collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 696
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Plush Ponies (G1, G3 & Custom)  (Read 315 times)

aquiliea

• Trade Count: (0)
Plush Ponies (G1, G3 & Custom)
« on: April 03, 2016, 06:09:21 PM »
Gosh it's been forever since I've been here.  :wow:  *waves*

My husband and I are cleaning out the basement for some renovations and I've come across some pony stuff that is literally doing nothing but collecting dust. I thought I would see if anyone here would be interested in some of it.

I have a G1 Parasol. She is clean and hair is quite nice. She does have rubs/scratches to her eyes. $10 obo

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also have a G3 Tink-a-Tink-a-Too. Nothing wrong with her. $10 obo

And as a special treat, I found two of my custom ponies that never found a home.

Nightlight was sewn by yours truly from a felt sort of plush fabric with yarn hair, hand embroidered eyes, and appliqued symbols. Asking $20 (A steal! My plushies use to sell for hotcakes at $50+).

And Magic Star! I loved working on Magic Star, she was one of my favorite custom plushies. She was made from a felt sort of plush fabric with yarn hair, hand embroidered eyes, an appliqued symbol with an actual ribbon hand stitched to the wand. She also comes with a wooden heart shaped stand. Asking $30 (Also a steal based on previous prices).

Oh, and since I have no feedback with the new (well, new to me) rating system, my ebay ID is silent*knight (I share with my husband since it's the same household and bank account).

Seriously, don't be afraid to make offers!  I don't bite!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal