collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Puzzlemint plug n' play question  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
Re: Puzzlemint plug n' play question
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2013, 03:28:12 PM »
Questions; So ponies in the game, in total; Starcatcher, Pinkie Pie, So and Sew, Wysteria, Rarity, Twinkle Twirl, Spike, and Zipzee and a couple on unnamed Breezies? And the whole Puzzle thing is just a game of Pinkie Pie's, right? Hmmmm, might have to add a bit to that for the adaptation...

Thanks so much for this info, it's a really big help! I plan to adapt this whole game into  chapter all it's own, and I wouldn't have been able to have done it wthout  your help! ^^

You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help.

To answer your questions, there is one pony for each 'game,' one being a Breezie plus Spike.  You do see tiny Breezies in the hard version of Wysteria's game as well as Breezies in the Breezie flower game.  They aren't named but if you knew the Breezie you might be able to identify them.

The puzzle thing was inspired by Pinkie Pie who gives Puzzlemint a puzzle piece because the knows Puzzlemint loves puzzles (though what she'd do with just one puzzle piece is beyond me) and it was Puzzlemint who thought of the idea to build a giant puzzle.  Then she visits everyone and they all give her puzzle pieces since it's Ponyville and they all just know what's going on.  ;)

Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 05:56:05 PM »
The puzzle thing was inspired by Pinkie Pie who gives Puzzlemint a puzzle piece because the knows Puzzlemint loves puzzles (though what she'd do with just one puzzle piece is beyond me)
She'd use it to build Kimono a charm bracelet, obviously.

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 12:18:43 AM »
The puzzle thing was inspired by Pinkie Pie who gives Puzzlemint a puzzle piece because the knows Puzzlemint loves puzzles (though what she'd do with just one puzzle piece is beyond me)

:facepalm:  Of course, how could I have missed that, it's so obvious now.
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Firehooves

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G1 is magic, FiM is tragic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 10:43:33 AM »

:facepalm:  Of course, how could I have missed that, it's so obvious now.

Lol too true. XD

I think Puzzlemint, a detective pony with such an interesting look and personality, was even more of G3's wasted potential. I wish they would have done more with her. :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The firehooves family; Tornado, Twilight, Ember and Drummer
my G1/MLP Tales/G3/G4 fanfics-
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3280710/FireHoof
My tumblr: http://tornadofirehoovesuniverse.tumblr.com/

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 11:28:20 AM »
This is a little off topic because it's not about the plug and play game but Puzzlemint was also in A Very Pony Place when she took Pinkie Pie on the scavenger hunt so the other ponies could get ready for her birthday.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 01:44:29 PM »
I think Puzzlemint, a detective pony with such an interesting look and personality, was even more of G3's wasted potential. I wish they would have done more with her. :(
I like Puzzlemint as much as the next, but honestly they did do quite a lot with her. She was only released in, what, 2006? As the star of her own game, which was very unique? Then she got quite a few lines in Greetings From Unicornia that same year, starred in Positively Pink the next year, and even (if mylittlewiki can be trusted) managed to cameo after the Core 7 took over the cast. She was introduced near the end of the run, which is why she feels minor, but really she was a pretty major character in that time.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal