collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Greek Peachy and Mexican Lily Ledy Cotton Candy for sale...STILL...  (Read 787 times)

Offline Prixton

• Trade Count: (+356)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
I seem to be having trouble finding new homes for these girls :/ I've lowered and re-lowered their prices. These are the lowest prices yet, I don't think I can possible go any lower...please...someone...anyone...give them a new happy home!

Greek Peachy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

$50 includes free shipping within the US. Contact me if outside the US for shipping options.
She is in good condition. She has the typical Greek symbol bleeding, but it's not as bad as others I have seen. One of her eyes has a small rub to the paint. Her biggest flaw, however, is that there is some damage to her finish/coating; it's difficult to describe but upon close inspection there are three areas that look "off." Two areas are perfect circles; on on her back behind the base of her neck, the other on her right front flank; I think maybe there were circular stickers there that caused the issue? They look flat and smooth, but they appear shinier than the rest of her. The other area is at the bottom of her right front leg; there is some shininess there, but mostly it just looks "rough" like someone took sandpaper to it. Anyway these really aren't nearly as bad as they sound; please look at the pics and judge for yourself.
More pics here:
[size=78%]https://picasaweb.google.com/102039549262766669801/January182012#[/size]

Mexican Lily Ledy Cotton Candy:

$12 includes free shipping within the US. $16 includes free shipping worldwide.
I'm not really sure where to begin; as you can see she is in really rough shape. I guess I'll just let you look at the pics and judge for yourself; she is obviously either for a not-at-all-picky collector, or someone who wants to take on a very ambitious restoration project. At least her hair is very soft :p
More pics of her here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102039549262766669801/January232012#

Please PM me if interested in anything at all! I just want to get these girls on to a better place! Thank you :)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Greek Peachy and Mexican Lily Ledy Cotton Candy for sale...STILL...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 04:26:14 AM »
best of luck :hug:

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal