collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Huge Sale! Custom MLPs! G4 Brushables! Pony Mania, Furby, MH, EAH, Zelfs  (Read 93505 times)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Bump...  I hope to be putting more items on next week.  Almost everything has or "Best Offer" on it so send me your best offers.    I am also relisting some blind bag ponies that haven't been relisted in a long while.  Have a look at everything at my ebay link below.   :)

;)   Here is my Ebay Link:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/rachelsyr83/m.html?item=230829781884&_trksid=p2047675.l2562&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 08:25:37 PM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I listed a whole lot of new collectibles tonight!!!  All up for auction and "Buy it now".  I listed a bunch of G4's from the exclusive Ponymania set and Blossom set and Bon Bon NIP.  A bunch of zelf's - Hard to find Masquerades, Crystal Gemz, and lots more!  Also listed a bunch of Palace pet mini's, some very hard to find!  The entire Persian cat Calico Critter family in one lot!  Calico Critter Buttercup Cat Mom.  Designer collection Tiana and Naveen Tea Cup.  And lots more!!  Come and see!  Oh, and I also lowered some bind bag ponies prices down to $2!  I should be listing more soon!    :biggrin:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I hope to get a few more things listed tomorrow.  Pullip dolls and maybe a few other things.  I still have lots of zelfs for sale some I listed recently.  Most everything has or "best offers" on it.  Click on my ebay link at the top of this page to see everything.
  Also I will be going on vacation June 27th through July 2nd or 3rd.  So I will be mailing out everything from the weekend on Monday and then I won't be mailing anything out again until July 5th, since the forth the post office will be closed.  So just a heads up to everyone.  I will be posting it on my listings too but it puts updates at the very bottom of the listings and few people see it there so I thought I'd mention it here as well.  Happy pony hunting!   :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Everything's up for bids and I reduced a few prices, like on the Pang-Ju dolls and the 2 rare Pullip dolls I have listed.  Come and see so you don't miss out!!  I should be listing more zelfs tonight or in a few days.  Some rare and some Mint in Package Rare!  I hope to list a few other things in the days to come as well.  :-)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Re: NIB Pullip Uncanricky, LE Silvermist Doll, Ai dolls, G4 More!
« Reply #364 on: August 16, 2016, 12:09:07 AM »
Just listed a bunch of G4 blind bag ponies and some more zelfs as well.  Will be listing more next week.  I will be listing LE to 1,023, Designer Elsa with Hans, and an AngelGate costum pullip to name a couple special ones.  I also plan to list some more blind bag sets, and some G1 ponies!   :biggrin:  I will also be listing some baby supplies and children's dresses (very elaborate holiday/wedding dresses around size 6) and Halloween costumes.  Just thought I'd mention in case anyone has little ones that they might want to check back for.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:18:36 AM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Listing more G1 ponies & the D23 Elsa & Hans Designer Villians vs Heros set. Come see them at my eBay link at the top of this page

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I listed more G4 brushables (starlight & flower wishes) & mini sets, (pinkie w/ babysitting fun set, Apple acres barn, Apple stand + extras) on Thursday, then I started listing the G1's & my internet went down again. And they can't come out to fix it til Monday. Rrrrrr! I'm at McDonald's right now using wifi. Anyway I have Lots of G1's to list on Monday if they get it fixed. They will likely be "Buy it Now's". Also I won't be able to answer emails til Monday either. Sorry bare with me. Thanks & happy bidding!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:10:15 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Ok, I've been listing more G1 ponies.  I have listed about 10 new ones so far and have 5 more babies to list tonight.  The ones I'm listing today are all "Buy it now" so take a look before they are gone.  Big Brother Chief already sold!  I will also be listing more goodies late into the night.   :biggrin:   To try and use up my free ebay listings for the month.  So be sure and check back tomorrow too to see if you missed something.   ;)
I also recently listed D23 exclusive variant Elsa & Hans Designer Villians vs Heros doll set for $400 (what I paid for them last year). they are BIN so come take a look.  And of course, as always, I have lots of other collectable goodies for sale so come see what peeks your fancy!  My ebay link is at the top of this page.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 05:40:21 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
Oh, gosh, that D23 exclusive.  :whoa: If only I had that kind of money or a husband that wouldn't freak about me spending that much on dolls. :lol:
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
LOL!!  It's funny you say that.  My husband gave me most of the money to get it for Christmas last year!  I would love to keep it but I have so many couples sets and I'm trying to make money for the new heroes vs villains sets that are coming out this year.   :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I listed a bunch of out of box, displayed only, Monster High dolls and more Disney mini blind bag palace pets a few days ago.  All are up for bids and end on Sunday.  I also lowered a few prices and put "or Best Offer"s on all my "Buy it Now" items!  So come take a look.  I also lowered D23 Designer Elsa and Hans price as well and it is up for bids as well.  I also hope to put on more goodies for sale before Monday.  So check back.   :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I listed some children's Halloween costumes & some really pretty girls dresses around size 6. A bunch of auctions end Sunday.

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Relisted only a small portion of my items.  I don't normally relist my items unless I can relist them for free with an ebay limited time special offer because ebay charges 0.30 cents for every listing relisted now and when you have over 100 listings it adds up fast!!  Plus they charge 11% of the item's price and shipping price if it sells.  So anyway, if there is something that you have been watching and you can't find it and would like to buy it just PM me here or email me on ebay (ebay would be better because I check it multiple times a day) to let me know which one it was and I would be happy to relist it for you.   ^.^

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Read previous post as well.

So much stuff I want to get listed!!  And so little time!  I will be listing more new stuff in a couple of days I hope.  We are having family over so I will be busy the next couple of days.  Even though I am actually in the mood to post more for sale!   I haven't felt like that in a long time.  Oh well, hopfully I will get a chance to list on Tuesday, so check back then.   :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Should have more listed by Tuesday, I hope.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal