collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking to buy a joblot...  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Zoundz

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Bongo Fury Rat Lady
    • View Profile
    • http://www.irishrats.co.uk
Looking to buy a joblot...
« on: November 03, 2014, 01:18:43 PM »
I have a bit of spare cash, and I would love to buy a joblot of nice ponies, preferably ones I don't have... I don't know if this post is too vague to be allowed, but I wasn't sure how else to go about it!

I'm looking to spend up to about €50 including postage ideally, so if you think you have something for me, please let me know :)

xx
Bongo Fury Rattery - Small hobby rattery in West Cork. Breeding for Russian Silver and related varieties, also working towards Pearl and Cinnamon Pearl.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ValeofSpring

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to buy a joblot...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 06:29:47 PM »
Hi! I saw your post in the Wanted forum. I recently purchased a large lot of 50 ponies. I've washed them and given them a good going over with the Mr. Clean Eraser; I've also Febreezed them and successfully gotten rid of the smoke smell they had. I'm not the most skilled person with bushy curly hair, though, so I'm ready to pass many of these on to a new owner for the finishing touches. I'd be thrilled to sell a number of them at once, so let me know if you have any interest in these. I'm in the US.

Fair to good (inexpensive): Year 3 Applejack (eye needs help), Honeysuckle (honestly perfectly fine just limp hair, no wings), Yum Yum (sum), Firefly (nice hair but dingy colored w/ poor symbols), Moonstone (pretty nice but some symbol wear), Raspberry Jam (discolored body, nice hair), (Sundazzle) Sunglory, (Sundazzle) Sunsplasher (both Sundazzle ponies are in good shape, just have wild hair), Powder (nice but somewhat faded symbols and a tiny bit of tail rust at top of tail--haven't really worked to removed it), (Sweetsteps Ballerina) Silky Slilpper (overall nice, bushy hair), (Rainbow Curl) Ringlet (wild hair, a few marks, etc.), Heart Throb (overall nice but has some light marker on body), SS Lickety-Split, SS Magic Star, SS Paradise, SS Wind Whistler, SS Sundance (all So-Softs are in nice enough shape but I don't think their flocking is ever going to not look dirty), Quarterback (discolored body), one of those hair coloring change baby sea ponies--she's purple, Mommy Sweet Celebrations (symbols very faded on one side), Lickety-Split (no tail), Blossom (nice hair but body has faded to that awful beige color)

Poor (really inexpensive): DJ (Dance 'n' Prance) (flower mechanism gone, horn gone), Baby Graffiti (discolored, very scratched eyes, looks like a zombie), Princess Tiffany (one symbol missing, the other one looks terrible, terrible hair w/ some cut, marks, discolored), Medley (no tail, no symbols), one pony I can't identify--no symbols or hair, looks a lot like Mommy Sweet Celebrations as far as color and pose.

I'll be selling these separately as they are in very nice condition, very nice hair, etc.: (Sparkle) Sky Rocket, (Sparkle) Star Dancer, Year 3 Bow-Tie (hair a little coarse at tips, curls gone), TE Speedy, BB Slugger, Birthflower Poppy (August), Mommy Bright Bouquet (though she has factory glue in her mane I haven't gotten out yet), MGR Sparkler, Gusty (some symbol wear, faint initials on tummy), Beach Ball, Molasses (crazy hair), Strawberry Scoops (crazy hair), Princess Sparkle, Banana Surprise, Pearlized Baby Blossom (nearly mint), Songster, Pretty 'n' Pearly Water Lily
Looking for CF Minty, excellent condition! (and maybe Snuzzle and Blue Belle)

Offline Zoundz

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Bongo Fury Rat Lady
    • View Profile
    • http://www.irishrats.co.uk
Re: Looking to buy a joblot...
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 01:02:48 AM »
I will PM you - I am going through what I already have this weekend - and then I'll know my budget for buying too - so I'll get onto you and the other lovely people who've messaged me, and see what I'm going to do! :)

Thank you! :D :D

xx
Bongo Fury Rattery - Small hobby rattery in West Cork. Breeding for Russian Silver and related varieties, also working towards Pearl and Cinnamon Pearl.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal