collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Enterplay Foils for trade! S2 Princess Twilight Promo included!!  (Read 308 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi there! Looking to complete my collection, Im missing a few but have tons of extras!
*If its ok I perfer to trade cards only within the US. If you dont have what Im after but want something here I can always sell via paypal! I can also trade several cards for a puzzle, dogtag, or gold series if needed. Hit me up with a PM if interested!! **All cards in new condition, from smoke-free and fuzzy animal free home!

FOR TRADE/ I HAVE IN HAND:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

All of these are individually for trade- I just took a picture because its easier than listing all them. Disclaimer:this is not a card lot!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also have this extra Princess Twilight Promo, I will only offer her for trade for a S2 Pinkie Pie promo foil or the new Smarty Pants Foil. *you will need to include a photo of the card with your username on scrap paper next to the card for confirmation as this is an expensive card! Also for sale $50.

WANTED/I NEED:

-S2 filly Pinkie Pie foil
-S2 Twilight Sparkle gold puzzle foil
-S2 Gold series Celestia
-S2 Gold Series Cadance
-S2 Gold Series Twilight
-S2 Gold series Villian Cards

For trade with Twilight Foil:
-S2 Smarty Pants promo foil
-S2 Pinkie Pie promo foil

Dogtags (chains not needed):
-hoity toity #15
-cadance/shining armor #14
-wonderbolts/spitfire and soarin #12
-nightmaremoon #13

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
Re: Enterplay Foils for trade! S2 Princess Twilight Promo included!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 11:57:25 AM »
Hey! I have a filly pinkie pie I could trade for your filly Fluttershy.
I live in canada, but a stamped letter is pretty cheap to the states, so I could put her in a hardcover and send her to you that way if you were up for that too? Let me know.
:)
I also have a gold Celestia,but I'm only looking to trade her for other golds and I don't see any in your photo. Am I missing any?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal