TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Ebay new payment policy

<< < (2/3) > >>

banditpony:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on December 08, 2020, 04:58:08 PM ---Question - does it affect buying things as well re using paypal as a payment method? I would assume that it does, but I haven't noticed any change at present...?

--- End quote ---

That won't happen any time soon. It could potentially happen in 2023, from what I've read. (Although I read that ages ago).

Beth3346:
Ugh I switched over to the Bank deposit and the first payouts went through fine. Now the payment that was supposed to go through today was declined by my bank. Is says it will retry so hopefully it was just a hiccup. I kind of liked paypal because i could have more control over the money i get from selling my collection. I'm downsizing my collection and then i'm done with ebay. the seller section of their site is so confusing and buggy.

flying_narwhal:

--- Quote from: Beth3346 on January 12, 2021, 07:08:47 AM ---Ugh I switched over to the Bank deposit and the first payouts went through fine. Now the payment that was supposed to go through today was declined by my bank. Is says it will retry so hopefully it was just a hiccup. I kind of liked paypal because i could have more control over the money i get from selling my collection. I'm downsizing my collection and then i'm done with ebay. the seller section of their site is so confusing and buggy.

--- End quote ---

I had this same problem a couple months ago. First few deposits went through with no issue then suddenly it said the payout was declined by my bank. It turned out the problem was actually on eBay's side (they sent an email out later that day). Like you said, hopefully it was a hiccup that will be resolved within a couple days.

tailrustedtealeaf:
The first thing I saw on the ebay subreddit today was a slew of people not receiving payouts. Hopefully it's cleared up now. I set up all my information but haven't re-listed yet.

Beth3346:
it retried and it says it sent successfully. hopefully the funds will show up in my bank account in a few days

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version