collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Mail - Lovebeam!  (Read 921 times)

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
Pony Mail - Lovebeam!
« on: March 15, 2020, 01:24:05 PM »
So I totally forgot to make a brag post about this gal!

Last week I got a good deal on Lovebeam on Mercari, who has been one of my soft grails since I was little. She arrived this past week (sadly she's not as nice as I'd hoped, she had some undisclosed chew marks) but she's still so gorgeous ahhh <3 I know it's a bit of an unpopular opinion, but I adore the Bride pose, and the Color Swirl set so much <3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also got a cheap bait lot from someone on instagram and I'm super looking forward to rehairing everyone! I've started working on Sherbet, who needed a rehair and to have her symbols repainted. I decided to repaint her symbol to match the hair she'd been partially rehaired in, as well as give her heterochromia because why not? It looks really cool!

It seems that the colors they used are Venom and White Chocolate...I need to find an alternative site to buy more of those colors from so I can finish her! Any recommendations? >u<

I will probably be doing a blue yarn rehair for Baby Firefly and a mint and white nylon rehair for Crunch Berry. Lucky has had his symbols wiped but he does still have his eye paint. I'm trying to decide whether to give him a whole new look or to just repaint his horseshoes back on and rehair him >u<; Can't decide! I adore his eyes, they're so cute.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 01:25:42 PM by dakotadarkhooves »

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
Re: Pony Mail - Lovebeam!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 03:21:57 PM »
Lovebeam is such a gorgeous pony! Congrats on getting her! This reminds me I still need her.
And good luck with the restorations!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 06:14:02 AM »
I love this pony and think the pose is beautiful. Sadly I don't own anyone in this pose.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline SweetRiley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
  • Ponies are for everyone <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 04:05:23 PM »
Wow! She's super pretty :good: I definitely gotta add her to my wishlist!
I'm a fan of the bride pose as well, though it does make displaying a bit tricky for me, haha!

Good luck with rehairing and/or customizing your baits btw! :frolic:

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 10:34:12 PM »
Hooray! A (soft) grail! And the bait lot is exciting as well: please share when you are done with them  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal