collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Please show me your Princess Celestias!  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Sui-Kaede

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Please show me your Princess Celestias!
« on: May 05, 2013, 06:11:18 AM »
Hi everyone,
I haven't gotten any new MLP for some time. Recently I've stumbled upon the Pinkie Pie +  Celestia set and I'm really tempted to get it. I'm not to keen on Pinkie Pie(seriously, did they throw her into the set just because Celestia is white this time?), because I already own G4 Fluttershy and Rainbowdash  and they alll look the same, aside for some details but Celestia reminds me of Sweetheart Sisters and G2 ponies.
I would be forever grateful if you showed me your photos of her -
maybe it will be easier to decide if she's worth the money  :-)  Thanks!

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Please show me your Princess Celestias!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 07:28:34 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I should take a new pic really but last month I bought the Celestia and Pinkie Pie set and the Luna and Rarity set so I be as well show you both.

I didn't really want Rarity, I'm not her fangirl but I didn't mind getting Pinkie because I'm sure everyone will eventually have a Pinkie somewhere in their collection.
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 08:01:28 AM »

Older photo of mine :D I really like her. I picked up the set for £7.50 each because they were in a deal with the Luna set so I'd say she was worth the money. I wouldn't have paid the £15 TRU here want for her, though.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Sui-Kaede

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 08:16:00 AM »
Thank You for the photos! :-) I love the blush  on Celestia's cheek! Luna is also pretty cute, I haven't seen this set yet.
I wonder if Luna and Celestia will be sought after in the future? Not that it's important for me, just thinking.
I think that I would prefer Rarity to Pinkie... altough I'm not a fan of either of them.
I've only seen first 13 episodes of the show - it's pretty good, but I'm kind of scared of the perverted part of Brony fanbase. Maybe I will try watching it again someday.

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 08:17:51 AM »

Older photo of mine :D I really like her. I picked up the set for £7.50 each because they were in a deal with the Luna set so I'd say she was worth the money. I wouldn't have paid the £15 TRU here want for her, though.

Mine were two for £15 at Argos, which I thought was a good deal, i wouldn't buy just the one for that much, I'm tight when it comes to spending on G4s

Post Merge: May 05, 2013, 08:19:38 AM

Thank You for the photos! :-) I love the blush  on Celestia's cheek! Luna is also pretty cute, I haven't seen this set yet.
I wonder if Luna and Celestia will be sought after in the future? Not that it's important for me, just thinking.
I think that I would prefer Rarity to Pinkie... altough I'm not a fan of either of them.
I've only seen first 13 episodes of the show - it's pretty good, but I'm kind of scared of the perverted part of Brony fanbase. Maybe I will try watching it again someday.

Yeh their are some scary fans, I've seen some scary artwork that I never want to see again. Luna seems to have a massive cult following. I like them both the same myself.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:19:38 AM by ravengusty »
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 08:54:52 AM »

I've honestly never encountered that part of the fandom. If you don't seek it out, and stay on boards like this one that don't tolerate that kind of stuff then it's very easy to ignore their existence (also don't ever read the comments on Youtube!). Don't let the terrible fans put you off enjoying something :)

These sets are pretty common here now, even in stores that usually have very poor pony selection, so I don't think this specific set will ever be worth much more than retail value but who knows. It is currently the only brushie-size show-accurate Celestia at the moment, though. I imagine if Hasbro released an accurate Luna then she will become pretty sought after depending on how easy she was to acquire.

Mine were two for £15 at Argos, which I thought was a good deal, i wouldn't buy just the one for that much, I'm tight when it comes to spending on G4s

I got mine in that deal, too :D I'm hoping the deal will extend to when the Cadence and Twilicorn sets are released. Though, I'm unsure if I'll get the Cadence one as I'm debating importing the second Favourites Collection and getting Shining Armour, too (and not having to deal with all that tinsel).
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:57:56 AM by CupidStrikes »
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 10:36:42 AM »
I really like this release of Celestia - the gradient on her wings is so pretty :)

I agree I wouldnt think any of them will be particularly sought after in the future - I mean they are clogging up the shelves in just about every store here which stocks ponies - but if you like her then she is worth it :) So cute!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 12:15:09 PM »
Here's mine

2012_0209Armies0014 by Rhubarb Pie1, on Flickr

I have 3 Celestia's, the hard haired one from the set with playful pony sized Luna, the pink Celestia from the set with the 3 princesses and the white one was bought on the arena as a loose pony.  I just need the blind bag Celestia's and FS and I should have them all (for now)

Has the FS Celestia been spotted in the UK??

Offline Dludnerad

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 12:46:43 PM »
I'd take a photo... but i can't find my Celestia!
Must have put her somewhere weird. Maybe she's hanging out with Skeletor and Swift Wind.
Her wings are really pretty and slightly tranclucent. Makes them look all delicate.

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 12:51:03 PM »
Here's mine

I have 3 Celestia's, the hard haired one from the set with playful pony sized Luna, the pink Celestia from the set with the 3 princesses and the white one was bought on the arena as a loose pony.  I just need the blind bag Celestia's and FS and I should have them all (for now)

Reminds me I have the blind bag one somewhere XD I believe someone in the UK called Hasbro recently and we're supposed to be getting FS Fluttershy, (pink) Celestia, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Cadence this year. Not sure in which order, though.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:19:55 PM by CupidStrikes »

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 04:16:53 PM »
My favourite of my white Celestia's :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 05:34:28 PM »
I really like that white Fashion style one :)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 05:46:42 PM »
I think she is definitely worth it. Even though pink Celestia never bothered me and I have several other versions of Celestia, I still bought this one. I love her blush and she's really pretty. I do wish her hooves were painted though.

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 06:16:47 PM »
I don't have many G4s (just three), but I wouldn't mind getting a hold of Celestia if I had the funds. She's a sun-pony after all. :sunny:
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 02:47:22 PM »
Here's mine

The Canterlot version was available through Tesco early last year. And the single release was available a few months ago as well. But most stores have moved on to the next FS wave now, with Luna, Pinkie and Rarity.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal