collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My 1st Custom pony in along time  (Read 3115 times)

Offline Lady_Manson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Black Veil Brides,Blood on The Dance Floor Fan
    • View Profile
Re: My 1st Custom pony in along time
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 08:57:01 PM »
I drew her symbol with a Pen and then colored it in with a sharpie Marker she was Bride Pony I used for the base she was not in Custom bait condition the one I used she was the only one I had but I wanted to use her for the Black Veil Bride's custom pony the symbol on her hoof was done by pen.

I love The Black Veil Bride's a whole lot and I only discovered them last year and fell in lovE with the band I also like Falling in Reverse&Vampire's Everywhere but I haven't gotton to hear how they sound yet cause I can't find their cd anywhere.

For those that said they were Black Veil Bride fans Jinxx of The Black Veil Brides has asked his Girlfriend Sammi Doll to Marry him after 3 years their wedding is set for 10/20/2012 He and Sammi Dollis my Avatar I have they are kissing in a cematary behind some Gravestones

Also Andy has cut his hair
here is his pic his nose is pierced now to hard to see though cause pic is light
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I posted a topic about The Black Veil Bride's in the off topic area several day ago and it has already disappeared form page one and is on one of the other pages now I do not know which but I Posted some pic's of them nobody was hardly responding to my post I think that is why it disappeared so fast.

I still like Marilyn Manson to.
but I wanna use a BVB's user name now but they won't let me change my user name and this is the new arena anyway Thank you all for yall's replies I am glad their is somebody else that like's Black Veil Bride's beside's me on here I thought I wa sthe only one that did like them.
LM :)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:00:07 PM by Lady_Manson »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal