collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: GreyCapstan please reply to my PM's *update 09/20/2012  (Read 2198 times)

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
GreyCapstan please reply to my PM's *update 09/20/2012
« on: September 16, 2012, 08:49:48 AM »
I know that you red both of my messages from Sept. 6th and also from Sept. 11th.

I would love to get a short reply.

For everyone:

We made a trade and on August 14th we agreed to trade his 4 walmart poster for my german pony DVD and Blind Bag Big Macintosh.
We swapped addresses and told each other that we'll ship on thursday 16th of August, what we both did - at least I shipped that date and GreyCapstan told me that he'll ship as well.

After I came back from my vacation on 5th of September I PM'ed him if he already received my part of the trade.
Anyway, he red my message but did'nt reply - I was not worried that time.

I've pm'ed him again on September 11th and kindly asked him to send me a short not if he has received Big Mac & the DVD and I told him that the posters did'nt show up yet.
Again he red my message but did'nt got back to me.
And that's the point I don't understand.
There's no prob sending a short note telling me "Hey I got the stuff or at least Hey the stuff did'nt arrived yet" - whatever. =)

His last post was on 3rd of September - but he's online almost every day and 4 weeks already past since we shipped.
So I know that stuff from the US to me takes sometimes more than 4 weeks but my stuff to the US normally arrive always pretty fast (cuz I sent most of it priority - takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive).

So if you read this topic please just drop me a short note I would really appreciate it!!

Thank you =)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:24:18 AM by BerryMouse »
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: GreyCapstan please reply to my PM's
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 09:26:44 AM »
Oh no that sucks!!!!!  If you do not get them I can get you all four for free. All you would have to do is pay the shipping and the round package thing to have them shipped in.

Just send me a pm if you want me to :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:32:56 AM by avene1984 »

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 11:02:31 AM »
Oh rats! :( I'm always sorry to hear when someone it not communicating as they should. And even more so when it's a member that's fairly "new". I can see that they got some good feedback though, so hope is not lost yet. I hope they contact you asap so it'll work out :)
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 11:53:42 AM »
I did a card trade with him & over all it was a good experience, but I think I recall he waited until he received my half of the trade before sending his half (If I'm wrong, I apologize!)... kinda the opposite of how things usually work between someone with established feedback & someone without, but it was not a big deal to me since it was just a few trading cards. *If* that's what happened here, it could explain the delay.

I do hope you hear from him soon. :bigups:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 04:03:53 PM »
I hope everything's okay with him...  :(  Let us know if you don't get a response back, though! 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 01:20:35 PM »
I did a card trade with him & over all it was a good experience, but I think I recall he waited until he received my half of the trade before sending his half (If I'm wrong, I apologize!)... kinda the opposite of how things usually work between someone with established feedback & someone without, but it was not a big deal to me since it was just a few trading cards. *If* that's what happened here, it could explain the delay.

If it did happen, that would annoy me.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 06:24:25 PM »
I'm sorry to hear this Berry  :(    It is possible that the items are taking this long in the post/delayed in customs, but he still needs to respond to your messages - keeping up good communication is  really important  .Have you heard anything yet? :what:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 10:20:55 PM »
Nope no news yet  :huh:

I have no prob with waiting but a short note would be lovely.

Oh and shipping after I received my part of the trade would be worth a note before as well.

I have a bunch of great feedback so no reason to hold things before receiving their part of trading..... anyway I'll wait for a reply and hope that the posters show up any day....
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 01:02:22 AM »
I sent him some blind bags a couple of weeks ago & haven't heard back as to whether they've arrived or not. Not a big deal really but just thought I'd mention he's not communicating with anyone at the moment, it seems.

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

DJOctaviaSymphony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 02:51:08 AM »
I also did a trade with him recently that went smoothly and believe just(yesterday?) he recieved my package but hasn't gotten to reply a note of it yet. Hopefully everything is okay and he will be around soon :) 

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 03:43:17 AM »

*If* this is true it needs to be reported in feedback. That is a very selfish thing to do in a trade and not to be taken lightly.
(In fact, if he was the low feedback person here, trading with a more established member, that makes it even worse!)
Entering a trade there is always a risk your partner will fail to ship their end, but that goes for both people.
In case one of your conditions for the trade is the other person must send first, then you should be upfront with it, not deceiving like this.
-

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 06:16:20 AM »
I know when I trade I always ask for a JPEG copy of the receipt and I send mine. This is really concerning to me at many levels. Not communicating about a trade, when you shipped, if you received something is really not good at all.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 12:30:06 PM »

*If* this is true it needs to be reported in feedback. That is a very selfish thing to do in a trade and not to be taken lightly.
(In fact, if he was the low feedback person here, trading with a more established member, that makes it even worse!)
Entering a trade there is always a risk your partner will fail to ship their end, but that goes for both people.
In case one of your conditions for the trade is the other person must send first, then you should be upfront with it, not deceiving like this.

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure it was him that did this. I traded a bunch of FiM cards with lots of members both old & new within a short time & I remember someone who was a newer member with no/low feedback did that. I've cleared out my pm box since then, so I have no way to go back & double check. I don't want to start a bad reputation for someone over something that I can no longer back up with pm's. I just wanted to mention it in case it is what happened here.

edit to add:
At the time, I didn't question the member who did this. Maybe they had some other legit reason for the delay. Sorry for making this thread more of a mess.  :huh:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 12:33:14 PM by kitkatvintage »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 04:42:12 PM »
Well, I know that the tracking on the item I shipped him has now updated as "Delivered", so I am pretty sure he received my end of our trade.  :)  Hopefully he gets back to me with a PM that he has the pony in his hands... 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2012, 08:58:21 PM »
Someone was posting on the Facebook page about a poster trade and computer issues, is it possibly them?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 09:00:42 PM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal