collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Update On my Owed Items  (Read 656 times)

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
Update On my Owed Items
« on: August 27, 2012, 09:19:04 AM »
I am aware that I have many transactions going atm. I thought I would post for myself here publicly to let people know what has been going on.

This past month has been difficult. I had a few dramatic incidents with friends, my uncle suddenly was diagnosed and died from cancer, and then the ensuing rush of friends and family... It's been extremely hectic and difficult on me.

On top of that, I was approved for Social Security benefits back in April and have yet to receive my first payment. Because of this, I have not been able to send out the originals of commissioned artwork yet. I want to inform anyone that has been patient in holding a pony or ponies for me, I will not be offended in the least if you want to back out of our transaction with my sincere apologies. I seriously did not expect my SS to take so long coming in :(

My artistic inspiration seems to be at last renewed, and I am getting back to work on owed commissions today!

If anyone has any questions thoughts or input, I welcome it.

To the people I have inconvenienced, I am deeply sorry for this and will work with you to make this right. I feel terrible for how much time I've taken :(

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Update On my Owed Items
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 10:38:04 AM »
*pony hugs*  SSI is a PITA to deal with - I am truly sorry you're depending on it for some extra income!  :( 

I don't mind being patient - after all, I know shipping to Canada is a little more expensive.  Plus I do have the digital files so I do have part of the commission already.  :D 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline kissthethunder

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 10:54:49 AM »
*pony hugs*  SSI is a PITA to deal with - I am truly sorry you're depending on it for some extra income!  :( 

I don't mind being patient - after all, I know shipping to Canada is a little more expensive.  Plus I do have the digital files so I do have part of the commission already.  :D 

I cannot thank you enough for your understanding! You have been nothing but a sweetheart to me and I feel like you deserve so much more than this from me.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 04:07:54 PM »
Thanks for posting Kiss!

I am sorry to hear about your Uncle  :hug:

Hang in there and am I sure whomever you are dealing with will completely understand.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 10:07:03 PM »
*hugs* hang in there kiss!  it'll get better!  ssi can be a pain in the butt to deal with and hten they want to take it away  every chance they can.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 06:07:41 PM »
*hugs*  :hug:  sounds like you really have been through some difficult times lately! I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and the stresses with SS :(
Thank you for posting here - I'm sure the people you are dealing with with understand. RL stuff happens sometimes. Its how you handle things that matters most, and letting people know whats going on is the right thing to do :bigups:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline kissthethunder

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 08:59:03 AM »
Well, SS hasn't come in yet, but between doing some pieces for myself I've been working on commissions. You should see the one I've been doing Elish, my daughter took the pencil while I was in the bathroom and decided to add her own touches XD Thank goodness it's fixable!!

I'll keep posting on this thread to update everyone. Hubby said he'll start calling about my SS for me tomorrow.

As for my uncle, the good news is that I wasn't incredibly close to him. There was a lot of mixed strange feelings I had though, as it was obvious he was mentally ill and I felt he may be the only one in the family who knew it beside myself, but...I dunno, walls were up. There's a massive sense of loss and 'what ifs' but I've been good about not dwelling on them.

Back to work on owed art. Thank you lovies for your understanding, I was getting scared that the delay was really going to hurt my reputation here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal