collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: TRU "Fan Favorites" Set (with NMM), want: SDCC :muffin: Pony Hooves  (Read 932 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Hi everypony!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First of all, ta da! I have this set in hand and ready for trade! (If you'd like additional photos, please LMK, I'm happy to oblige!) All of the ponies appear to be free from defects, but I cannot guarantee it 100% without taking them out of the box. The ponies you will receive are those who are in the box; Nightmare Moon, Trixie, Lemony Gem, DJ P0N3, Flower Wishes, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash! (The BB and two loose ponies are only there to prove that it's not a stock photo, they are not included in the trade, sorry!)

My local TRU got in a new shipment of these sets, and after grabbing one for myself, I thought I might be able to find someone who would want to trade me! So if you happened to pick up an extra SDCC :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo/Grey Pegasus from HTS or SDCC or whatnot, and you would like to trade me, please send me a PM!

I have plenty of good buying+trading feedback/references here and on eBay, so if you need more info, please feel free to let me know! I ask that my trading buddy also have some kind of feedback, and also hopefully a picture of their SDCC pony with another toy, or newspaper, just something to prove that they have the toy in hand. (I know we had a scammer who ripped people off with fake photos, so I'm just trying to protect myself!)

As of now, I'm not accepting any offers for this other than the SDCC Grey Pegasus/:muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo; I hope you'll understand!

Thanks for reading! I hope we can help each other out! ^_^
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
Re: TRU "Fan Favorites" Set (with NMM), want: SDCC :muffin: Pony Hooves
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 11:39:18 PM »
Good luck! ^_^ I hope you find someone willing to trade. That's such a nice set!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 11:26:15 PM »
Thanks Saply! I appreciate it a bunch! ^_^ (And I was super slow to reply because at first, I didn't want to be 'that guy' who bumps their post every five minutes - but then I sort of lost track of it. XD; SORRY!)

No luck so far, maybe it's because I'm not offering the awesome Honeybuzz and Blossomforth I got from Saply? Well, too bad, I'm not sharin'! :P (No offense!!!)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 11:28:46 PM »
That's too bad, because they have the added bonus of having been lovingly touched by my own two hands at one point. You could probably get like 10 Ditzies.

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 02:36:14 PM »
That's too bad, because they have the added bonus of having been lovingly touched by my own two hands at one point. You could probably get like 10 Ditzies.

OH I KNOW RIGHT? But I gotta try and leave some Ditzies for the rest of the world, so I'm holding back on them. Just to be nice to my fellow collectors, you know. ;)

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 07:27:04 PM »
New month, new bump!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal