just wrote " here's your refund, no big deal", so i think at least he deserve neutral.
I think it's incredible that everytime we have to leave positive just because we are a big, great family. It's not, simple as that.
It was a good transaction? No.
He refunded me? Yes and i am thankful, but still...

DirePony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 02:24:44 PM »
One time is "oh! I forgot you wanted priority!", another time is "my sister/mother/father/husband/etc shipped it for me and did a mistake" and again "at the p.o. They told me first class is better than priority" and sincerely i am tired of this.
Yes, he refunded me, but still i am with nothing in my hands.
He just wrote " here's your refund, no big deal", so i think at least he deserve neutral.
I think it's incredible that everytime we have to leave positive just because we are a big, great family. It's not, simple as that.
It was a good transaction? No.
He refunded me? Yes and i am thankful, but still...

I was going to stay out of this thread but you are not telling the truth. This is the PM that I sent you when I refunded your money.

Hello,
I am truly sorry. It isn't a matter of not respecting you it was a mistake. In retrospect I should have held onto the package another week and shipped it myself. But I cannot go back and do that. I just refunded you the other $90 through Paypal. If the ponies show up just consider them a gift. Again I am sorry and I hope that there are no hard feelings. Thank you.

Sean

The moderators can feel free to pull the message if there are any questions to the authenticity. And now I will tell my side of the story. I am only able to ship once a week for overseas packages on Saturdays due to work and school. I got called into work on Saturday so I asked my sister to send the package. I gave her instructions to ship it by Priority. The clerk rang it up as First Class and my sister paid. She doesn't sell on eBay or anything so she didn't realize the error. She gave me the receipt when I got home and I noticed the error right off. I went to Paypal and refunded the difference in shipping, $20, and sent a PM to Sosilver right away explaining what happened. His response was that he was upset and he was concerned about the time it would take to get the ponies and that he wouldn't receive them. I went back to Paypal and refunded him the other $90 and sent the PM above.
It was an error on my part and I accept that but I am not sure what else I can do to make it right. I also do not feel that our transaction should have anything to do with what other sellers have done to Sosilver.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 02:27:10 PM by DirePony »

Offline SoSilver

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 02:34:30 PM »
And where i am not telling the thruth?
Are you calling me a liar?
I haven't wrote this for asking more.
It's just my right to leave an appropriate feedback.
Last thing. I am not writing this because other sellers. I am writing this because i have bought ponies with priority shipping. Paid immediatly. You shipped the ponies with wrong shipping method.
I am happy? No.
Can i leave feedback? Yes.

DirePony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 02:40:57 PM »

This is the part that I took issue with. I apologized in my first PM when I refunded your shipping and again when I refunded the rest of the money. I also offered you to keep the ponies as well when they show up. I am not calling you a liar I just had an issue with your statement that I didn't care about the shipping mistake.

Offline SoSilver

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 02:44:58 PM »
Yes, you apologized, but it doesn't change the fact that basically you said " here's the refund, i cannot do anyhing else".
If you cared enough, you would have shipped yourself or be sure that your suster had shipped it the correct way.

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 02:52:37 PM »

Was it DirePony who did this to you in the past, or is this the only incident you have had with him? If this is the only incident, then I believe that a negative feedback would be incredibly unfair!

It sounds like having the refund issued is reason enough to hold back on leaving a negative. He's done all that he can do, and one might argue that the full refund is above and beyond.

I am sorry to hear about your bad pony luck this week. :(

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 02:57:47 PM »
att his point i think all he can do is offer a refund.  mistakes happen. espcally if your not used to shipping.  and the fact that diepony is  willing to work with you i don think that  he desrves a negative or anuetral  either.   and really you beign a little unfair saying oh if  you really cared you would have shipped it yourself.  sometiems youc an't ship things yourself. i think direpony wnated to  make sure you got  it so immedtly  went to ship it. instead of making you wait a week or two weeks.  so  yes your not happy with this transtcion but remmeber in the end your both human thigns happena dn at least you ahve a seller willing to GIVE you a refund and be polite about it. some sellers would  just say oh well your loss.  and  not  give a reufnd.   or  say  when the ponys show up just keep them.  i'm sorry your having bad luck. 

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 03:15:12 PM »
I'm just curious to clarify here since I'm confused by the statements. The original shipping difference was refunded then Direpony refunded the cost of the ponies? Did he refund the pony cost before you made this thread? If so and it's free ponies, not only did he attempt to correct the mistake he went above and beyond refunding you the cost of the items. I wouldn't have done that, and I would see no reason to leave a neutral or a negative when the seller went so far in making you happy....just wow. I have no words anymore for that.

Also on the comment above being displeased in a second transaction. If I have problems with a seller the first time I never buy from them again. :huh:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline SoSilver

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »
I have no words myself.
Stupid me to post here.

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 03:37:05 PM »
I have no words myself.
Stupid me to post here.

This is immature. 

You are being unreasonable about the entire transaction.  You are taking out other seller's mistakes on this seller.  DP's mistake was born of good intentions by trying to get your package out quickly.  He admitted fault and went above and beyond by refunding the full amount immediately.  Then he even stated you could keep 90 dollars worth of ponies for free because of his error.  What more can he do???
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal