collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Up for grabs: LOTS of salvaged pony hair from baits!  (Read 765 times)

Offline secretsheik

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Up for grabs: LOTS of salvaged pony hair from baits!
« on: June 30, 2012, 12:15:06 AM »
I have a lot of good condition pony hair that I "rescued" from baits, and it's just sitting around clogging my apartment. I have just about every color, and I'd be glad to trade the whole mess for a few G3 baits or something fun and interesting. Let me know if you want my hoard!

Englishgothgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Up for grabs: LOTS of salvaged pony hair from baits!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 04:16:49 AM »
Any greens or blacks?

or darker colours?

G3 the only gen you interested in? :)

Offline secretsheik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 10:43:43 AM »
I have some of the purple, but nothing green or black. All of the hair is rescued pony hair, and green and black were not so common colors in the Hasbro ponies. I do have a lot of blue, pink, white and some yellow and orange. For baits, I prefer G3 because I like the style, but I've been known to experiment with others.

Englishgothgirl

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 10:58:22 AM »
Check out my sales / trades thread and see if there's anything that interests you, I have G1 baits and LOTS of fakies too

Post Merge: July 01, 2012, 10:58:32 AM

also a couple G2

Offline secretsheik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 12:26:10 AM »
I don't need any more fakies, that's for sure! I haven't had much of a chance to customize G2 (but they are rarer so yeah). I do also like that pegasus in your thread, though I'd love G2 since I hardly even see them much less find a good bait.

Oh, also I have a sea pony that is in... how shall I say this... terrifying condition. Like ultra super mega rus party. If you want it, go for it, but all the CLR I had didn't even make a dent in all that rust.

Englishgothgirl

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 04:10:01 AM »
I don't need any more fakies, that's for sure! I haven't had much of a chance to customize G2 (but they are rarer so yeah). I do also like that pegasus in your thread, though I'd love G2 since I hardly even see them much less find a good bait.

Oh, also I have a sea pony that is in... how shall I say this... terrifying condition. Like ultra super mega rus party. If you want it, go for it, but all the CLR I had didn't even make a dent in all that rust.

Yes definetly interested in the sea pony too, and if we can do a deal I have two G2's which would be good restore / bait

But the pegasus brush & grow is already reserved, Sorry !

http://1.2.3.13/bmi/gothpony.webs.com/photos/undefined/015.JPG
http://1.2.3.12/bmi/gothpony.webs.com/photos/undefined/014.JPG
http://1.2.3.12/bmi/gothpony.webs.com/photos/G2/016.JPG

Offline secretsheik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 01:12:03 PM »
Not a problem, I figured the pegasus would be snatched up fast lol. Yeah, if you want to brave the trials of de-rusting a horribly bad sea pony, you can take it. I'd love the G2 ponies! And of course you can have my hoard of pony hair and the scary sea pony. XD If I'm shipping to the UK, would a padded envelope be alright for mine? They are cheaper to ship than boxes, and for pony hair and one sea pony, it wouldn't be too high in the potential damage.

Englishgothgirl

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 02:05:45 PM »
Not a problem, I figured the pegasus would be snatched up fast lol. Yeah, if you want to brave the trials of de-rusting a horribly bad sea pony, you can take it. I'd love the G2 ponies! And of course you can have my hoard of pony hair and the scary sea pony. XD If I'm shipping to the UK, would a padded envelope be alright for mine? They are cheaper to ship than boxes, and for pony hair and one sea pony, it wouldn't be too high in the potential damage.

Thats fine yes, I wouldn't worry about padding when I ship baits I just wrap them in a few bags to be honest lol x

Will move to PM x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal