collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sooo...my FS pony ended up having glue in her hair once I received her.  (Read 329 times)

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
Been having trouble brushing her hair. I got some detangling spray which I sprayed to my FS brush and I'm afraid of spraying too much and ending up ruining the hair...

any tips?
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I had this problem once (at least I think it was glue?). Anyways there was what looked like glue in one of my pony's hair.

I washed the piece of hair with the glue over and over in hot water (out of the tap) and used a little dish soap. Then between washing the hair I tried to pick at the glue and it started crumbling off eventually. Eventually I could comb through it again, and now there are no traces of that glue or glue-like substance anymore. You may want to try some conditioner too.

Good luck, and I hope something works out for you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I would try freezing it to make it clump as much as possible and then use baby oil [much as you would with gum] that should help it loose its grip. Alternatively there are glue removing products you can pick up in most grocery stores or craft stores. As long as you use them sparingly and do not allow them to sit on the hair for an extended period of time, they will work without causing issue [I would recommend you testing a small piece of hair first to ensure you have your system right].

Good luck!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal