collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Pony arena member appreciation thread~  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
~Pony arena member appreciation thread~
« on: January 28, 2013, 03:50:21 AM »
:heart: :lovey Welcome to the My Little Pony Arena Member appreciation thread :heart: :lovey:

I've done this thread before on the old Arena I think over a year ago, while it started out pretty slow at first, I think that it went really well. ^_^
This thread is for telling members on here something you like or appreciate about them; for example it could be a simple as you saying you like their avatar.

I think it's a good way to spread the pony love around here. You can add to the thread as often as you like. ^.^ I'll start, I may miss people because it's my bed time and I'm tired. So, I'll come back later to add. :P

:lovey: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :lovey:

Michelle53: you're are such a nice person here on the arena, you always have something nice to say to someone and I LOVE your Winger army. :hug:

Sternenstaub: you gave me such an awesome little army swap box, I still can't thank you enough. You're such a nice person, I'm glad to be able to be penpals with you. ^.^ :hug:

Exeevee: it's been great getting to know you. :D I can't wait to recieve the next letter from you. You're a great person to have around the arena. ^.^

Gazzy90: the person who helped me get my grail!! I can't thank you enough, firefly is very happy in the cabinet accompanied by Minty and Mimic. Also, you have such a cute doggy! ^.^

Hokuspokus: I've loved writting to you and getting to know you, you're an awesome person all round here. pm me anytime! :hug:

Lochnessmonster: I don't know you very well, but I know that your a lovely arena member and people think you're awesome! I love reading your posts. :hug: :)

Dazzlekitty and Candy Bang: thank you both for giving me the motivation to post the thread again. You two are awesome!! :heart:

Admins and Mods: I don't think me or the other members can thank you guys enough for the work you's do. You're all amazing!! :hug: :heart:

Everyone else: is love to get to know you all! ^_^

Okay I'm done, very sleepy. :yawn: your turn now! :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ~Pony arena member appreciation thread~
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:29:28 AM »
I will be posting in this later tonight. There are a lot of members here who I think have been awesome. :)
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 08:32:42 AM »
Oh Princess, what a sweetheart you are!!!  Huge hugs my friend, you're such a wonderful person to talk to!

There are so many members here who I just adore! 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 10:55:58 AM »
First and most importantly, my fellow mods and admins:  we keep each other sane and we work really well as a team.  You're all as crazy as I am and I :heart: you all!

I love all of our members, too.  No.  Seriously.  I love you all, even when you drive us nuts.  Without you, we wouldn't have an Arena, and without the Arena, where would we all go?  Sic us on the normal population?  XD  You are looooooooved by Eviecorn.  :heart:

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »
I'm going to make one general huge THANK YOU to all animal-loving members here, and there are a lot of you! I've been a huge animal lover my whole life but very few people around me ever understood it, let alone shared my love and enthusiasm, and while it might seem silly, it warms my heart so much when members here post about their pets and when other members are being so nice and supportive about it.

To me, an animal loving person is automatically a good person because they embody all the qualities I appreciate and respect in people, and i swear sometimes I just come here to enjoy all the warmth :)
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 03:05:36 PM »
Huge hugs for everyone on the Healthy Habits threads (both past and present), the support is so wonderful as we all take our journeys.. and it's sometimes the greatest thing just to know you're not alone. I am so proud of how far you've all come; no matter whether they're baby steps or strides it takes courage to make a change. Keep going!! :hug: <3
Fight like a girl..

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 03:12:32 PM »
I have to point out Tulagirl! She has been the nicest pony to me. You can tell she really cares about others and just wants to help. She has just been a serious encouragement to me when I was having difficulties with a first swap.
I appreciate it!

And a thankyou to hathorcat for also going out of the way to help me with a swap and taking the time to research my partner's list and point out where I could find ponies I previously thought unattainable. Wow!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 03:32:36 PM »
I would love to give a shout out to Lorelei Redfern one of the people on here who can always make me smile and is a blast to talk/trade with.  I also am thrilled with the various members I have gotten nirvana ponies from.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
To my fellow mods and admin: I love you guys. Thank you for being so supportive and wonderful. I'm so blessed to be able to know you guys.

To the Ninjas: I adore you all. I'm so happy you are my friends. I can't imagine my world without you.

To everyone: Thank you for being awesome! The arena wouldn't be the same without you!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 05:02:32 PM »
Gonna name off a few!

Rhini - Thanks for being the pony/MH spy of this area. It's good to have another collector who lives in the area that can let me know when new pony items hit the area. Cuz when you start finding them, then I start to find them!

michelle53 - You're just a really sweet person. And you gave me my first RAOPK.

Sternenstaub - Always amazingly generous. I am sure you are a wonderful person to know in real life.

lochnessmomster - You always put your all into your posts and have really caring things to say.

tulagirl- Always very sweet. I was happy to have you as my partner for the Advent swap.

There are many more of you who have been so awesome. :)  I will definitely be posting more in this thread.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 06:03:48 PM »
Here we go, this is my part 1!!

PrincessSparkle- you have such a beautiful heart and always find the goodness in people:)

Madhatterda- my dear winger friend!!  I'm so thankful for our friendship!!

FlyingPonyMonster-  I miss you.  You're just so wonderful :biggrin:

Relcelestia- thank you for being such an inspiring friend! 

Lochnessmomster- I absolutely adore you. 

Salpy- you are probably the funniest person I've ever met.  You have no idea how much you make me laugh :lol:

Hathorcat- you're always there for me.  Anytime I need advice, encouragement or a friend, I can count on you.

DazzleKitty- I honestly think the world of you.  You're such a sweet person who always knows just what to say.

Chi- girlfriend, I feel like we go way back.  I love that we just have that connection and how you totally got me addicted to MH :P

Sternenstaub- you've done so much for me. 

Tuney- One kind word from you just makes my day.  Your Red Roses army was the first army I'd ever seen, and it just blew me away. 

Clones_Rebellion- thank you for taking a chance on me and allowing me, a newbie at the time, the opportunity to join your swap.  I never properly thanked you for that:)

Mareacooda- for you, I cannot ever do enough.  You're such a genuine and sweet woman.  What a privilege it was for me to get to shop for you.

PonyLady- I have bought many a beautiful pony from you.  I have so much respect from you.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 07:35:02 PM »
ok so first of all a  awesome thank you to everyone.

oneleo1 for being  an awesome personto hang out iwth at he last fair and sending me a cool firefly pony.

hatorcat/ponylady  thanks to both of you  for  being there to talk to  during this whole thing with my dad. 

invaderhorizongree: for  being an awesome perosn and for being there when i need to vent  or  talk. and always having awesome trades! and pming  me with  cool finds.

girlypounce  who is  always a good perosn to trade with and  talk to

weepingpiano  another person who is  awesome to talk to.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 10:53:03 PM »
i'd like to give a shoutout to my left bicep and my right bicep

No but really! Everyone here is so nice @_@ Instead of feeling like a freak, I feel like... a family member............ellipses..........................,... also casually winks at michelle

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 07:43:34 AM »
Saply, I love your posts. In the turbulent times of the internet, a lot of people (too many) get far too serious. I enjoy just how outlandish and ridiculous your posts can be. :lol: Ironically I was going to PM you and tell you this today, but now my lazy self can just post here!

SDS, I have no idea how it's humanly possible that you can be so nice after being on staff for so long. I'm an admin on another forum, and I want to burn it all down every other week. :lol: I also vaguely remember you were one of the first people I drew a pony picture for, in a swap or something. I've always enjoyed your various pony characters!

SurfStar, I thanked you before for hosting the Healthy Habits swap, and the awesome award boxes that you totally didn't need to give, but I felt that wasn't enough. I had planned to post a brag of it, but life got in the way...plus I only have my partner's cruddy cellphone camera, and trying to get decent pictures was a pain in the fanny. But thank you again for hosting such a spectacular thread..even when you were having your own problems. Don't know how to thank you enough.

jupiternwndrlnd, your customs are always, always amazing. I also find your MH shoe obsession quite charming. :lol:

All the fans of my art, thank you. It keeps me drawing. A little comment goes a long way.

Madhatterda, you blended right into the Arena community with your kindness, super quick. You've always had a very commanding presence (this is not a bad thing) and, I believe, make others act kind in turn. :)

Loa, obviously, for taking over the Arena. Biggest mistake of your life eh? ;) Like with SDS, I have no idea how you keep as calm as you do, and I applaud you for it. :frolic:

pinkkittywinks, I love all the work you do for the Nirvana forum. You're like a living encyclopedia! You're always so helpful, even to newbies who have a US Cotton Candy and think she's special. ;)

I am missing a ton of people, but I am bad with names. I'm better with avatars. But it's kind of pointless to go "the person with the pink pony avatar" :P

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 09:26:37 AM »
A huge hug to my mod family (past and present) - you guys are wonderful and I love spending time with you.

To all the members - you guys rock. We wouldn't be here, or have the great forum we have without you.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal