collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 65035 times)

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - SIGNUPS till 3/20H
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2015, 08:56:09 PM »
1) How do you feel about loose pokemon cards? unopened packs of pokemon cards? cards are great both packs and loose i collect and play  :thumb:
2) What would you like for Extras? pony stuff or dragon stuff works
3) Favorite candy? nerds
4) Any Allergies? just milk
5) Top 5 or so favorite pokemon? have quite a few
flygon all time fav
giratina fav legendary (ORIGIN FORM ONLY!)
heliolisk
grovyle
nidorino
fennekin
victini
cobalion
absol
milotic
also love all dragon types as a side note Cynthia is my favorite trainer
6) Least fav pokemon? most fighting types i dislike also really dislike monkey pokemon (have a fear of monkeys)
7) How do you feel about handmade items? love them
8) What about condition? Do they need to have their tags, be MIB, ect? not to picky
9) Are there other Anime/Manga characters you collect or would like? kuromi from onegai my melody, hanji zoe from attack on titan, card captor sakura, anything Yu-gi-oh (have card collections of lady of d and saffira queen of dragons and favorate charactor is Ishizu (or Isis) Ishtar) also not anime but video game characters i collect are link from legend of zelda and birdo form super mario bros
10) Please post your wishlist and be as specific as you can about what you are looking for. There is alot of pokemon merchandise out there! love plush and figures
11) How do you feel about Bootleg/Fakies? for ponies i love them (expectaly chap meis) i don't mind too much for pokemon as long as it looks good
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:13:31 PM by egyptiondragon »

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - SIGNUPS till 3/20
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 03:08:48 AM »
holding spot so that I don't lose thread. Hopefully I get approved :)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 06:43:37 AM »
1) How do you feel about loose pokemon cards? unopened packs of pokemon cards?
I love card packs, and loose cards so long as they are in good condition. However, I would prefer from the Aquapolis set and later (I have most of the cards from the earlier original sets)

2) What would you like for Extras?
I love stickers, and anything Digimon and How to Train Your Dragon related. Cute keychains, pins, stationary… stuff like that.

3) Favorite candy?
None? Lol. I’m trying to diet at the moment (though if my arm was being twisted, anything with peanut butter and chocolate ranks at the top)

4) Any Allergies?
Smoke, specifically cigarette smoke.

5) Top 5 or so favorite pokemon?
I was having trouble with this section (only 5!? XD), so I broke it down in to sub categories to make my life easier and give my partner a lot of options

Non-Legendary
Spoiler
The Eevee line (Espeon and Umbreon are my top favorites of that line)
Charmander Line
Dratini Line
Ponyta Line
Cynaquil Line

Legendary
Spoiler
The ‘event’ line (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini)
Legendary Bird line
Legendary Dog line
Latias & Latios
Arceus

Twitch Plays Pokemon
I closely followed and played in the original TPP with the Pokemon Red run, and loved it, and how the community created such an in-depth, crazy lore for it lol. If you don’t know what TPP is all about, you can read up on it here! http://helixpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Gen_1_(Pokemon_Red)

Spoiler
Lord Helix (Omanyte/Omastar)
AA-j (Zapdos)
ATV (Venomoth)
Bird Jesus (Pidgeot)
Air Jordan (Lapras)
King Fonz (Nidoking)

6) Least fav pokemon?
Don’t really have one, though I do scratch my head at the Trubbish line, so that is probably as close as I come to a ‘least favorite’.

7) How do you feel about handmade items?
I love them!

8) What about condition? Do they need to have their tags, be MIB, ect?
I don’t mind something not having tags, but other than that I prefer at least nice condition. So, like none to minimal stains on plush toys, non-bent or scratched cards. I don’t care if something is MIB or not though as I tend to open things any way. Scuffed paint on figures isn't a deal breaker, since I can always touch them up myself.

9) Are there other Anime/Manga characters you collect or would like?
I tend to collect any and all things Chocobo related. They are more video game related, but they actually do have a manga and are in the Final Fantasy anime, so they count, right? XD

10) Please post your wishlist and be as specific as you can about what you are looking for. There is alot of pokemon merchandise out there!
I created an amazon list to use as an example (PLEASE just use it as a guide line, because prices are crazy over there some times. The list wasn't meant to be a 'these are all the exact things I want', just a 'these are things I like' :) ).

http://amzn.com/w/1P2EY2YG21806

The Lucario Amiibo is my grail, because I let it slip through my hands on release day
I love plushies, both chibi and non-chibi. Chibi Sylveon is the only chibi Eevee-lution plush I'm missing.
Keychains are awesome. You can never have too many! I've also got a huge weak spot for pins and charms.
Stickers are great. I love to put them in photo albums as decoration.
The newer figures, or figures from Japan. I collected most of the original Tomy figures back when Pokemon first came out, but I stopped after generation 2. I also love those really cheap, tiny bootleg figures that look horrible (I repaint them!)
Cards. You can never go wrong with cards lol (From the Aquapolis set forward at least. I've got most of the earlier cards)
Like a lot of people, I like to go with a lot of smaller, cheaper items over one big item.
Handmade items are also really awesome, either handmade by my partner, or items off of sites like etsy.
I also LOVE pokemon art. I've got some pieces I bought at convention artist tables, as well as some pieces with my own trainer.

11) How do you feel about bootlegs? Plush, Pokedolls, Keychains, etc.
I don’t mind them so long as they don’t look really goofy or obvious in the fact they are bootlegs. I do really like those tiny, really obvious bootleg figures though because I like to repaint them.

12) Also post any pics of your collection or items you are looking for 

13) Are you ok with receiving a swap-box of mostly hand made goodies or would you prefer more official/bootleg/store-bought items?"

I absolutely love hand made things, so I am perfectly ok either way my partner decides to go :D

14) Do you have your own Pokemon Trainer, or images of what your trainer looks like from the X/Y games that you would want art/home made goods based off of?

I have two. One a friend designed for me (though my trainer doesn't wear a hate), and the other is my trainer from Pokemon X, though minus the handbag.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/kitkumi/Trainer.png
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/kitkumi/trainer.png

15) As far as official toys.... do you perfer the nostalgic late 90's-early 2000's pokemon toys (older airbrushed TOMY/Audley figures, burger king toys, Hasbro plush, 3d stationary sets, pokeball keychains, etc) or the newer kawaii/chibi pokemon merchandise (new TOMY Moncolle figures, Bandai Kids, PitaPoke, pokedoll plush, etc)? Just wondering as there are a ton of figures and plush out there!

I have most of the late 90's - early 2000's pokemon toys (I have all the Burger King toys from both sets.... so many chicken nuggets eaten lol) so I think that at the moment I prefer the newer stuff, just because I don't have much, if any of it.

16) Which is your favourate pokemon league?

Johto! I'm not sure why exactly, but I absolutely love the Johto league/area (Silver/Soul Silver are my favorite games). Kanto is a very close second though.

17) Which type of pokeballs do you like the design/to use most when playing the games?

I like the look of the Moon Ball and the Park Ball.

18) Who was you favorite characters in the anime if you watched it?

I'm all for nostalgia, so my favorites were the original trio (Ash, Misty, and Brock), though Professor Oak is also one of my favorites.

19) If you have played the Pokemon games, which ones are your favorite? (I don't think this one has been asked yet)
Silver/Soul Silver are my absolute favorites, along with Pokemon Colosseum for the Gamecube

20) Are you more of a necklace wearing kind of person, or do you prefer bracelets? If neither, is there a type of jewelry you prefer or are you not a jewelry kind of person?
I like necklaces more myself.

21) Do you have a significant other who wants a pokemon item?

My fiance love Mime Jr. actually. And though not my significant other, she is significant to me lol, my mom has been having a rough go of it lately (breast cancer :( ) but she's taken up playing the original Gold again and her favorite is Gengar.

22) Do you have a pokesona

Nope

23) Would you like a pokemon themed custom pony as an extra? If so what generation of ponies do you like best?

Sure! I love G2 and G4

24)Do you have a team of Pokemon? And if you do, would you like to receive something customised with your team?

I do! Though my teams change all the time, lol. Currently I am using a team I specially trained for tournament play as I try to get enough points to enter nationals this year, so this team is pretty near and dear to my heart:

Aerodactyl / Mega Aerodactyl
Sylveon
Garchomp
Ludicolo
Snorlax
Greninja

My head cannon includes Garchomp and Sylveon being best friends, despite Garchop being weak to fairy types, and Sylveon always rushing to defend Garchomp or cheer her up in battle.

25) What's your favorite color?

Blues, and whites/silvers

26) What's your favorite pokemon type?

Psychic and Dark types :D

27)Do you like hair bows, headbands or other hair accessories?

Not really, but that is because most things just fall out of my hair T.T

28) Do you wear earrings?
Nope

29) Do you you have X/Y or OR/AS?
Yep. I have, er, all of them ^^; Though I primarily play X and AS

30) Do you like keychains, phone straps/charms, etc.?
So much yes lol

31) Partner, if you have an item that's new/in stores now that is bought for you would you want it sent in the box or de boxed to fit more into the box being sent?
If it makes my partner’s life easier to debox something, then I am okay with that

32) Do you like Pokemon music, and would you like some official and non-official tunes?

My answer, yes, I love music! I've got all the official cds, but love parody music and other fan created material so I would love a 'mix tape' of my partner's favorite or found music.

33) Are you interested in any pokemon reading material, like books, comics, manga or the like?

I follow the current manga pretty closely, so I'm caught up on that, but any thing else that is part of the literature world is always welcome.

34) Top three favorite Pokemon Movies?
Pokemon the Movie 2000, Pokemon 4ever, and Mewtwo Returns are my top three (though I've loved them all lol)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:46:22 AM by Kitkumi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 07:42:58 AM »
Good luck guys! Can't wait to see the result!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2015, 08:33:55 AM »
1) How do you feel about loose pokemon cards? unopened packs of pokemon cards? Love cards, I mostly just collect them as I don't really play the card game. Loose or in packages is okay with me.
2) What would you like for Extras? Hmm other than Pokemon I collect Ponies of course, Fox and Owl things, Isabelle stuff from the game Animal Crossing New Leaf. I love cute stuff, really I am pretty flexible as far as extras go.
3) Favorite candy? Gummies, smarties, candy hearts
4) Any Allergies? Nope
5) Top 5 or so favorite pokemon? Sylveon omg love love love Sylveon, Altaria or Swablu, Fenniken or any of it's other forms, Diancie, Espeon, Umbreon, Vulpix, Goodra or any of its evolutions, pumpkaboo.
6) Least fav pokemon? Mr Mime
7) How do you feel about handmade items? Love them!
8) What about condition? Do they need to have their tags, be MIB, ect? Tags are not required or MIB.
9) Are there other Anime/Manga characters you collect or would like? I love the Soul Eater anime and am a huge fan girl over Fye from Tsubasa Chronicles
10) Please post your wishlist and be as specific as you can about what you are looking for. There is alot of pokemon merchandise out there! Really I am pretty flexible here. I love plushies of any of my favorite pokemon. I am trying to amass a Sylveon collection of all kinds of merchandise so anything featuring Sylveon would be great. I like figures and little knick knacks. I love hand made items as well, fan made items. Charms and jewelry are always good. Here is a link to my Ebay collection list to give you some ideas of things I like http://www.ebay.com/cln/tiellanicole/Pokemon-stuffs/189979030017
11) How do you feel about Bootleg/Fakies? Bootlegs and fakies are fine as long as they are made well.
Also post any pics of your collection or items you are looking for

Do you have your own Pokemon Trainer, or images of what your trainer looks like from the X/Y games that you would want art/home made goods based off of?
No trainer really

Would you rather have one main item with 2 or 3 cheaper items or several cheaper items?
I am very flexible, whatever my  partner wants to do is fine.

Partner, what's your favorite color?
Purple

What's your favourite type?
Fairy

Do you have a team of Pokemon? And if you do, would you like to receive something customised with your team?
My teams vary from game to game

Do you like hair bows, headbands or other hair accessories?
I have super short hair, so small barrettes or headbands could work okay.

If you have cheap things on your wish list, is it okay to find something extremely similar? Or have you listed things because their authenticity/country of origin/language is important no matter how cheap they are?
Similar is fine

How do yall feel about art? Is there a particular way you like art to be presented? like do you prefer ATCs that you can store in a binder with sleeves with your pokemon cards, do you like full sheets in a page protector in a binder, do you like cards, envelopes, bookmarks, ect?
Once again I am flexible about this.

Do you wear earrings?
Yes

Do you you have X/Y or OR/AS?
X and OR

Do you like keychains, phone straps/charms, etc.?
Yes

I think someone asked abour Dss?
I have a regular 3DS and a 3DS XL, a cozy for either would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:40:37 PM by Tiella »

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2015, 10:00:55 AM »
I am SO excited to get my partner!!! I wanna start shopping!!! :frolic: looking at everyone's wishlist trying to pre-shop for ideas! :3
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:16:01 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2015, 12:18:27 PM »
Ooh, I want to do this! Just sent in my PM application! Since I'm forgoing two major conventions this year that I would normally go to (skipping them to go to the Pony Fair!) I'm not likely to be getting any fun Pokemon merch for myself this year.

I also want to mention that I often buy individual Pokemon cards and things on Amazon.com (I also have bought Pokemon plushies there) -- so that's an option as a place to get your swap stuff, too. :D

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2015, 03:04:27 PM »
I used to order a lot of pokemon stuff from amazon, back in the day. I know I got the larger vinal fgures of blastoise, charazard, jigglypuff and togapi? from Amazon. And a larger action figure of nidorina and venesaur but alas, venasaur's vine whip doesn't work anymore :(

Hey guys
I just noticed the shipping deadline falls on a Sunday *face palm*, so I just changed that week to a shipping week instead with the deadline being Saturday 5/16. So you all get an extra few days to shop. I will be in NYC for a few days during that week to get a work visa from the Chinese Consulate so I may as well visit Nintendo World while I am in Manhattan.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 03:26:43 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2015, 03:44:07 PM »
Love cards! I also looking for two cards from the radient collection, full art meloetta and  reshiram.
Anime stuff and candy :D
3) Favorite candy?
Gummy candies, any candy that has sea salt caramel and my hubby likes black licorice ;3
4) Any Allergies?
Nope
Ok Vulix family, totodile family, growlithe (pretty much all the dog pokemon), Fenniken family, and Sandile family. Also all cat and fox pokemon
6) Least fav pokemon?
To be honest I like all pokemon....just not jynx or Mr. mime (however their babies are fine <3)
Yes that would be super fun for this
As long as they are in good condition and clean I care less about tags.
I love Attack On Titan, Armin is my fav character and I have no product of him ;_; but anything merch from the she is awesome by me. Also Sailor Moon, Mars and Venus being the favorites in my house followed by any of the outer scouts.
10) Please post your wishlist and be as specific as you can about what you are looking for. There is alot of pokemon merchandise out there!
Plushies We have a sandile plush already but I lost my KFC vulpix in a move ;_;!!! Keychains, cell phone charms, figures. I also Love the kind of odd pokemon merchandise like wash clothes, dishes, household objects ect. We also collect little plastic cups (like the ones for kids parties) So pokemon would be cool to add to our collection. Plus the two radient cards I mentioned.
11) How do you feel about Bootleg/Fakies?
Heck yeah fine with me as long as they are correct colors and not too wonky.

As far as official toys.... do you perfer the nostalgic late 90's-early 2000's pokemon toys (older airbrushed TOMY/Audley figures, burger king toys, Hasbro plush, 3d stationary sets, pokeball keychains, etc) or the newer kawaii/chibi pokemon merchandise (new TOMY Moncolle figures, Bandai Kids, PitaPoke, pokedoll plush, etc)? Just wondering as there are a ton of figures and plush out there!
To me I love it allll!!!!

Which is your favourate pokemon league?
I don't really have a fav.

Which type of pokeballs do you like the design/to use most when playing the games?
Timer balls are handy!! I remember catching the regi trio with them.

Who was you favorite characters in the anime if you watched it?
James <3

I also LOVE homemade stuff!!

My collection is pretty small I do have the fenniken plush you could get at target and the figure that came with the set of cards. I lost a lot of stuff in a move v_v Including my burger king plushies which I would love getting the set of again. I mean that Vulpix was literally my first piece of pokemon merch  I ever owned!

If you have played the Pokemon games, which ones are your favorite?
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, X and Y

Are you more of a necklace wearing kind of person, or do you prefer bracelets? If neither, is there a type of jewelry you prefer or are you not a jewelry kind of person?
I like bracelets

Would you rather have one main item with 2 or 3 cheaper items or several cheaper items?
One main item with 2 or 3 cheaper items sound good!

Do you have a significant other who wants a pokemon item?

Yep my hubby likes dusknoir, pancham family and sandiles's family.

Would you like a pokemon themed custom pony as an extra? If so what generation of ponies do you like best?
OMG I would love that! G1 or 4.

Do you have a team of Pokemon? And if you do, would you like to receive something customised with your team?
No I don't keep a set team

Partner, what's your favorite color?
Purples, pinks, black and red

What's your favorite pokemon type?
I don't really have a favorite type..

Do you like hair bows, headbands or other hair accessories?
yes especially cute ones :3

How do yall feel about art?
I would love to recieve art of any kind

I have a question to add - Partner, do you have a DS/3DS/N3DS, and would you like a Pokemon-themed sock-type cosy for it?
I have a 3ds and would love a cosy for it

Pony Wishlist?
Mainly looking for the Halloween themed G3 ponies atm

How would you feel about receiving loose Pokemon cards of Pokemon that are not on your list (but are still pretty cool -- not weird stuff like Trubbish and Exeggcute)?
I all for that! And I happen to love both trubbish and exeggcute on of my fav cards is a shiny exeggecute, so even the weird pokemon are fine by me!

Do you like Pokemon music, and would you like some official and non-official tunes?
Yeah that would be cool!

Are you interested in any pokemon reading material, like books, comics, manga or the like?
Never read the manga but sure!

Top three favorite Pokemon Movies?
I'm not really into watching the anime...I have just gotten tired of seeing Ash for sooooo many seasons. So I don't really watch the movies anymore.

Wallscrolls or Posters?
I love them!!!

How do you feel about a HK crossover with your favorite pokemon?
Hello kitty is cute.

Would you be interested in a custom t-shirt? If so, what size are you? And would you like your real name/username printed on it?
That would be epic!!! My real name would be preferred I wear either a mens XL or a 2x womens.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 07:31:48 PM by gemini_pony »

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2015, 07:08:25 PM »
Yay, accepted! So a little bit about me - I have been a fan of Pokemon since the games first came out. I like all generations of Pokemon. I love Pikachu.

Loose Pokemon cards would be fun extras for me. I don’t play the card game but I like the artwork and I have been collecting them here and there since it first came out. :)

Extra Pokemon cards in any language, any cute or kawaii stickers, pens or stationery. Pokemon McDonald’s toys. Blind bag ponies.

3) Favorite candy?
Gummy candies and dark chocolate.

4) Any Allergies?
I can’t have wheat gluten. Or red dye #40 - but I just give any red gummies to my hubby.
I adore Pikachu. I love Lopunny and Bidoof because they remind me of my pets. I really like fire pokemon, especially Fennekin, Tepig and Rapidash. Keldeo and Milotic. Haha OK I’ll stop there - that’s 8. Plus any of the dragons. :)

6) Least fav pokemon?
I dislike Pinsir and Durant. I like pretty much all the other bug Pokemon though. Tyrogue & evolutions, Mr. Mime, Drowzee and Hypno kind of creep me out. Exeggcute and its evolution are also kinda weird.

I enjoy handmade items. There are so many awesome Pokemon goods on Etsy!!

9) What about condition? Do they need to have their tags, be MIB, ect?
Very good condition (doesn’t need to be MIB or have original tags).

10) Are there other Anime/Manga characters you collect or would like?
I also love Sailor Moon, Miyazaki films and anything to do with the Final Fantasy games. I have a small collection of Pinky Street figures too (not really Anime related).

8) Please post your wishlist and be as specific as you can about what you are looking for. There is alot of pokemon merchandise out there!
My collection so far consists of the Pokemon movie posters (first 3 movies). Here is a picture of my anime shelf and my Pokemon plushes collection (click spoiler for pics). My Pokemon cards are in the Rapidash tin.

Spoiler

What am I looking for: (I will have to research a little what is out there and update this section to be more specific - but I'm happy to get anything that I don't already have pictured above!)
Plushies! I cannot have too many plushies in my life.
Stickers, stationery, pens, erasers.
Jewelry - I like to wear fun necklaces and earrings.
Small figures and cellphone charms.
Socks - I can wear kids' socks.
Cups, mugs.

11) Bootlegs are perfectly fine if they are made well.

Q) Do you have your own Pokemon Trainer, or images of what your trainer looks like from the X/Y games that you would want art/home made goods based off of?
A)In Pokemon Y, I customized my char to look like me as much as possible - girl with long, wavy hair (no bangs) and blue eyes. I wore a green outfit for most of the time in that game.

Q)Are you ok with receiving a swap-box of mostly hand made goodies or would you prefer more official/bootleg/store-bought items?
A) I mentioned awesome Etsy goods. Or if YOU are crafty I would love your handmade goodies.

Q) As far as official toys.... do you perfer the nostalgic late 90's-early 2000's pokemon toys (older airbrushed TOMY/Audley figures, burger king toys, Hasbro plush, 3d stationary sets, pokeball keychains, etc) or the newer kawaii/chibi pokemon merchandise (new TOMY Moncolle figures, Bandai Kids, PitaPoke, pokedoll plush, etc)?
A) I enjoy them all! I am kind of partial to the earlier stuff, being a long-time fan and all, but the new stuff is cute too!

Q) Which is your favorite pokemon league?
A)Hmmm, the Kalos region was the prettiest so far, in my opinion. Kanto for nostalgic reasons.

Q) Which type of pokeballs do you like the design/to use most when playing the games?
A)I tend to use just the regular poke balls, and I use the premiere ones a lot in Alpha Sapphire when catching 3-star or HA pokemon. They look so shiny and white and pretty.

Q) Who was you favorite characters in the anime if you watched it?
A)I only watched the first season. My favorite characters are Pikachu, Misty (love that voice actress) and Team Rocket. Jesse and James!!

Q) If you have played the Pokemon games, which ones are your favorite?
A)I have played them all and I can't really pick a favorite. They are all my favorite! I think I played the most hours on Pokemon Black.

Q) Are you more of a necklace wearing kind of person, or do you prefer bracelets?
AI love jewelry, especially handmade jewelry. Necklaces and earrings are my favorite.

Q) Do you have a significant other who wants a pokemon item?
A) No, hubby doesn't really get Pokemon although I've tried to get him to play it.

Q) Would you like a pokemon-themed custom pony as an extra? If so what generation of ponies do you like best?
A) That would be amazing! G1, G3 or G4.

Q) Do you have a team of Pokemon?
A) I switch up my teams a lot. My Infernape-Milotic-Ferrothorn team did well in battles. I'm currently working on a good team for my Lopunny.

Q) Partner, what's your favorite color?
A) So it changes a lot, because I'm an art/design person. But I love pink and right now I like pastel pink/mint green together, or coral/mint. I love yellow ponies and pokemon.

Q) What's your favorite pokemon type?
A) I love fire! And dragons.

Q) Do you like hair bows, headbands or other hair accessories?
A) Yes, I wear scrunchies too.

Q) How do yall feel about art?
A) Art is very special to me and I love it when my partner takes the time to create art for me.

Q) Partner, do you have a DS/3DS/N3DS, and would you like a Pokemon-themed sock-type cosy for it?
A) I have a 3DS-XL and that sounds awesome.

UPDATES here for specific things I'd love....................
* Pikachu pillow pet
* Pokemon the First Movie (DVD or VHS) - but I cannot find it for a good price ;_;
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:07:00 PM by ShugarGlider »

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2015, 12:52:10 AM »

I love cards unopened or opened. I don't have very many pokemon cards So I would be happy with any of them!!! Especially if they have the pokemon I've listed below on them!!

I love anything especially if it's handmade. Necklaces, bracelets (my favorite!!!) Pony stuff, dragons, kawaii stuff, gothic stuff, scarves, crochet things, trinket boxes,

3) Favorite candy? Sour gummies - Sour patch Kids

4) Any Allergies? nope

Joltik... visitors can't see pics , please register or login

424113 by goblin_giggles, on FlickrShellos,
Xerneas
Houndoom
Furfrou original and shiny form
Mawile
All Eevee evolutions
Dragonair
Pikachu,
Shellos/Gastrodon
Amaura/Aurorus

6) Least fav pokemon?
Mr Mime

Handmade items are my favorite!  crochet/amigurumi, drawn, painted, jewelry, boxes, bracelets, necklaces, etc.

As long at it is clean and in good condition, I don't care about tags or boxes etc.

Shadow Heartless from Kingdom hearts
Soot Sprites

Oh my goodness, I never realized just how difficult this was going to be! Please whoever is my partner have a very detailed list ;) My list of likes is under the spoiler and is by all means only a guide :)

I would love Joltik items but there is not much out there, but again since I love handmade items - them being official merchandise is not a problem....

Spoiler
http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Finger-Puppet-Mini-Figure/dp/B002ILI6OQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1426304955&sr=8-5&keywords=gastrodon

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224759484/pokemon-cell-phone-charm-pikachu-dust?ref=related-2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/210105731/pokemon-cell-phone-charm-slowpoke-dust?ref=related-3

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170898401/umbreon-plush-doll-pokemon-pocket?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_search_query=pokemon&ga_page=24&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

https://www.etsy.com/listing/213277870/keepsake-box-pokemon-box-easter-basket?ref=sr_gallery_12&ga_search_query=pokemon&ga_page=26&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

https://www.etsy.com/listing/222117013/pikachu-pokemon-amigurumi?ref=related-1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/217473564/pikachu-pokemon-perler-sprite?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=pokemon&ga_page=52&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

https://www.etsy.com/listing/221062932/elemental-pokemon-charm-bracelet-fenekin?ref=sr_gallery_3&ga_search_query=pokemon&ga_page=54&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

https://www.etsy.com/listing/189099532/pokemon-necklace-leafeon-bandai-figure?ref=related-6

https://www.etsy.com/listing/213034535/pokemon-necklace-eevee-bandai-toy?ref=related-7

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JYCEN8U/ref=wl_it_dp_v_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=KGLS5S61I7XF&coliid=I1V5M2TUQZHMLD&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/Takaratomy-Official-Pokemon-Venusaur-Figure/dp/B00I7JXMYW/ref=sr_1_26?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1426322157&sr=1-26&keywords=pokemon

http://www.amazon.com/Takaratomy-Pokemon-Monster-Collection-Figure/dp/B004KKX84Q/ref=sr_1_27?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1426322179&sr=1-27&keywords=pokemon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-New-Pokemon-UMBREON-Plush-Rare-Soft-Toy-Doll-PC1853-/370736019254?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item565196b736

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Naruto-Uzumaki-Naruto-Nine-Tails-Kurama-Demon-Fox-Wallet-Purse-Collectors-Bag-/111364881009?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19eddd3a71

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Lanyard-Keychain-ID-Holder-Pikachu-All-Over-Prints-with-PVC-Charm-Dangle-/281409601891?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item418551c163

http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Plastic-Collection-Selection-Xerneas/dp/B00EOEB8W2

I am fine with either! If it looks like pikachu then it is pikachu ;)

Pictures of the two pokemon items I have. I did have an eevee but it was lost a long time ago....

P1053216 by goblin_giggles, on Flickr

P1053210 by goblin_giggles, on Flickr

Guess I have more pokemon than I thought!!! Was looking as my slug/snail/ocean shelf....

IMG_20150316_081537 by goblin_giggles, on Flickr

12) Do you have your own Pokemon Trainer, or images of what your trainer looks like from the X/Y games that you would want art/home made goods based off of?

I don't have my own Pokemon Trainer (I've never even played the game though I have always wanted to, I just don't have it) So if my partner wants to create a trainer for me, that would be fun also!! :frolic:

13) As far as official toys.... do you perfer the nostalgic late 90's-early 2000's pokemon toys (older airbrushed TOMY/Audley figures, burger king toys, Hasbro plush, 3d stationary sets, pokeball keychains, etc) or the newer kawaii/chibi pokemon merchandise (new TOMY Moncolle figures, Bandai Kids, PitaPoke, pokedoll plush, etc)? Just wondering as there are a ton of figures and plush out there!

I love them all!!!. I also saw a question about what pokeball... I didn't realize there was more that the red/white/black original one  :shocked:

14) Do you have a significant other who wants a pokemon item?

Nope hubby and I collect different things... He's not into pokemon or ponies!!

15) Do you have a pokesona

Nope, but a fun idea...

16) Would you like a pokemon themed custom pony as an extra? If so what generation of ponies do you like best?

That would be awesome!!! I love all pony generations. G1 and G3 are my favorite, though I really love fakies even better if its a CPK pony ;)

17) Would you rather have one main item with 2 or 3 cheaper items or several cheaper items?

I will love it either way! Its always lots of fun to be able to open more than one item!

18) Do you have a team of Pokemon? And if you do, would you like to receive something customised with your team?

I don't have a team but if I did and was able to choose I would choose the ones I've listed as my favorites!!

19)Partner, what's your favorite color?

Any shade of green

20): What's your favorite pokemon type?

Hmmm... Don't really think I have a favorite...

21)Do you like hair bows, headbands or other hair accessories?

Yes, I love any type of hair accessories!!! Gothic, kawaii, etc...

21)How do yall feel about art? Is there a particular way you like art to be presented? like do you prefer ATCs that you can store in a binder with sleeves with your pokemon cards, do you like full sheets in a page protector in a binder, do you like cards, envelopes, bookmarks, ect?

I love artworks in any format. ATC s postcards, bookmarks, envelopes, canvases, etc... I love artwork so I am not too picky ;)

22)If you have cheap things on your wish list, is it okay to find something extremely similar? Or have you listed things because their authenticity/country of origin/language is important no matter how cheap they are?

My list is only a guide so similar items are fine!!

23)I have a question to add - Partner, do you have a DS/3DS/N3DS, and would you like a Pokemon-themed sock-type cosy for it?

I do have a DS and I would love a sock type cosy...

24) pony wishlist

I have one but it needs updating badly!

25)
Do you wear earrings?

I dont . I developed an allergy to any type of metal n my ears even surgical steel... I miss my earrings

26)Do you like keychains, phone straps/charms, etc.?
Yes I love keychains and straps/charms

27)So: How would you feel about receiving loose Pokemon cards of Pokemon that are not on your list (but are still pretty cool -- not weird stuff like Trubbish and Exeggcute)?

I would be happy with any of them.. I love cards..

28) Do you like Pokemon music, and would you like some official and non-official tunes?

Not sure as I've never listened but am always want into listen to need stuff so I would love official or nonofficial tunes!!!

29) Are you interested in any pokemon reading material, like books, comics, manga or the like?

Yes!, I would love any of this. Not ever read anything so I would have to start at the beginning

30) Top three favorite Pokemon Movies?
Havnt seen any of them only been able to catch a couple a couple episodes of the show - which I thought was pretty cute!

31) How do you feel about posters/wall scrolls? Was this asked already??
I'm not talking about the large posters/scrolls but smaller ones that are about the size of a sheet of paper. If I found one of a character you listed, would you be interested in it?

Most defineately! I love art...

32) how do you feel about a hello kitty crossover of one of your listed characters?

Not sure but sounds intriguing.

33) link=topic=366927.msg1380709#msg1380709 date=1427894943]
Partner - a great many Pokemon items are considered "trading" figures. If you received some, would you mind getting some doubles that you might be able to use to trade for other figures or items in the future or would you prefer no doubles?
[/quote]

I'm fine with it, I am sure Little Tribble will confiscate the doubles! :)

34) Would you be interested in a custom t-shirt? If so, what size are you? And would you like your real name/username printed on it?

I love custom shirts... I wear a size 3xl but prefer mens t-shirts to womens.

35) how do you want your gifts wrapped?

However makes it easiest for you partner! I love them wrapped any way you like.

36) How do you feel about digital art?

I love digital art and all other kinds of art also!!!!

37) Candy?

lifesaver gummies, orange slices, black licorice, chewy mini sweet tarts, I've never had peach rings but they sound interesting to try as I love peach stuff, Kit kats, rolos...

38)QUESTION! Partner, would you prefer a 'black crystal crescent moon' or a 'small silver anime-ish crown' if it was something wearable

Black crystal crescent moon
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:45:31 PM by Tribble79 »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2015, 01:06:33 AM »
I am fine with both! I do usually buy loose cards that I want on Amazon, so I already have almost every Vulpix card (though I don't have a shiny!), lots of Lapras cards, and several Eeveelution cards, but I do like booster packs and even "starter decks" and stuff. I haven't bought many XY cards yet, and I don't have any Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire cards (are they even out yet?).

Stickers are always fun. :) Stationery of any kind is cool. I also like to collect anime character keychains and kawaii stuff. Love Tokidoki! And video game merch is always good (I prefer RPGs, of course). Oh, I also love game and anime soundtracks, j-pop, k-pop, etc. And of course any kind of homemade items! And should I even mention... ponies?! See my wishlist (linked in my sig) for a really outdated list of ponies I want/need.

3) Favorite candy?
 That's tough. Milk chocolate is usually a safe bet, but there's almost no way that wouldn't melt in the mail (I live in a really hot area). I don't eat hard candy or anything containing gelatin (I'm vegetarian). Ooh, I do like those little Hello Panda cookies!

4) Any Allergies?
Again, vegetarian, so... Also I am allergic to red and yellow food dyes. Drug allergies, too, but I hope nobody will be sending me drugs! I am also allergic to cheap metals, especially nickel, but I usually am only affected if I try to wear earrings or rings made with this. I do love to wear silver earrings, though!

SHINY FURFROU! Vulpix! Also Lapras, Arbok (and other snakes), Gardevoir, Dratini, Dragonair, Eeveelutions (I used to not like Jolteon as much, but then I got my blonde pomeranian, and in the winter his hair gets REALLY static-y, so I call him my little Jolteon now), any dog-based pokemon, any equine pokemon... see the little picture of my "party" in my signature. :) Green, blue, purple and black are my favorite colors, so that's often a factor, and my favorite types are Dark and Water. But honestly, there are so many pokemon I like! I can't list them all.

6) Least fav pokemon?
Anything based on food or an inanimate object. Those are weird. Especially Exeggcute (or however you spell that). And Trubbish.

Love them! Handmade stuff would be awesome! Either as part of the main gift or as extras. I know a lot of people on here are excellent artists. :)

Tags and MIB aren't necessary, but I don't want anything dirty.

Yes. Let's see... I'm more into Video Game stuff (Nippon Ichi, Atlus, Gust, Idea Factory and their ilk are my favorite types of games -- J-RPGs. Final Fantasy is cool, too.) I also like Death Note (Favorite character: Light), Ranma 1/2 (favorite character: Ryoga/P-Chan!), Black Cat, Chobits, Black Butler (Fav character: Grell), Black Lagoon, Vocaloid, anything Disney...

10) Please post your wishlist and be as specific as you can about what you are looking for. There is a lot of pokemon merchandise out there!
I made an Amazon wishlist: http://smile.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/KGLS5S61I7XF But this isn't every single pokemon thing I would ever want... it's more like guidelines for the types of things I want. :) I basically searched my favorite pokemon on Amazon and added all the things I thought looked cool. Also, some of the stuff listed there is expensive, but maybe it would be cheaper out of box, used, etc. on ebay or whatever? Someone tell me if that wishlist link doesn't work, btw. And again, I'm cool with homemade stuff as well.

Oh, also! My 3DS is naked! I would love some stickers that I can put on it! Or large decals or skins, etc. Any types of accessories for my 3DS or my DS would be cool, too!

This is a hard question. With Pokemon this can be really difficult. I guess if it's indistinguishable from the real thing, I'm mostly okay, but I would prefer real/licensed stuff as much as possible. If it's hand-made by a person (either swapper or someone on Etsy) I'm much more okay with it. :)

12) Are you ok with receiving a swap-box of mostly hand made goodies or would you prefer more official/bootleg/store-bought items? If my partner is artistic and has some really good handmade ideas, I am COMPLETELY cool with that! Store bought items are great, too, but I'm basically good with anything.

13) Favorite Characters from Game/Anime:
My loyalties are divided between Team Rocket and Team Aqua. I'm a pirate, but I have deep, old loyalties to Team Rocket. ;P But I am a HUGE fan of both! I also like Misty and I like Brock in a weird sense (as in, I love to make fun of him -- he's so lovable but just so silly!) I would be cool with almost any character figures or drawings, etc. I don't really know the characters from the newer anime series (I stopped hardcore watching the show/movies at the Sapphire/Ruby level).

14) Favorite Pokemon Games:
I have played at least one game from each generation of the main series (i.e. Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Platinum, etc.) My favorite games in the main series would be (in order) Silver, Sapphire, Blue, X/Y. My least favorite was Black! Then as for side games, I've played some and not others. I haven't played any Ranger games, and got my first Mystery Dungeon game just recently. I have played the Pokemon Stadium games (Stadium, Colosseum, and whatever the newest one is called -- don't remember). Pokemon Stadium was/is amazing! I do NOT own a copy of Pokemon Snap. :cloud:

15) Do you like Pokemon music, and would you like some official and non-official tunes?
Yes! I love music, especially imported, and will take pretty much anything! I don't currently own any Pokemon soundtracks.

16) Are you interested in any pokemon reading material, like books, comics, manga or the like?
Yep! Added certain ones I want to my wishlist. :D

17) Top three favorite Pokemon Movies?
I haven't seen most of the movies. And I don't really know that I would be able to rank the ones I have seen...

Here are some links to collection pictures (so I don't fill up the page with pics). I'll add more when I am able to take more!
https://instagram.com/p/uPMSYFKTxY/?taken-by=ringwraith10
https://instagram.com/p/uPH6N3KT6-/?taken-by=ringwraith10
https://instagram.com/p/zqD3r_qT9q/?taken-by=ringwraith10
https://instagram.com/p/vIJLL0qTw1/?taken-by=ringwraith10
https://instagram.com/p/uPN7iqKT0T/?taken-by=ringwraith10
https://instagram.com/p/uPHpqnqT6s/?taken-by=ringwraith10
https://instagram.com/p/uCv2v5qT16/?taken-by=ringwraith10
https://instagram.com/p/sbP2-0qTwt/?taken-by=ringwraith10
https://instagram.com/p/dV39bbKT7y/?taken-by=ringwraith10

I know most of this is not Pokemon, but my small pokemon collection is scattered among all of my other collections, so you might have to look closely to spot the pokemon in some of these pictures! And in the picture of the giant stack of stuffed animals, I know there are some pokemon buried out of sight. There's at least one small Jigglypuff at the bottom of that stack somewhere!

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2015, 01:07:40 AM »
I have just being told a group of my friends are going to a retro fair the day after we get partners so fingers crossed they might have some stuff there for the swap. It would be nice to get at least one item in person than the Internet

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2015, 06:23:25 AM »
I hope I am not the only one counting days for this swap's start! :lol: And xtra shopping days will be needed, as I most likely have to order stuff abroad and it will take time for them to arrive.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2015, 07:46:18 PM »
I never find stuff locally either  :cry: although I did see a TOMY plush Dedene or whatever its called at walmart tonight.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal