collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *EQ GIRLS* *Mrs Cake Bakery Set in New Catalogue!*Full page up*  (Read 10947 times)

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
Re: *EQ GIRLS* *Mrs Cake Bakery Set in New Catalogue!*Full page up*
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2013, 12:37:23 PM »
Mrs Cup Cake sounds dumb anyway, Carrot Cake makes a little more sense, but what kind of name is 'Cup'? I know pony names are generally only barely resembling normal names, but still, Cupcake is a name, Cup is not, Unless her last name is always said with it. WHat was her last name BEFORE she got married? Was she still caleld Cup Cake? Or was it something like Cup Dazzle? Is this Mrs cake BEFORE marriage?
My exclamation key won't work, and I am totally overthinking.

Well, according to her cutie mark she's been a baker all her life, so maybe her maiden name was Cup O'Sugar. ^.^

That is an adorable theory name!  :lovey:

Spanky

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Mrs Cake Bakery Set in New Catalogue!
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2013, 01:11:22 PM »
Dazzle Cake?  Keep crying, Bronies; your tears are delicious! XD Seriously, though, they won't be happy with that.
Actually, I've seen much more crying over Hasbro "pandering" to bronies by using fan names for toys.

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2013, 03:32:52 PM »
After I saw this post, is it sad that I ran out to my Target to see if they got their shipment in RIGHT before they closed? No!  Is it sad that they didn't and I have to keep checking back because they don't know when they are coming in? YES!!!!

I want the bakery.  The palace.  The royal wheels.  Pretty much everything.  Sunset Shimmer has been my most recent pony for too long.  I am glad I snagged it off of Hasbrotoyshop when I did.  I don't know what I would have done without the book release last month and finding ponies at our community garage sale.  I just started my G3 and G3.5 collections.  The only generation I don't have anything from now is G2.

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2013, 03:51:18 PM »
yes I love that bakery set I'm getting that

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal