collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dream Beauties price check please?  (Read 333 times)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Dream Beauties price check please?
« on: October 25, 2017, 08:27:25 PM »
Hmm... I posted this in the doll house yesterday but not much response, so trying my luck here, lol!

Just wondering what the going rate for Glider and Sky Splasher is?

Yet to have in hand but they appear to be in average/good condition - no obvious hair cuts or missing wings.

Thanks in advance :)

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Dream Beauties price check please?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 01:44:08 PM »
It'll depend somewhat on the condition...
I wouldn't want to take a guess without photos though. Because if the seller said 'no hair cuts' there could be frizz, or symbol scratches or yellowing or something, even if there's nothing as obvious as a missing wing.

You had said 'yet in hand', so they're on the way to you from a buy? (exciting stuff) if you update this topic with the photos once they come, I'd imagine you can get some price check guesses.

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Dream Beauties price check please?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 08:25:07 PM »
Thank you, and yes... they are on route :)  They don't look too bad in the pics, hence why I went with a conservative 'average condition' description for now! A bit of faded hair but it doesn't look astonishingly frizzed, missing or beyond repair. Always hard to really be sure of these things until they arrive though, of course!

If anyone does have a rough, current ball park figure I would certainly be curious and grateful, but for certain I can understand how pics can make all the difference!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal