collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Diamond Tiara?  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Diamond Tiara?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »
I love the look of Lyrica. I could do without another Lyra tho :s
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Diamond Tiara?
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 04:16:15 PM »
A three-pack like the blind bags? Cool, maybe we'll see more blind bag, uh, graduations/promotions this way! But what about DJ PON-3? :lol:
Same line, yeah. It's looking like there'll be four sets in the next wave: Octavia/Lyrica/Lyra (Rarity mold instead of Twilight mold like the last two times), Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon/Twist/Cheerilee (Pinkie Pie mold instead of Applejack mold like last time)), Twilight/Chrysalis/Celestia (same mold as before but better painting), and Manticore/Sea Serpent/Nightmare Moon/Fluttershy (unique mold)/Rarity (unique mold with cut off tail).

DJ Pon-3 has a playful pony release, and is on so much random merchandise all over the place I don't think she really needs a mini toy.

Its actually been confirmed as 3 of the regular Collectors Packs - the Cheerilee, Octavia and Twilight packs mentioned. And 2 deluxe packs - which are the Elements of Harmony you mention and the Cake Family.

They have have an issue with the name Lyrica.  It's a trademarked drug brand name.

You can have multiple items/lines trademarked under the same name - a trademark links to a particular good/service and as long as there is no clash and there are not too many brands all under this id then its fine. Applejack the pony...Applejack the alchol brand...Rarity the pony...Rarity the flooring  brand [?]
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal