collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading some G4s  (Read 648 times)

brantwijn

• Trade Count: (0)
Trading some G4s
« on: August 02, 2012, 05:02:22 PM »
Hello!  I have a few G4s I would like to trade.  I have PlumSweet (earth pony), FeatherMay (pegasus), and SnowCatcher (unicorn)

I'm hoping to trade them for G3 bait or skeins of Dollyhair in Sugarplum, Old Bubblegum, or Ultraviolet (I need 3 skeins of Ultraviolet so if you have multiples you'd be willing to trade, that'd be great).

If you have a dire need for any of these three girls but would like to trade something other than G3 bait or the hair, I may still be open to a different trade so feel free to PM me.   ;)

Thanks, all!!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:54:48 PM by brantwijn »

Offline xdartfrogx

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I love my frogs and geckos!
    • View Profile
Re: Trading some G4s
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 10:22:50 PM »
I realized over the last few days that I have a sickening amount of G3 baits. What ones are you after? I love trading!

brantwijn

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 06:03:13 AM »
If you have any white ponies in the "Sunny Daze" pose (where she's trotting forward but looking back over her shoulder) I'd love one or two of those.  I also make good use of blue, purple or silvery ponies in the "Diva" pose (like Love Notes or Moon Dancer) or the "Sunny Daze" or "Kimono" poses.  Or most poses in those same colors, I just happen to have an overwhelming amount of pink and yellow baits right now so it's mostly the cooler colors I'm looking for.   :)

Post Merge: August 03, 2012, 06:54:16 PM

Plumsweet and Snowcatcher have been spoken for, though I'm still happy to trade Feathermay if anyone's interested!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:54:16 PM by brantwijn »

Offline xdartfrogx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 01:56:54 PM »
Found two you might like! Took pics :) The white one has been decapitated, and the plastic plug inside was cut. It looks like the glue was on there really good. Got it from a fellow arena member already prepped. I have too many in that pose!

Diva Pose
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Prepped Looking Back Pose (it was the one with a firwork looking symbol, not sunny daze)

And yes, I would love feathermay for them! That means 2 less larger ponies in my way. Lol, I'm not greatly fond of G3's. I buy them for bait :P If you have any other items (especially G4's or G1's, lil litters kitties, G1 LPS, G2 LPs frogs/geckos/bugs) to trade, I'd love to dig up more baits for ya! I'm in CA too!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:07:48 PM by xdartfrogx »

brantwijn

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 10:39:14 PM »
The purple one looks terrific!  I don't know if you saw my edit to the last post but the earth pony and unicorn were already requested.  If you're still interested in the pegasus Feathermay, though, I'd be happy to trade her for the Diva pose g3?

Offline xdartfrogx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 12:42:19 AM »
Sounds great! Hash out the details in a pm?  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal