collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay seller frenchdrakeracer - Everything solved!  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Ebay seller frenchdrakeracer - Everything solved!
« on: April 03, 2012, 04:32:39 AM »
Sorry but I'm just so upset!
Past year I won a custom by EPA she put for sale, paid, waited....no sign of the pony so I wrote to her and she told me "it will arrives soon etc etc" then instead she offered a full refund which I accepted but felt a bit weird that a person freely offered the full refund like that...and what now? Pony is for auction again!
Can I do something against her or is it lost? I know I got my refund but I really wanted that pony and I'm so angry she just lied like that!
For sure she wasn't happy of the final bid and so thought to resell it after  :enraged:

Edit: Basically she never sent this pony because I remember she didn't have the proof of shipping

EDIT 2nd of May: Today I received the pony  :frolic: Thanks so much for all the help and to the seller to have cleared all the matter!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:37:21 AM by Izrabeth »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay seller frenchdrakeracer
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 04:59:32 AM »
I would be upset too Izrabeth. :(   

If she had an expectation of what it should of sold for then she should of put a BIN on it or a reserve.

I am not sure if you can do anything about it now?  When did this occur, I know you said the past year but approx. when?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 05:05:04 AM »
I checked my past auction wins, it was the 5th of May 2011.....lot of time
I pmd her asking explanations, maybe I did wrong cause now I probably cannot even re-bid on this pony, she would not ship it.
I clearly remember all my doubts about when I was waiting to receive the item, no proof and she offered the refund like water...I accepted cause in fact thought she never shipped the pony.
I also didn't left feedback cause was just so sad and got the money back...but thought she changed her mind and didn't want to sell it anymore...now seeing it again for sale make me really angry!!!!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:29:19 AM by Izrabeth »

KiwiSquirtBottle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 05:38:25 AM »
Izrabeth -- If you're willing to pay for the shipping / etc , let me know. I'd be happy to have her send the pony to me and then forward it on to you. I'm sorry this seller is doing something not so nice, but there are ways around her, hopefully! What would almost be a kicker is if the pony went for less this time than it did before! :D I'd probably giggle a little bit.

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 05:48:02 AM »
Ooo, pretty girl!  I am coveting the big lot, but resisting.  Thanks much for the info!
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 06:01:54 AM »
I pmd her and waiting to see what she says!
@Kiwi: thank you so much! Sure I would cover all the costs  :) but want to wait and see what she tells me about! My hope is that she tells me something like "oh yes it came back to me....etc...etc"

I'll keep you update!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:39:20 AM by Izrabeth »

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 07:06:53 AM »
Ebay seller frenchdrakeracer is medleysong here on the arena.

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,287019.0.html
-

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 07:23:21 AM »
Thanks Tootie! :)

I hope she see's this thread then and can give you some insight as to what exactly happened?

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline medleysong

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 08:17:55 AM »
Izrabeth, I am really sorry you are so upset. I did, most definitely ship that pony to you. It is no secret I don't ship to Italy anymore and part of the reason was for your transaction and one other right before it. I had just had a bad Italy experience right before yours came up missing so if it seemed weird I refunded you, it was only because I was defeated and sure after all that time that it was gone for good. I was just trying to do the right thing, I felt bad :( Was it really May of 2011? That was a month after my twins, I don't remember putting auctions up. I thought it was much longer ago than that, like 2009...I got the pony back many months later and tried to find the old ebay sale but couldn't find it. I couldn't remember your info or user name. I even said to my husband when I posted it this past weekend "I hope the original buyer sees this and contacts me" because I felt bad. I emailed you through ebay telling you that you had first dibs on it if still interested. I will pull the auction or I can put up a BIN, whatever you prefer. Obviously I make mistakes, it isn't like I am a perfect seller and have made a ton of mistakes in 15 years. I always try to fix the problem and have accumulated good feedback.

Which brings me to my next issue with all of this. I received this email through ebay:
"If my winning bid doesn't meet some minimum amount your have set in your head, will you tell me you've misplaced the pony and can't ship it, and then sell it later once you've "found" the pony without contacting me?"   :huh:

:cry:  This is hurtful and made me very angry. This was not from Izrabeth, it was from some other ebay user. It was from someone in Texas and someone who saw this thread. Kiwisquirtbottle, I hope it wasn't you but from the tone of your post that is my hunch. The ebay user is tarotmage. Obviously though it was about this issue. I am just trying to get rid of all my ponies so I can be done with it. No scams, not trying to get top dollar...just want them to go away. I felt like she went super high last time. It was like 74 dollars if I remember correctly. I only originally paid 40 for her so no...definitely not trying to get more. Uhhggg...I feel so defeated...can't win for losing. Try to do something nice by giving a full refund and it is "suspicious".  :(  Anway, Izrabeth, if you want her, pm me through ebay and we can work something out.
Edit: The email I got from ebay was not Kiwisquirtbottle. Sorry KSB! Didn't mean to throw you under the bus like that. Just upset by the email and your original tone rubbed me the wrong way  :P  No hard feelings :hug:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:28:16 PM by medleysong »

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 08:20:42 AM »
Ok, shame on me!
She replied to me. It seems that for the first time italian customs decided to spank me too and the pony went back to her, she also posted on the old arena about asking who was the buyer and if still interested and silly me haven't read about it!  >_<

EDIT! As Medley explained everything!
I'm sorry, really, I feel so embarassed now to have posted all this  :cry:
I really didn't saw your research of me on the old arena, wish I did hell. It was weird to receive the refund and I thought you changed your mind and wanted to keep the pony but now everything is clear
Italian post and customs often do such poop, it never happened to me before but I completely believe you Medley and I apologize for this rude post of mine here  :(
Please excuse me

I pmd you back on ebay about too!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:29:09 AM by Izrabeth »

Offline medleysong

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 08:24:35 AM »
Hey Izrabeth, looks like we posted at the same time hun. Drop me an email ;)  Also, I did have proof of shipping and asked if you wanted me to send it to you but you said you trusted me and that the refund was fine. I just wanted to make that clear because that made me sound very shady.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:29:25 AM by medleysong »

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 08:41:25 AM »
Hey Izrabeth, looks like we posted at the same time hun. Drop me an email ;)  Also, I did have proof of shipping and asked if you wanted me to send it to you but you said you trusted me and that the refund was fine. I just wanted to make that clear because that made me sound very shady.
It is ok Medley, I want this to be as much clear as possible, since it pasts lot of time and I don't have anymore our pms I may be wrong too!

Offline medleysong

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »
a hun :hug: no worries. I would have been upset too! Like I said, I was more upset by the juvenile and ridiculous ebay email by tarotmage. I am glad we worked it out and so happy you both are reunited. I even posted her here on the arena in the sales post recently hoping you would see it but never got a pm. I want this stuff gone quickly because it is consuming the twins' closet right now so I figured evilbay was my last ditch effort to get it out the door quickly. I have felt guilty about it for a long time! I just kept holding on to her for that reason. I sent you details through ebay email and can get her shipped out tomorrow morning.

Kiwisquirtbottle, just so you can "giggle" I sold it to her for less.

I think that until details are made clear, it is important to be supportive of the poster but not insulting toward sellers. You never know when that ebay pony seller might be an arena member that will be your next sale/trade partner :( Not good to burn bridges...I will definitely be blocking tarotmage...not a buyer I ever would want to deal with--too risky.
Edit: again Kiwisquirtbottle, sorry to jab at you  :blush: Eek, I was grouchy when I wrote this!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:31:09 PM by medleysong »

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 11:09:32 AM »
Thanks for posting medleysong!  I can see that it has both affected you greatly.  And I am so happy to hear that the two of you are working something out.  It's always nice to have a happy ending!

I think that until details are made clear, it is important to be supportive
of the poster but not insulting toward sellers. You never know when that ebay
pony seller might be an arena member that will be your next sale/trade partner

Not good to burn bridges...I will definitely be blocking tarotmage...not a buyer
I ever would want to deal with--too risky.
I always use this as a rule of thumb either here or on ebay. 

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2012, 11:12:48 AM »
Medelysong and Izrabeth i am soo glad you two found each other again!
I am glad to hear it was all just a big mistake and no shady seller.
I also admire you by doing so much to find the buyer agian medleysong.
And Izrabeth you maybe feel bad about this post but see it on the bright side. Because of this post you found each other again!  :biggrin:
And it was not very nice and correct of the person.who send you the mail on ebaybecause we only heared one side of the story.

Jeeeej love it when stories like this ends happy  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal