collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: buyer beware; ebay seller lipin2012  (Read 2073 times)

Offline appletini

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: buyer beware; ebay seller lipin2012
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 03:00:59 AM »
I've ordered from Lipin quite a lot in the past and had no problems. But I haven't bought from them recently so thanks for the heads up that their good rep is slipping, i might avoid them from now on. So sorry you've had such a bad time dealing with them, those blind bags are horrid.

Agreed. I've only ever had good experiences with them. The seller is from the actual factory at which the ponies are made, (In fact, if I remember correctly it is the Chinese company's account on ebay) and it's partly why they get ponies before they are sold in stores, along with error ponies. I've had no problems with them myself and things have arrived in good condition and in fairly good time, all things considered.

However, this would also account for why some of the blind bags have glue on them/paint errors and why some items paid for don't live up to there promise. It's a catch twenty two since the hassle for a refund/exchange  isn't worth the time it takes to actually get one.

Sorry to hear your experience was bad, I tend to be pretty leery of sellers from china in general for reasons like this and I hate to be proven right in that respect; especially from a seller I had finally hoped was fairly reliable.

hamsteh

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: buyer beware; ebay seller lipin2012
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2012, 07:54:41 AM »
My blindbag pony came. In short, no real issues, which is good. :D
What's strange though, is that it took a looong time to arrive. Nearly a month! I don't mind waiting, but it's for a Christmas pressie for a friend. xD

There was a card included, basically one of these "thankyou for shopping" things, but I noticed it was exactly the same card I received from another ebay purchase from China. They both have the same toys website address on too, which I haven't yet visited.

The other purchase, that must be from the same person or *something* arrived a lot quicker. Like, half the time. They were also sent in exactly the same box.

But yeah, pony was in good condition, so the only real, slight issue was the delivery time, but sellers can't always be held accountable for that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal