collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Problem with member Gustyfox solved  (Read 4035 times)

Offline GustyFox

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A Planewalker fox in human disguise
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with member Gustyfox
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 07:59:27 AM »
I appreciate your comprehension. And if you don't mind me using your address I still would like to send something pony related.

I got a reply from paypal and found that my fees are now variable -_- depending on the amount of sales I make per month. I'll try to explain so everyone that is interested will have a chance to check what happened, information may be useful later.

Paypal wrote me:

"Tarifas de 5,4% a 7,4% + 1,0% + R$0,60 por transação (o valor da tarifa pode variar de acordo com o volume total de pagamento recebido com PayPal)"

(Fees from 5,4% to 7,4% + 1% + R$0,60 per transaction (the fee may vary according the amount of payment received)

See that even with 8.4% taxes I should still get 55 and a couple cents, but they also charged me conversion fees and made a conversion (something I didn't requested) because the exchange rate at the time the transaction was made even more money was gone (besides everything else we were unlucky on the exchange rates at the day you made the payment, and I only realized it now that paypal reminded me about exchange currency).
This was an unusual situation, I still don't know why they did it now and my account should keep currency in US dollars all the time.

If, you are still interested and we can find a helper probably sending payment to someone who can then send me as gift will cost only the regular 4-5%. That is a possibility that came to my mind now.

I called paypal this morning and they should not convert my international payments to Brazil Reais anymore (they get money out of conversion like any exchange service does) so may be even sending directly to me may work.

Let me know what you think.
Anyway, I would like you to accept my sincere apologies and the small items I would like to send, I believe you may have use for a nice surprise after this trouble ^^ if you don't mind me using the address you gave me.

I may had done the refund hastily, I'm sorry if looked bad, I just didn't wanted to hold your money while unsure of what was going to happen next.

To everyone else, I appreciate you joining us. These opinions are always helpful in order to lead the path a situation like this may take.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lovely GustyFox adoptable by MoonFlower. Thank you.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 08:31:58 AM »
Yes, this is what I was going to get on and suggest. I was just thinking this morning that having a middleman might help some and might work. I am not sure though because it looks like she can not send gift money to anyone, but the USA fee taken out will not be as much as your fee so it certainly would help some to have someone working in the middle to help this transaction. I am sure if you asked someone would come forward willing to help.  Gustyfox that is so nice of you to send a little gift.  I can see you are trying to make a difficult situation a little better.  That is so nice of you.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2012, 08:35:51 AM »
I'm sorry I got so angry; reading this paypal mess I feel really bad now. Just gotta love them ...
Thank you for clarifying everything again for me and the others.
Hope you understand that at the moment I don't really feel like buying this pony anymore. But good luck with your sales!
Sorry for bringing this out here, but I'm pretty sure your reputation wasn't spoiled, because you really seem like a nice person to deal with.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with member Gustyfox solved
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 07:18:50 AM »
I'm glad this situation is resolved, I think this is a great example of the way people work with each other here on the Arena.

I would definitely do business with either party in the future if I see a trade or sale from them. I don't think anyone's reputation is damaged from a thread like this when it all gets worked out in the end. :)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »
I'm glad this situation is resolved, I think this is a great example of the way people work with each other here on the Arena.

I would definitely do business with either party in the future if I see a trade or sale from them. I don't think anyone's reputation is damaged from a thread like this when it all gets worked out in the end. :)
I couldn't have said it any better myself.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2012, 06:36:37 PM »

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

I completely agree too :)  :bigups:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal