collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Received Items I Did Not Buy  (Read 862 times)

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Received Items I Did Not Buy
« on: October 02, 2015, 08:29:46 AM »
So I got an envelope in the mail yesterday from an H Rowe in Indiana.  It contained a beanie Lucky and Cheerios Bee.  I am pretty sure I did not buy these lol.  It also contained a Hummel card.  I have no idea who sent me these but I am pretty sure it was meant for someone else. 

Problem is I buy from instagram and facebook so I have no idea who it could be.  I looked through my paypal account for the last month and could not find an "H Rowe."  I also don't know if maybe I bought somenthing from this person and they sent my item to the other person.  I really don't keep track of what I buy.  I get things in the mail and I forgot I bought it lol. 

So anyways, I posted a picture on instagram hoping somone would see it but no luck yet.  I guess I should just hold on to the items for awhile and see if the seller contacts me? Or should I just ship them back at my own cost?  I also am pretty sure its not a RAPOK since I have no interest in cereal characters :P

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Received Items I Did Not Buy
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 09:17:24 AM »
Oh, wow!  Mystery items!

Hmmm . . . How about sending a short note or letter to the return address?  Like, "Hello, I received a package containing [things you received].  I believe they were sent to me by mistake, as I did not order them.  I will gladly return them to you if you pay shipping.  Please contact me at [your email address]. :)"

That way you only have to pay the price of a stamp.

If they don't respond back then, well, I guess you got yourself some random items.  ;)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 10:20:19 AM »
Oh, wow!  Mystery items!

Hmmm . . . How about sending a short note or letter to the return address?  Like, "Hello, I received a package containing [things you received].  I believe they were sent to me by mistake, as I did not order them.  I will gladly return them to you if you pay shipping.  Please contact me at [your email address]. :)"

That way you only have to pay the price of a stamp.

If they don't respond back then, well, I guess you got yourself some random items.  ;)

That is a good idea!  I might just do that ;)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 03:35:38 AM »
LadyMoondancer that sounds like a good idea to me too :nod:
apanda if it had been ponies or something else you collect I'd have thought RAOPK but cereal characters/items you don't collect ? sounds like the sender sent it somehow to you by mistake. :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 01:55:10 PM »
Update!  The person was from instagram and they found me and now I can send the items back to them :) Mystery solved!

Offline ladygodiva

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 01:27:11 PM »
I'm glad that everything has ended well!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal