collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: UPDATE: Diamond Rose G4 luggage pony, and G1s for trade  (Read 1982 times)

reyl

• Trade Count: (0)
UPDATE: Diamond Rose G4 luggage pony, and G1s for trade
« on: March 15, 2012, 09:55:40 PM »

[UPDATED] Diamond Rose is still available. Cherry Pie has been nabbed!

G3 Glitter Glide is also still available.

I also have some G1 ponies in various states. Some reasonably good, some baity. I am cleaning them up, and I'm open to trades visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 I will be getting more in the next week or two, and will update then. PM if you're interested and I'll send you pics.

I am most interested in G1 unicorns and rainbow hairs, white G3 bait, or Dollyhair.

G1s available:
Applejack long hair
Parasol
Sherbert (Sundae Best)
Peachy x2 (Pretty Parlour)
Sundance (Megan and Sundance)

Babies available:

Baby North Star
Baby Half Note (from Baby Bonnet School of Dance)
Baby Cuddles (from Baby Buggy)

Old Post --->

I now have all 8 ponies from the luggage pony series. (Mane 6 plus Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose). I know some people had trouble finding Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose, so I got an extra set. Please let me know if you'd like to trade for them. I'm trying to build feedback for swaps!

I'm interested in any baity ponies, any generation. And also Dollyhair. There is a list of non-bait ponies I'd like in my profile as well.

Thanks!

~Reyl

Old post ---->

I found more used ponies. I have a Glitter Glide, with her skirt but no stand. I will not likely customize her, so she's up for trade:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~~~~~

I had fun touring the pony section of a couple stores today. I was able to find 3 of the Mane 6 in their travel luggage versions. They are still in the box and available for trade. I have Pinkie, Applejack, and Twilight Sparkle. They come with cute pets that are different from the ones in the show. Pinkie has a hedgehog, Twilight Sparkle has a froo froo puppy, and Applejack has a ladybug.

(I am looking to trade for G3 ponies of any condition (including bait), the more the merrier ;)  I'd also be willing to trade for dollyhair hanks, or G1 unicorns in need of restoration. Here are pics of the ponies in question, (sorry about the camphone quality)

I also have this very blue, very sparkly Barbie horse that was bought a few years ago. The box is still unopened, though a bit dusty. It is kind of scary to me, but I think there is some small child out there who loves shiny things... Please give it to them, please! Lol.

IMAG0063

IMAG0064

IMAG0065

[Merged threads for you as only one trade thread is allowed per person per page according to our site rules ;)  If you already have a trade thread on the first page, you can use the "modify" button to add to it and update it :)  Wishing you all the best with your trades ~ XX Ringlets   :lovey:   ]
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:51:59 AM by reyl »

reyl

Re: G4 Luggage ponies, and G1 adults/babies for trade
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 06:35:08 PM »
Updated!

reyl

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 05:17:48 PM »
I have some ponies in various states. Some reasonably good, some baity. I am cleaning them up, and I'm open to trades :) I will be getting more in the next week or two, and will update then. PM if you're interested and I'll send you pics.

I am most interested in G1 unicorns and rainbow hairs, G3 bait, or Dollyhair.

Applejack long hair
Parasol
Sherbert (Sundae Best)
Peachy x2 (Pretty Parlour)
Sundance (Megan and Sundance)

Babies

Baby North Star
Baby Half Note (from Baby Bonnet School of Dance)
Baby Cuddles (from Baby Buggy)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 02:27:38 PM »
Sending you a PM
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 03:05:46 PM »
Hi there! I'm from Canada and looking to build feedback as well.  :lol:
I have quite a few G3s I have been wanting to sell - including a baity Applejack. I'm interested in G4 Diamond Rose and/or Applejack. I'll message you what I have up for trade. :)
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

reyl

Re: UPDATE: Cherry Pie G4 luggage pony, and G1 adults/babies for trade
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 04:41:16 PM »
Updated, I found a Cherry Pie today :)

[EDIT]

Found Diamond Rose today, willing to trade the pair together :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:45:02 PM by reyl »

Offline Jemofirongate

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Updated, I found a Cherry Pie today :)

[EDIT]

Hiya :-D - is Cherry Pie still available?  I am based in the UK for shipping - I also have some stuff to trade, but can buy - please PM me if interested!

Thanks - Jem :-)

Found Diamond Rose today, willing to trade the pair together :)
Most Wanted! Megans Place Accessories, Please PM me if you want to sell :-)

reyl

Yes, she is still available and so is Diamond Rose (the white pegasus)  if you are interested. I'm sure there are lots if interesting things you could trade to me from the UK, like maybe blind bag ponies or dollymix or something. I'm a new collector, so I don't have much. I'm a big fan of unicorns if that helps. Do you have a post with your tradeables?

Thanks,

Reyl

Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 05:53:11 AM

Updated! Diamond Rose still available.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:53:11 AM by reyl »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal