collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pet Dreams  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
Pet Dreams
« on: February 05, 2012, 09:22:02 AM »
First off I love my cat to pieces but I have a special bond with guinea pigs and they will always be a part of me. That said:

Last night I dreamed I got a new guinea pig. She was a big fluffy one old enough to be the perfect size to cuddle. At first I named her Coco due to her brown markings but they were lovely shades that went from a regular brown to reddish brown to cream or white so I ended up naming her Otter instead. My last two guinea pigs in real life were named after animals also. Guess it's getting to be a tradition. Anyway, she was such a sweet little thing. She kept chirping quietly and nibbling my fingers. There was one scene were I was letting her run around loose in a bedroom and she kept bumping her nose against the bottom of the bed frustrated because this was a type of bed she couldn't run under. She was happy as all get out when I put her on the bed and she could burrow into the blankets though and at one point flattened herself out for a good nap. She also flattened herself out on me at one point. It's flattering if a guinea pig flattens itself out on you because that means it really trusts you. It was a really good dream and while she doesn't really exist. I felt like Otter and I quickly formed a good bond like guinea pigs and I normally do.

Have you had any dreams about having pets that you don't have in real life?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Pet Dreams
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 10:07:13 AM »
My dreams are usualy mythical related, and very surreal, but yes, ill sometimes get dreams about pets, particularely Shih tzus

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 11:55:41 AM »
Most of my pet related dreams relate to the ones that live in my household, but sadly, are usually not happy dreams.

I watched a show about a girl who contracted Rabies (and lived!) one night, and then dreamt my cats got it. I woke up really freaked out.
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 05:49:22 PM »
Ugh I bet. That does not sound like a nice dream at all.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 07:55:39 PM »
I mostly dream about my past pets. I always get so happy when my old cats visit me in my dreams. 
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 08:34:31 PM »
I dream about my real pets, and my old kitty who passed away.

I also dream of ponies!

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 08:35:00 PM »
I have a re occuring dream, that my boyfriend surprises me with a gift "real live friesian stallion" and im so rapt, and love him to bits, and I ride him everywhere bareback often along a beach somewhere, and everyone is jealous of this beautiful animal ive been given. But In real life im scared to bits of riding horses! But in my dream, im so confident, I wake up an question if I should give it a go again one day!
I have also had dreams when im one of my pets! But that goes back to playing alot of animals games as a a child, I was always the animal, never the owner! oh the good old days.
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 07:32:34 AM »
I don't recall dreams about future or nonexistent pets but I frequently dream of past and present pets.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 09:56:27 AM »
I do as well especially about my dearly departed guinea pig Vixen. I've only dreamed about the cat I have now twice. Hope that changes but I can't help how I dream.

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 02:27:55 PM »
You just met a guinea pig that will be living with you soon, is all =)  Either that or it was one of your guides giving you a piece of happiness you needed at the time.

I generally don't dream about pets.  But, there was one dream that I'll never forget. A few years ago, I was really, really missing my dog, Penny.  In a dream, my family and I got to travel across the Rainbow Bridge and play with her for one day.  She was so happy to meet us.  Gah, I'm tearing up, just thinking about it.  This one dream is one of the few that have deeply affected me, even for years after.  Anyway, we got to see her and play with her for the whole day.  At the end of the day, she went and curled up in her bedroom to wait for us.  Her caretaker told us that she'd be there to greet us and stay with us when we reached eternith.  Since then, I don't really miss her so much unless I think about that dream.

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 03:39:41 PM »
Oh thats a lovely dream!
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 09:45:12 AM »
Eskara, that's a beautiful dream and reading it gave me quite a bit of happiness. :)

Last night, I had a dream that I had a pet owl. He was one of those tiny burrowing owls that can fit in your two palms, gray with black speckles and bright green eyes. For some reason, I named him Clancy Brown (have no idea where that came from) and Clancy Brown made the perfect pet. Now I'm halfway through the day and I know it's weird, but I can't stop thinking about how cool it would be to own an owl. I wish Clancy Brown was real. :heart:

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 07:35:12 PM »
That would be cool, isnt it funny how we name things in our dreams! Wouldnt you spinout, if you met someone, named Clancy Brown today!! or soon!

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 07:41:23 PM »
I dream constantly about the cat I had as a teenager.  However, sometimes I do dream that I have a pet Falcor ...

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 07:57:11 PM »
I dream of my departed kitty now and then i really miss her. I knew her mom and saw her being born when i was 2 years old.  she was with us for 16 years that was a good long time. as for non real animals i dream of a whole other world i have mapped out in some journals. I have all sorts of animals from unicorns to griffons to just about anything i can think of but no dragons though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal