collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponies for Trade (or sale)  (Read 307 times)

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Ponies for Trade (or sale)
« on: January 04, 2013, 10:07:42 AM »
I have some ponies of all generations for Trade (or sale, I prefer to trade but I will sell as well). I will be updating with pictures and descriptions as time allows me to.
When describing I will be extremely picky just because I don't want anyone to have any nasty surprises. So please keep that in mind the pony may sound worse than she actually is. I will of course provide any more pictures on request. If a pony has messy hair but still original curl I will send as is so the buyer can style how they prefer. Most ponies have had a cleaning to get surface dirt off. I don't really like to say a pony is mint (unless she's still MOC) since a lot of people have different definitions of mint. So if I say very near mint she's pretty darn close lol
 I live in Canada and will ship anywhere, we can discuss shipping options at time of trade/sale. If any pony catches your eye please PM me, that's the best way to get a hold of me. My full (and long winded haha) Want list is in my signature.
Now the boring stuff is done on to the ponies!!!

Ponies for Trade (or Sale):

G1:

~Wizzer: very close to mint
~Princess Sparkle: small rub to blush, very close to mint
~Sky Rocket: tail has a piece cut, other than that very close to mint
~Romper: hair a bit dry on ends, tail starting to frizz slightly other than that very close to mint
~NSS Shady: a few very small orange dots (I believe she's prone to that) 2 on DS and 3 on NDS (she has been packed away with other ponies for a couple of years and it hasn't spread anymore on her or to other ponies)
~Baby Cuddles (NBBE): very close to mint
~Baby Cuddles Drink n Wet: very close to mint
~Baby Bouncy: very close to mint
~Tootie Tails: some stray marks, hair a bit dry at ends

G3's:
I have a ton of G3's still MIB that I have to go through, they will only be deboxed at request of the buyer at trade/sale final

Loose G3's:
~Baby Pink Sunsparkle: very close to mint
~Baby Keen Bean: brown mark on lip...may come off (I still have to give her a bath) other than that very close to mint
~Tropical Delight: very close to mint
~Toola Roola: very close to mint
~Doseydotes: very close to mint
~Banjo Blue: factory glue on her neck other than that very close to mint
~Golden Delicious: hair needs taming but very close to mint (she comes with her dress)

G4's:
~MIB Sunny Rays
~MIB Cherry Berry
~MIB Zecora
~Loose Lily Blossom
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:27:52 AM by StarflowerStables »
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal