collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Ghouls Alive" Clawdeen  (Read 573 times)

Bubbleyum

• Trade Count: (0)
"Ghouls Alive" Clawdeen
« on: March 26, 2013, 09:31:35 PM »
So I finally bought my very first Monster High Doll! The only other one I own is a "Dance Class" Operetta, but that was a gift from my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. :) For that reason, I like to consider my new Clawdeen a first! I'm still pretty new to Monster High and collecting, so this is kinda big for me.

She is simply gorgeous! At first when I got into Monster High, I wasn't too big on Clawdeen, funnily enough. However, the more I started to get into it, the more she's grown on me. Now that 'wolf is on my Top 3 favorite Ghouls list!

What topped it off is when I went to Walmart today with my boyfriend. We had made a bit of extra cash and I was really eager to make my own purchase. The initial intention was to get myself a $10 doll, but my eyes kept getting drawn to the Ghouls Alive section. Once I flicked the switch on her back and heard the howl, it was pretty much set in stone that she had to be mine (with some hesitation, because of the cost and the amount of money I had).

Now I'm a super happy owner, and the giddy feeling inside is very rewarding. She looks beautiful up on my shelf, next to my Operetta and my boyfriend's dolls. I'm surprised at how happy getting her made me. So worth it. :) It just makes me look forward to future purchases.

Here she is!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Her on the shelf with the others (including a few of our other things).

SO HAPPYYYY~! :D

Rococo

Re: "Ghouls Alive" Clawdeen
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 10:27:02 PM »
I'm a fan of Ghouls Alive Clawdeen, I definitely think she's the best of the GA dolls and I actually like her "bedroom" eyes. xD Glad you're enjoying your collection! I'm sure that in time, that shelf will just be teeming with even more MH dolls... c:

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 10:31:26 PM »
Congratulations! That was a a cute story. It's nice that your Clawdeen found someone to love her so much. ^.^

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 11:37:18 PM »
This is the beginning of the end... Welcome to Monster High! :lol:

Your Clawdeen looks very pretty and she has luscious hair. Enjoy her, that's the best part about MH.

I haven't seen GA Clawdeen out tof the box before, I love how they restyled her sig clothes. She looks very glamorous.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 06:15:05 AM »
I love GA Clawdeen!!  Her hair is heavenly and I think her howl is adorable.  Welcome to the world of MH, let the craziness begin;)

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Shahaila

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 07:04:17 AM »
Wooooooooot congratulations. I love how her eyes close and her head tilts when she howls.  I don't own one but I cannot resist with making her howl every time I see one at a store.

Bubbleyum

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 07:36:46 AM »
I'm a fan of Ghouls Alive Clawdeen, I definitely think she's the best of the GA dolls and I actually like her "bedroom" eyes. xD Glad you're enjoying your collection! I'm sure that in time, that shelf will just be teeming with even more MH dolls... c:
Yes, I agree! Out of all the GA dolls, Clawdeen is simply the best (though the others are lovely too). :) Thank you so much!!! I really hope so. :D

Congratulations! That was a a cute story. It's nice that your Clawdeen found someone to love her so much. ^.^
Thank you!!! I'm glad you think so! At first I was worried about rambling, haha. And yes, you have no idea~ When I woke up this morning I couldn't help but keep looking up at her fondly. The giddy feeling has not left me yet.

This is the beginning of the end... Welcome to Monster High! :lol:

Your Clawdeen looks very pretty and she has luscious hair. Enjoy her, that's the best part about MH.

I haven't seen GA Clawdeen out tof the box before, I love how they restyled her sig clothes. She looks very glamorous.
Haha, thank you very much! :D I'll have to agree with you; What I love best is how they maintain, for the most part, their signature looks. It's gorgeous~ And yes, very much so. :)

I love GA Clawdeen!!  Her hair is heavenly and I think her howl is adorable.  Welcome to the world of MH, let the craziness begin;)
The howl is what sparks my smile to a full-out grin! Thank you so much! I hear I'll get addicted. xD

Wooooooooot congratulations. I love how her eyes close and her head tilts when she howls.  I don't own one but I cannot resist with making her howl every time I see one at a store.
Yes!!! It took a lot of will power not to keep flicking her switch last night, otherwise her battery would have been run dry by now. xD Thank you very much!! I love how her eyes are, and the way she's doing 'wolfy claws' with her hands. It's cute~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal