collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Questions about Minty / tink a tink to g3 diva pose ...  (Read 1416 times)

Offline ladygodiva

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Questions about Minty / tink a tink to g3 diva pose ...
« on: January 11, 2020, 06:29:05 AM »
Hello, I would like to ask some questions about Minty g3 and Tink a to diva pose, these ponies are not usual to find, I would like to have one, but ... Does anyone have any? :shocked: Does anyone know their price? A hug
Ladygodiva

Offline Septima Windsong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about Minty / tink a tink to g3 diva pose ...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 12:25:12 AM »
You're right, they are very hard to find. I don't have these ponies in this pose and never seen them on sale (maybe because it's not so easy to find G1-G3 ponies in my country), but I think they're expensive as any rare ponies. You can search Ebay or something for the price.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 06:16:55 AM »
I can't find any sold listings, but it looks like people are trying to get around $30-$40 for Minty, and Tink-a has nothing except for a MiB but that was on auction. I'd imagine around $30-$40 for her as well but that's guessing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline ladygodiva

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 10:42:27 AM »
thanks for answering!! Let's see if I'm lucky and at least I get Minty

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 06:02:42 AM »
I have both these girls. Was there anything you wanted to know in particular? Or just their prices?

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 11:43:36 AM »
They’re both pretty hard to find, same goes with reversed symbol sparkleworks and sweetberry 2 (also set mates). As they’re g3s you should be able to snag them for quite low, I’d say under 20 euros  ^.^
I’d suggest waiting for one to come up for a good price, I’ve seen minty come up and sell for as little as $5 last year, just depends who else is looking at the time! Tink went for $28 new in a box so I wouldn’t pay any more than that for a loose one. Her set mate sweetberry 2 went for only $10 boxed. They’re definitely rare but not crazy money, and Tink is far more popular than Sweetberry. I got my loose sweetberry for around $5

I don’t believe these were properly sold outside of the USA so make sure to factor in shipping and customs fees if you don’t have an American address!
All the best on your quest to add these lovelies to your collection!
Sunsparkle x
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline ladygodiva

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 08:02:19 AM »
I have both these girls. Was there anything you wanted to know in particular? Or just their prices?
I'm really interested in both of them, but in the short term I would like to get Minty at the moment. I think that minty, in any generation is always beautiful

Post Merge: January 23, 2020, 08:04:55 AM

They’re both pretty hard to find, same goes with reversed symbol sparkleworks and sweetberry 2 (also set mates). As they’re g3s you should be able to snag them for quite low, I’d say under 20 euros  ^.^
I’d suggest waiting for one to come up for a good price, I’ve seen minty come up and sell for as little as $5 last year, just depends who else is looking at the time! Tink went for $28 new in a box so I wouldn’t pay any more than that for a loose one. Her set mate sweetberry 2 went for only $10 boxed. They’re definitely rare but not crazy money, and Tink is far more popular than Sweetberry. I got my loose sweetberry for around $5

I don’t believe these were properly sold outside of the USA so make sure to factor in shipping and customs fees if you don’t have an American address!
All the best on your quest to add these lovelies to your collection!
Sunsparkle x
I've been searching and apparently it was sold only in usa. The truth is that I am afraid of customs.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 08:04:55 AM by ladygodiva »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal