collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any interest in these Barbies? Some MIB! :D  (Read 392 times)

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
Any interest in these Barbies? Some MIB! :D
« on: May 26, 2012, 02:54:45 AM »
So I have some Barbies that I really have no use for. I looked into selling them before, but they weren't worth the effort it would've taken to sell them at the time. No photos yet because they're packed up (90% sure I know exactly where, and if there is any interest I can and will find them ASAP, literally I will begin looking the second someone says "I'm interested", lol).

I have:
- See's Candy Barbie, with white outfit, MIB
- Millennium Princess Teresa, MIB
- Sleepover Party Barbie w/Tweety pajamas, MIB (box has writing on the back?) (will just open her for her clothes if no one is interested xD)
- Some sort of Holidays Barbie with blonde hair (curled, on top of head) and a black/silver/pink dress, have matching ornament & ornament stand, was played with but treated with extreme care, OOB
- Some sort of graduation Barbie, I *think* 1998, MIB (box has writing on it, I'm pretty sure)

Might not be able to find:
- Princess of China Barbie, I *think* she's in pretty good condition as she was only displayed (maybe dusty/little bit messy from being packed up), probably don't have stand, OOB
- Princess of Ireland Barbie, no cape and maybe no crown?, has been played with/packed away so her hair is a bit messy I think, probably don't have stand, OOB

Mostly after USD, but MIGHT accept trades (this is very highly unlikely, as I have zero money for shipping). If you're buying they can stay MIB, but if we're trading they will be opened. I will only trade for Livs with full outfits and a wig (brand new, used, or played with is okay) and full Liv outfits ("full" includes shoes, accessories not required but are loved). For USD, make your own offers. I will pretty much accept anything. Only one I'm even semi attached to is See's, but I like money to buy Livs more, lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
Re: Any interest in these Barbies? Some MIB! :D
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 06:41:48 AM »
I'd be interested in the See's Barbie and the Princess of China, if you can find them.

Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
Re: Any interest in these Barbies? Some MIB! :D
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »
Awesome. :D I'll start looking for them tonight!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal