collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Drew three ponies at the con  (Read 398 times)

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Drew three ponies at the con
« on: July 08, 2012, 09:20:59 PM »
I was passing the time for the Dress Like a Dream contest to begin and I was really bored so I took out my sketch book and drew three ponies on the tables at front where the people were drawing or coloring. :3

My first drawing is Firefly and gave her a new hairdo.  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My second pic is Ditzy Doo/Ditzy Doo Hooves. I used the toy as a reference(it belong to one of the Bronies who were sitting at that table and were nice enough to let me use it for a reference. They liked my Firefly drawing XD ) and I messed up her body. It came out funky. >_>
The photobucket pic is not working for whatever reason but I do have my Deviantart link to my pic so you'll have to click it to go there. I don't know why my Ditzy Doo pic is having a problem but the other two doesn't. :\
http://faerie-starv.deviantart.com/art/Ditzy-Doo-Sketch-313505319

And my last drawing is G1 Seashell. I was looking throughout my Pinkie Pie tote bag and wanted to draw another pony until I got to Seashell. I drew her hair up in a loose messy bun inspired by seeing girls who put up their hair whenever they go swimming and don't want to get their hair wet or just put it out of their faces. I even gave her a seashell necklace since I used to own something like that before it broke. I drew her at the beach collecting seashells. :3 I really liked it how it turned out.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 10:29:38 AM by Faerie-StarV »

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: Drew three ponies at the con
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 09:59:09 AM »
They're a little hard to see because they're so light, but they look cute.  Your :muffin: Pony drawing is probably having troubles because of the filter.  It changes her name to :muffin: Pony because we've had too much dramas with her (which is too bad, but unavoidable).  I could see the drawing, I just had to copy-paste the link to my browser and then edit the ":muffin: Pony" back to the original name you gave her.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 10:10:59 AM »
They're a little hard to see because they're so light, but they look cute.  Your Ditzy Doo drawing is probably having troubles because of the filter.  It changes her name to Ditzy Doo because we've had too much dramas with her (which is too bad, but unavoidable).  I could see the drawing, I just had to copy-paste the link to my browser and then edit the "Ditzy Doo" back to the original name you gave her.

I fixed the link so it should work. :3 I could lower the brightness on Photoshop so I'll do that right now.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 01:12:54 PM »
The link works now  :)

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 06:00:46 PM »
A good way to pass your time.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal