collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Paypal Shipping Question  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Paypal Shipping Question
« on: March 01, 2022, 07:14:30 PM »
I logged into Paypal in order to ship a label today to find that they are now using a service called ShipStation. When did this happen? I just want to print the #*@$* label with all address info already on it. This Shipstation thing is wanting me to put in mine and my customers info manually which is a pain in the you know what. When did they start this crap? Is there a way around it?

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Paypal Shipping Question
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 12:01:15 PM »
Admittedly, I haven't used Paypal shipping in ages, I've moved over to Pirateship now.

Paypal moved their ecommerce stuff to Shipstation. Going to the old "http://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/" label now takes you to Shipstation.

I think Pirateship is a fine option for labels as it will parse a pasted address, so you don't have to manually type it. Not sure if Shipstation does that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline stjarne

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • my teemnsy pone....
    • View Profile
Re: Paypal Shipping Question
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 12:06:35 PM »
Admittedly, I haven't used Paypal shipping in ages, I've moved over to Pirateship now.

Paypal moved their ecommerce stuff to Shipstation. Going to the old "http://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/" label now takes you to Shipstation.

I think Pirateship is a fine option for labels as it will parse a pasted address, so you don't have to manually type it. Not sure if Shipstation does that.

i've used pirateship in the past, i've never used any other service- and i will say it's incredibly easy to use (which is nice because i'm still new to selling). gives you some pretty good rates on usps and other services  :snicker:
✧・゚* jar ・゚*✧
they/she ◦ 22
G3 wishes | jars pony junction | my insta

:cloud:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal