collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's help motivate each other to reach our goals  (Read 25784 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Let's help motivate each other to reach our goals
« Reply #300 on: March 03, 2024, 03:30:30 AM »
All the junk is gone from my kitchen :freak:

Now to replace it with healthier alternatives. I want to get back on smoothies and eat more veggies and fruits, oatmeal, yogurt, fresh homemade soups. No more pasta. I can't give up pizza... but I don't have to buy a full sized one. Red Baron makes singles and they're fine with me. Or I can make my own! Even better :P

I started drinking Pepsi again at some point too. I was so addicted to the stuff in high school. Sometimes I wouldn't eat, I'd just drink Pepsi and smoke cigarettes. Ew. No wonder I grew up to be so unhealthy. Anyway, I need to get off it, there's so much sugar. I was doing really well only having to have a few Dr. Pepper on hand before. I can do that again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Let's help motivate each other to reach our goals
« Reply #301 on: March 05, 2024, 08:02:27 AM »
Good on you for removing the junk BC! :cheer:

This year has been a struggle for me weight-wise, but I’m getting back on track for March. I think journaling has helped, knowing that I don’t want to write down any negatives. I’ve been trying to go for walks, but sometimes I really feel like I’m forcing myself to go. Actually, I’m procrastinating taking my walk right now.  :lookround:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal