collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you think it is easier to trade for or to just buy ponies????  (Read 2001 times)

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think it is easier to trade for or to just buy ponies????
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 10:04:52 AM »
Trading is a lot better, both parts are happy, you get ponies otherwise you can get and maybe you get some candy! its perfect. :3

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think it is easier to trade for or to just buy ponies????
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 04:49:00 PM »
I do trades with Gaspode fairly often - usually customising supplies for customising supplies - but I did a trade with Hathorcat recently which was just amazing.

I had a hair barrette (OK, it's a super duper rare one - Dutch Candys I think?) and she acquired Red Roses, Nightglider, Daisy Dreams and Sweetie Swirl to trade with me.

Usually though I'm not one for letting anything go so trades tend to be out of the question.

Best trade ever :)

To be honest I wouldn't say I had more luck with one thing over the other because I have had great transactions for both. For expensive, sought after ponies, I have mostly had to purchase those. However, for super rare items - like certain merch or accessories - which are rarer than the super expensive ponies but which hold less value due to them not being sought after by everyone - I have had better luck trading. The example Daffy quotes is one but I have also traded Munchy for a rare barrette and once and an Oakly for 4 adventure cards. Seriously people when it comes to accessories I am a fool I tell you for what I will trade :P

All in I enjoy a trade more - its more fun putting together a parcel and getting a special box in return - it adds a little story, a little extra to the pony or the item :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal