collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Summer  (Read 22692 times)

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Summer Sign Ups
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2017, 03:14:57 PM »
I did my three mile walk, my 90 minute memorizing, and got my chores done, 5/5 today.

The weekends are different for me. The whole family is at home all day. I don't get my usual week day goals done. Instead, on Saturdays I go grocery shopping with Mr. Stomper, and am usually wiped out for the rest of the day. On Sundays, I go to church and play the drums, and again low energy for the rest of the day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2017, 04:50:56 PM »
Good to see you again retrogradenova:) any custom pony pictures:) I am a 1/5. I am giving myself the 1 point. I could have pigged out on cookies again, but I did not. My break was shorten so no walk, traveling so no piano, but I travel with my knitting, so that will be done.

I love seeing all the scores. My goal this Sunday is to get all sign ups here listed so I can add points easily, and get my prizes for Mr. universe finished...so behind.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2017, 09:42:37 PM »
I think I'll go with a 1/5 today.
Still have a cold, but at least I can sort of breathe today.  The pineapple juice I've been drinking has helped a lot.  But I still can't breathe enough to walk on the treadmill.  I have a coughing fit every time I change position, so I don't know how well I'll sleep tonight. 

While I didn't do any cleaning, I have been working on a DVD cover project that I want to get done, so I gave myself a point for that.  It's taking longer than I'd like because my internet is slow.  But I'll just keep at it and eventually it will get done...I hope.

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2017, 10:06:25 PM »
2/5

Managed to walk a little over a mile even with the largely sedentary day. No exercise and minimal gardening because of the rain. Enough cleaning that hubby joked about finally seeing a table again...  ^^;
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2017, 03:58:03 PM »
4/5 for May 5th.

Today gets a 5/5! I already hit my 12k step goal, I ate really well today, AND I signed up for Planet Fitness with my friend. We're going to start going tomorrow morning. :)
Instagram / Want List

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2017, 05:17:28 PM »
I give myself 4/5 today because I managed to get in a few chores and some memory review before the grocery shopping. Not a usual thing for me.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2017, 06:23:53 PM »
I'm gonna give myself a 2/5 today.  I'm still battling a cold so the treadmill is probably a no-go until Monday, but I did do a LOT of cleaning today.  I may have overdone it because I'm pooped.  My mom went out of town for the day so I decided to brush out her dog (a malamute mix that is shedding) and then I dusted and vacuumed her house for a Mother's Day surprise.  I've also organized the messiest corner of my room.   On the plus side, the pineapple juice seems to be helping a lot.  [If you've got a cold, I recommend it.  Not only is it yummy but it has a natural decongestant and a natural expectorant, kind of like guaifenesin, and lots of Vitamin C.] 

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2017, 07:10:05 PM »
 Pokeyonekenobie-I hope you get better soon.  I had no idea that  pineapple juice is a natural decongestant.  Definitely going to use that next time I get sick.

I'm working on decluttering so I listed a few things on ebay and added to the donation pile.  I met my step goal for the week and I help with the remodeling.  I almost fell off the latter a few times (so clumsy) but I'm glad I helped. 4/5 

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2017, 07:32:12 PM »
May 5
2/5 There was a big Cinco de Mayo lunch at work and of course I had to get something, but I did get soft tacos, meat and a little salsa and cheese. I also drank tea twice instead of Coke although the 2nd time I was really craving the Coke. I also had big meal later but didn't eat all of it.

Today: 1/5 I was not a very healthy pony today. I will give myself a point for not overindulging on chips though.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2017, 07:58:54 PM »
Ok...i really think sickness. Can spread through the arena. My healthy ponies and Mr. Universe peeps are sick...and so am I! Blah. I am with family so 1/5. I get a lot of knitting done.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline archidraca

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2017, 08:32:05 PM »
2/5 for 5/6

Managed just over a mile walking after a lot of pacing to keep myself from napping. Did manage some gardening as I needed to give some mini roses a little help standing up and the grapevines must be encouraged to grow as I will them to. A lot more cleaning done and another joke from hubby but it was accompanied by his encouraging smile. He's no idea why I've suddenly ramped up my cleaning efforts but endeavors to stay out of the way while I do so. No real exercise done as today I decided to "rest" but I did write out the routine I need to start on.

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2017, 02:17:35 PM »
I think I score a 1 today. I have been suffering vertigo, so the only productive things I've done is cook for myself. I didn't go to church because I don't think I should drive while dizzy. No chores, no memorizing, no walking. Just holding on and waiting to be functional.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2017, 05:27:13 PM »
Those days happen. I am still sick. so 0 for me. I made no attempt at anything.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2017, 07:23:41 PM »
May 7th
2/5 I drank tea instead of Coke for a meal and also ate a very small portion of ice cream for dessert. I made cherry kool aid for later. No workout though.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline archidraca

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2017, 07:55:01 PM »
2/5 for 5/7

I exercised today! Only prancing about among the plants with my youngest in the way of gardening and I flat out refused to clean today so zeros on those fronts. A touch over 1 3/4 miles walked today. My hips hurt and refuse to do what I ask of them. I feel old....  -_-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal