collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Orders Open HQG1C: NEW Boys, Newborns, Blanks & Genie the G1 Unicorn W/ Pics  (Read 24797 times)

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
Re: Orders Open: NEW Puppy Love! & Genie the G1 Unicorn W/ Pics
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2017, 02:27:00 PM »
Wow, gorgeous!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Pre orders for all custom phonies can be found here for USA/Canada/South America

http://katzponyshop.ecrater.com/c/2092337/pony-customs

For Europe/ROW : theponybusiness.com

Offline LNS

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Glitter Ninja!
    • View Profile
    • on pink wings ...
Cannot wait to see pictures of everyone's Kitty Loves being posted. :)

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
What's the word on kitty love ship dates?  I haven't seen any news anywhere.

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
The newborns are super cute  :)  They are in newborn Bouncy's pose?
I don't understand this though:
Will be sold as a set, blind bag style. You will receive three colors with alternate hair and symbols per baby. Please note styles will vary. There will be 4 alternate sets (sealed in blind bags)
Does this mean there are 12 different babies??

-

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
I let out a loud squeal! I love the green one!!!! :frolic:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Stupid question but I cannot find the shipping prices anywhere!  :(  The checkout system wants all my CC info first - I just need to know how much money to save up! 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
    • View Profile
yay :-) off to order :-)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Just wondering what the status was on these guys. Very excited and want to know when to start watching for the mailman!

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
Just wondering what the status was on these guys. Very excited and want to know when to start watching for the mailman!

I got ahold of Clipper and he told me the Facebook group (Wishes Do Come True... Custom Creations - HQG1C) is where to find news and videos of the custom project...

Part of the Facebook message from Clipper:
"Just an update for the pre orders. I firstly would like apologize again on the delay of Kitty Love and the babies.  We do have pictures that they are working on the ponies. Katie or myself will continue to post photos as they progress continues. 

I do promise they are coming!

I have listed up the Halloween baby   At a discounted price, and I'm shocked to say we haven't had as many orders as I thought we would ...Get your orders in soon! You guys are welcome to tell your friends about the pony, but after the 1st of august if they are not in the Facebook group. Price will increase to $15 each.

Other then that, I am so happy to have you all part of an amazing dream, that has become reality.

The best is yet to come! ☺️"

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
If there was a retail option priced in £UK I would be tempted by some of these but the state of the £ against the Euro right now makes these really expensive to the UK :/ It's literally the worst currency to shop in at present.

Wretched Brexit, sigh.

Is it likely any of them will be at ponycon?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
sorry for the delay in responses! We do all the major updates on Facebook, so I haven't been paying attention to this thread. I will say that today we did approve the last two symbols for the mystery playful babies, and then next will be the hair tests.

Stupid question but I cannot find the shipping prices anywhere!  :(  The checkout system wants all my CC info first - I just need to know how much money to save up! 

no this is not stupid at all. So the way ecrater works, it doesnt show the shipping until you login to paypal and get to the third page before you finalize the sale. If you PM me and tell me exactly what you're trying to order, I can see what the quote is on the seller platform for you.

Post Merge: August 09, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

still pending, sorry for the delay. It's been alot longer than expected, but i do promise it will be worth the wait. We do have prototype in hand and took  photos on the facebook group. I will eventually have WingsOfMasquerade update them onto here.

Post Merge: August 09, 2017, 07:56:46 PM

I got ahold of Clipper and he told me the Facebook group (Wishes Do Come True... Custom Creations - HQG1C) is where to find news and videos of the custom project...

Part of the Facebook message from Clipper:
"Just an update for the pre orders. I firstly would like apologize again on the delay of Kitty Love and the babies.  We do have pictures that they are working on the ponies. Katie or myself will continue to post photos as they progress continues. 

I do promise they are coming!

I have listed up the Halloween baby   At a discounted price, and I'm shocked to say we haven't had as many orders as I thought we would ...Get your orders in soon! You guys are welcome to tell your friends about the pony, but after the 1st of august if they are not in the Facebook group. Price will increase to $15 each.

Other then that, I am so happy to have you all part of an amazing dream, that has become reality.

The best is yet to come! ☺️"

thanks for sharing this. If it wasn't for you PMing me I wouldn't have known anyone was asking. So much going on!

Post Merge: August 09, 2017, 07:58:53 PM

If there was a retail option priced in £UK I would be tempted by some of these but the state of the £ against the Euro right now makes these really expensive to the UK :/ It's literally the worst currency to shop in at present.

Wretched Brexit, sigh.

Is it likely any of them will be at ponycon?

No worries! Genie, Puppy Love, Kitty Love and the Playful babies will all be available at the UK Ponycon this year. YumYum (Patrick) will be distributing for everyone there. Baby Batty , who is our glow in the dark halloween exclusive should available as well. :)

Post Merge: August 10, 2017, 03:54:19 PM

just updating to add in current order links.

USA/Canada:

http://clipper.ecrater.com/c/2078822/customs

http://katzponyshop.ecrater.com/c/2092337/pony-customs

https://www.etsy.com/shop/retrodollsus

other sources - available on amazon.com and ebay (rdus and sexyizbak)

European Distribution:

http://theponybusiness.com/wishes-do-come-true/

Baby Batty will most likely only be available for European collectors through The Pony Business, this October at the UK Ponycon.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 03:55:56 PM by Clipper »

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
  Now available on pre order Halloween Batty-Boo! She is $15 on pre order, and will be available right after Kitty Love and the playful babies are shipped out. Just in time for the holidays!

Batty-Boo, will feature a spooky glow-in-the-dark white body, black  brushable mane and tail, and two mysterious black bats on both sides of her rump. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you order 10 you save money . Great for gifts or even customizing !
Available for limited time. Once gone, they will not be available again.
I prefer to ship these within North America . As all European sales will be directed to theponybusiness.com.. These are planned to be available for European collectors at the U.K. Ponycon in October , through The Pony Business.

http://clipper.ecrater.com/c/2078822/customs?sp=1

*just an update that Kitty Love and the playful babies should be in my hands next week. If you are not on facebook please either create an account to see the updates, or please be in contact with a friend who can update you with photos. Once the orders are sent out, your tracking information will be in an email from paypal. Thank you so much to everyone for your patience and amazing support!
-clipper
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:14:15 PM by Clipper »

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Hey everyone, just wanted to send an update from Clipper and Wingsofmasquerade who both live in FL and are having trouble logging on;)

Update:
Ponies are in, and over 100 orders have been shipped out the other day. But Due to hurricane, we had to evacuate, and I could not finish the other pre orders.
I do have a few others who took pre orders , and their orders were expedited to them , to make sure they arrive this coming week to you guys (retro dolls and Katz pony shop)
Orders should start shipping out again in about a week or two, depending on how much devistation there is in my area.
I am currently in Tennessee, and don't know when they will let us drive back into Florida. They are also projecting we may get another hurricane. I just can't seem to win here with getting these linked out to everyone.

Sorry for the inconvience.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal